Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flarya

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:39 am

Hello, my username is Flarya. My real name is Victoria. I am 16 (sometime it makes me feel old...right now is not one of those times), in school, trying to stay focused on my massive amount of homework during this crunch time of the year. I am Canadian (and usually proud of it).

I have to say, I admire the fact that you, Peasant, have made up your mind to quit gaia. Seriously, it is the most terribly addictive thing for procrastinators like me. Ah well, my consolation is that I am getting better at focusing on my work...and taking short breaks now and then wink

The things I like about gaia are:

heart the avitars (don't we ALL...I adore making original combinations. I only wish that I could have more than one avitar at once! I love so many of them

heart having random conversations with people in the forums. Seriously, you can learn a lot talking to random people. Like how fast time can fly...It's also fun having conversations with myself. Like now sweatdrop

heart buying and selling in the marketplace That's right. I actually find that really FUN. I am destined to be a business person. Seriously.

Anyway, I have spent a lot of time on various quests on gaia. My most memorable ones are my first collectible: the butterfly mantilla. the most expensive item I have ever bought: Elegant veil...and the list goes on. I normally have a really hard time sticking to the really long quests, but I am willing to save for my super coveted items!

Right now, my short term quest is a pixie. Getting this, and black mantis will virtually complete my first dream avitar (unfortunately, I have more than one. I am a little too creative, and not quite decisive enough)

My LONG TERM quest...my super coveted item...is the golden laurels. They are so pretty. And so darn expensive...but hey, inflation is fair. Even if all questers hate it.

Anyway, hope to see all you peoples in the forums! And if anyone actually read this...please PM me. You will make me fall off my chair. Thanks biggrin
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:46 am

Hey, guys, I'm TrixareforRabbits. (Call me Trix)
A bit about me:
Well I joined Gaia in '05. I didn't go on too much at first, but now I go on almost every day. I love gaia and I love to talk with people who are regulars in some threads that I go in. I also convinced some of my friends in real life to join Gaia.
Right now I'm questing for a staff of the angels. I'm more than halfway there! My signature shows my progress. If I won this giveaway, I'd first buy my staff, then tell pretty much every one I know about this amazing giveaway here. Then I'd donate some of the gold to my friends on here, and keep some for vending. ^^

TrixareforRabbits

Mylinda Antoinette

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:53 am

Hi, I'm Mylinda Antoinette! Some friends of mine convinced me to join, so I did. I think I'm still working on getting 100 posts... I'm not much of a forum kind of person, so...

Anyway, I'm a sophomore in high school, already preparing to go to college and get degrees in Chemistry and Mathematics, after which I plan to get a teaching certificate and begin teaching advanced math or chemistry at a high school near here.

If I were to win a giveaway, I'd put the money toward paying back IVIandahPandah. She has offered to loan me over 60,000 gold toward the purchase of a Chyaku Norisu Scarf, which I need for a dream avatar, and if I had more than enough to pay her back, I'd put some money toward getting a Kiki Kitty Plushie. Anything extra would go toward purchasing gifts for my friends here on Gaia, since they have done so much for me.

Good luck to everyone that's here!
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:06 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the guild everyone. n.n
Hope you enjoy it. :3

darlingtonia californica

lady_vegash

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:11 pm

hello, my name's Lady_Vegash I'm 19 years old, i have a 2 almost 3 years old son heart , and a wonderful husband hehe, oh and i'm bi and i don't need a girlfriend i'm happly married ok neutral , well im in college studying to be a nurse (maternal-infant-nurse) the ones that take care of newborn babies, i love new babies BUT i don't want to have that many blaugh , well i don't know what else to say, if anyone have questions just tell me ok wink
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:18 pm

Hi, I'm Seungie. I'll be 13 in June, and I'm totally excited to be here! I'm basically on every day, and I'm a horrible speller, so sorry about that (: Well OI heard about the guild in some one's shop, and if I did win, I would probably run around my house screaming and jumping from excitment. lol Oh, and I'll probably buy my friends gifts.

Seungie

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:24 pm

whee
So many new members, it's awesome!
Let me just be the first to welcome you to the Guild.
I'm sure you'll love it here.
('specially the people 8D)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:29 pm

CreatorOfKirameku

Name: Kurumi-Enzeru (Kimmi) Mihuna*
Birthday: 9-11-1992 *Virgo* Seriously this IS my birthday!!!
Favorite Colors: Purple, silver, black
Favorite Food: *Anything not nailed down!* Hmm...maybe Mom's recipe...ham with pineapple gravy xd
Least Favorite Food: I dunno...marzipan...?
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, wasting my *cough cough* "life" on the Internet, worshipping someone but I won't say who exactly... heart
Favorite Song: Final Distance M-Flo Remix, but I also LOVE Real Slim Shady
Theme Song: Tokyo Drift...??
Favorite Show: Do I even need to say it?
Sucks At: Math, voice acting, anything athletic possibly except baseball, singing, drawing anything other than chibi, flirting...thinking of any more stuff for this list...

*Not real name...I was supposedly named after a dead country singer...DISTURBING... gonk

I was invited to check it out by a friend of mine. If I win the gold, I want to finish my dream avi, then buy something nice for everyone of my friends and everyone who donated to me. That's what I want... 3nodding

CreatorOfKirameku

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:06 pm

Welcome everyone. n.n Hope you enjoy your time here. <3
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:19 pm

Hm, I've always been so bad at these, let's see. As you can see my username is LimnHere, I was formally known as [Happy Frown], seasonalcookie and ConnieAndHobbes. If you can't already guess my name is Connie.

I first joined Gaia in Jan 04 where I've spent most of my time in quest and charities fourm. I have both quested and attempted to open charities (I manged to open my last one!).

Now adays I've been lurking in the charity and quest forum bumping people and in Art Discussion talking about arty things? I'm normally a lurker but I do post randomly and help or give my thoughts/advice if someone needs it.

Hm I suppose if I manged to win I would reopen my charity again. Maybe buy some norms here and there. xd sweatdrop

That is all. 3nodding

PaperFoliage

Chatty Cat

kitsune-nekogrl91

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:09 pm

im known as kitsune to gaia my real name is Maire. Im of Irish decent and i was born in Texas i live in Maryland now and incase you dindt know im American.
I joined gaia in around 2004 but that was my old account which I forgot my password.I love GAIA ive always loved anime and i love the Chyaku Norisu Scarf which im trying to get.
I love to draw and i love reading Vampire books and mangas on anything.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:14 pm

Welcome to The Mil-A Day Giveaway you too. I'm sure you're going to like it here. :]

StrawBerryApple

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:34 pm

User Image
    ---------|| ..::Click the Avi! | Vote for me?::.. ||---------

Welcome everyone!~
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:47 pm

Hi! I'm Fenrir Grayback! I'm really a mule of JennSenn's. ninja But she has been too unpredictable with visting places she ought to so she won't join. I'm not really sure what I'd do with the gold I get if I get any. Probably use it to make more gold by investing and using the market. Since it's so much I might just stare at it for a few months before finally using it to buy a few items, rebuilding and going on in this manner for a while. Probably start going on donating sprees more often since it'll be so much fun with so much gold! Anyway, I like to be more excentric online cause I can't do it in real life. I like stuff, and now I'm not really sure what to type. Hmm.... Oh well! Seeya around! mrgreen Mrgreen is awsome!

Fenrir Grayback

x a p h

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:17 pm

M'kay.

i'm x a p h.
short for xaphania. [character from a favorite book which i love.]
i like oxygen.
simple, yes.
i'm female.
i live in a small, boring town.
i'm fifteen.
i want to be some kind of designer when i "grow up."
[interior/graphic.]
and i love to learn languages.
i'm also a gaia and myspace addict. o___x;
but it's all good.
though i'm not as active as i used to be here, due to school and such.

i found this guild by a link in a friend's signature.
so i clicked it.
and poof, here i am.

i don't want to really babble on about myself here.
go to the profile or something.
or converse with i.

<3

Fenrir Grayback
Hi! I'm Fenrir Grayback! I'm really a mule of JennSenn's.

JENNN?!
surprised
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games