Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:05 pm
Woo hoo for you, Joy! I could never draw in charcoal.. or as much as you do for that matter...

XP

All I did today in Math was doodle on the cover of my textbook, ( thank god I own it and not the school -_-; ) and over the papers we got about studying for the OATs...

I still think it sounds like oats. <3 Oh yeah, and I while i was absentmindedly doodling, I drew a bald guy, and a guy with glasses looking somewhat like Joy's drawing of Ishoa with a doctor's coat on. XD Could that be coincidence I was thinking about all of our current roleplays? Maybe I should try and scan some of that stuff...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:51 pm
User Image
yeszs behold!!The crappy drawing!! Of Joy and Kuri..with Kuris head..out of propartions!!Its huge..but I found it really funny. So I kept it in..

Kaitae scan them XD XD  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:57 pm
User Image

*~a very straight cross though O_o

ruler XD?

but yeah Kurai somehow ended up with a long face XD.

Love the idea though ^^. You've been on a drawing streak haven't ya XD.~*

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:10 pm
Gahhh! What idiot am I? >_<

The one day I'm at my dad's I forget to scan.
The look on my face when I realize it the next morning while putting my books into my locker? Priceless.
And I didn't even have the book with me that night, either. crying

But that's an awesome drawing. It kinda describes Joy's and Kurai's latest duels and such.. speaking of which, when are ya gonna drop in on all of us, Kurai? XP  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:46 pm
xD. So, Chise and I were talking over AIM, and we were talking about our characters, and how they cross paths. But this story doesn't have Ai going to Ria.

anyways, So i made Ai's orginal costume for Chise to draw me a picture. Here is a character sketch, er more like a costume sketch.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/Wonderlandx13/Aicostumes073.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:44 pm
User Image

*~User Image

see if you can name them all.~*

User Image  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:03 pm
Kurai.
Ky.
Rene.
Mint.
Joy.
Fairy.
Aili.
Chise.
Nohea.
Makie.
Tiff.
and Ai.

xDD. I love Ai's expression. She's like "Bah humbug"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:34 pm
OMG. total cuteness 4laugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:58 pm
They are so cute. >w< I agree with Tiff. Who did the work, Kurai?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:28 am
XDDDDD

Makie is like 'Oh! What's Nohea doing there?' and I can't quite figure out why she's all bahumbuggy about... O.O Tiffy's expression is funny, she's just looking down wondering why she's there. Aili is just kind of sitting there, and Pia is trying to get up on Kuri's arm, like Chise who's grabbing a holg of Kuri's sleeve. Mint looks funnyful... I think she might be upset because Rene is hugging Kuri and she's not... Or something like that. Finally, Joy is sitting on Kuri's shoulder, hugging him. XDDDDD Oops! Nearly forgot about the pissed off Ky... If I was at the top of the head I'd be trying to take over Kuri's mind to make him do as I please. >.<

Ironically... Kuri looks cute in that picture... O.o Pia is an extremely exceptionally good artist! >3

Oh, and Kaitae, Grey2Pink did this artwork. -points to the bottom of the drawing-  

Sincerely Sunshine

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:19 am
Oh. :Sweat: Oopsies.

And I think Tiff looks like she's giggling at someone, or maybe at Ai? Aili's just sitting there on Kurai's hand going like, "Why am I here?"

And why does everyone want to hug Kurai's face?! XD

Oh, and you're right about the cuteness factor of the picture. o.o;;

Must.. not... succumb.. to.. hugging... the... cuteness!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:18 pm
ohmigosh that's the cutest thing ever...I didn't notice I was in there when I was looking at Kurai's siggy, but now that I see it, I can see myself!! 4laugh Sakura Ai looks 'stuck up' xd she's like the only person not hanging on Kurai eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Nohea ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the outfit she wore to the potluck whee  

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:04 pm
User Image

*~Dark Nohea rawks XP.
love the rose. Whats in the background? OH wait thats a pillow. for a while i thought she was standing with a breezy day with rose petals flapping about. thats one awsome sweater.

YEAH FOR cute mittens!

Nohea-chan your drawing rawks ^^. im looking forward to more XD.~*

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:12 pm
Thanks sweatdrop it actually started out as a windy, petals flying everywhere thing, but then I decided it would look pretty cool on a bed 3nodding I don't have a digital camera anymore crying so I can't show any of my new drawings...maybe I can get the digital camera back somehow ninja  

Nohea-Chan

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:04 pm
Omigawd. Noheeaaa.. those are aweeeessommee... ^__^  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games