Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Much love to Sinelo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

massimaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:54 pm
heart heres a snuggle for you!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:56 pm
I had a great time, and i made a lot of friends.
Thanks for everything.
And a big round of applause to everyone else.
<3

NeverGoingToBeBack

Bastusero001

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:38 pm
i never knew u but u have my respect

*clap clap* well miss u  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:07 pm
I n d e e d .

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

x-strawberryvanilla-x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:25 pm
heart heart heart mwah heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:26 pm
Dear Sinelo,

I never met you. I never even heard of you until I joined this guild. I truly repect you. There are many reasons to why I actually respect you even though you are a stranger, but I would probably waste your lives by you reading it all. I hope you are ery successful in your life, and you earn as much money as you did Gaian Gold. You worked very hard on just a chatsite. Imagine the types of things you could do in the real world. I am truly inspire by your work ethics and you not giving up. You didn't cheat or steal for your earnings, you worked. You worked through thick and thin without one thought of giving up. For that, I respect you much more than anyone could imagine. I feel as though I know you already. A hardworking, expeditious man. You have my utmost respect and curtosy. I appreciate all that you have done on Gaia. You have opened up a successful guild, with several giveaways. You systematically earned gold and practically donated it to other Gaians. You have probably pleased many other people with your fine generosity. There is only a handful of people who actually sought out to help others, and you're one of them. Without any doubts, I am sure you are going to make something of yourself. I believe you will become a prosperous individual, and help out even more people as you live out the rest of your life. The list of helpful things you have done is essentially endless. You have given many people things to look foreward to in life. You taught valuable life lessons that can help society in the future. You are the type of being that only comes around every so often. Putting others before yourself, giving economic ideas to achieve, and even contributing all that you had to the society. You are a giver, and you will make something of yourself. Many people would love to have your personality, determination, and many other things. You don't let anything keep you from attaining your goal. And I believe, your goal was to endorse people and assist them to your fullest extent. You help people attain things they would think were impossible. As you may not know, I am longing the Steel-Plated Ninja Headband. You made me realize that it is not futile to acquire such an item. Although I believe I will never actually get this item, I have not lossed confidence in me or you. I thinks you are a role model to everyone. As all around the world, people are searching for their most wanted item. Whether it be the love of there life, or a simple pixelated item on a chatsite. If I was ever in the position you were in, with much gold to spare, I believe I would become selfless also. I only say this with such assurance because of understanding your charitable ways. Now, it may seem as though I am "Kissing Up", or trying to get gold out of you, but I truly am touched by what you have done for the community. I spent all of this time and work on this post to just say one thing Thank You. Thank you for all that you have done for Gaia, me, and anyone else who have the utmost respect for such a fine person. I will never forget you. I am retty sure you will never see, nor hear about this post. Even if nobody reads this or acknowledges this post, I still feel jubilant for this. I vented my true feelings on this subject and I am truly satisfied with it. You will always be remembered.

-Shampoo

shampoo luver #1

KechiiCoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you want something bady let it go. If it somes back to you...

I really don't know you even the time I joined this guild. I'm really sorry if I didn't know you.Y But now you're my idol and I'm your fan because of the goodness you've done here in GAIA.. I'm too glad of how much you've earned without even cheating or breaking the rules. I myself can't also do that. But with you, you've earned lots of things here in GAIA all by yourself or sometimes with the help of the others. You managed to earn a lot of gold. By that message in the major forum, I appreciate it and thanks for that because now I realized that there's also users like you that are naturally humble. Thank you and We'll miss you! I'm glad that you've had opened a nice guild with lots of giveaways. Without the guild, maybe lots of members including me will not be able to earn lots of golds or to have lots of friends. Thanks!

-bLoOgEnIeCkX (KC)

then it's going to be yours forever. If not, then it's never going to be yours.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:24 am
=D touching.  

All We Know Is Failling

007chickie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:17 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:45 pm
Peace love and hair grease <3  

Lucy the thread killer

First Kiss Tonight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:02 am
yea sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:40 am
mrgreen  

StevoB

Mr Jon Zero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:23 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
*glomps Sinelo*

A lot of people on Gaia, myself included, are gonna love you for this.

FOR-EV-ERRRRRRR. heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Wow! So many people respect you. I don't know you but I respect everyone in gaia. ^^  

Purachina Princess

HokageKillua

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:39 pm
thanks for the give away
*respects Sinelo*
all will miss u...
even if they dont know u...  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash