Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:43 pm
((Dude... Slow down a bit. Not everyone here's in the same timezone! You can't expect a response that fast!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:56 pm
((i was actually about ready to delete the last two posts because my mind was on something else when i did it.... sorry about that sweatdrop please forgive me))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:16 pm
((Don't worry about it. You're not in trouble. I'm just trying to make sure that you have as much fun here as possible~!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:37 pm
The guard looked up over the cover of her book (which she was holding sideways) and lifted an eyebrow at the stranger. She pointed to a whiteboard hung as a sign
"Silence is reading: response time is lacking"
And then she took t down, erased it, and wrote something new.
Squik squik squuuuik squik!
"How can I help you? (and thank you, ghostly crew)"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:04 pm
((Pleasure to serve, Ma'am. -ghostly crew salute-))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:22 pm
"i would like to know witch hotel is the best one to stay in in this city...." he sighs slightly "and i would like to also know if there are any fighting arenas ......."  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:34 pm
A young woman with lavender hair and goldenrod-colored eyes approached the front gates that stood before the city of Byako. Her gaze nervously shifting to the shadows all around, Anika seemed afraid that someone was following her. She stopped just as she reached the large structure. "This is it. I'm finally free from that castle," the kunoichi whispered to herself. "To ensure my freedom, I better find a place to stay temporary."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:07 pm
There was silence from the one (apparently aptly) named Silence. After a moment, her marker squick'd over the board.
"Avoid the Plushie Palace: it's been cursed with Aurora's Sleep. WTF hotel isn't bad.
Usually.
And their are houses for rent in The Quaint Neighborhood. Peaceful place, that.

To Miss Lavender, this IS a city of freedom. I recommend to you, for housing, the Neighborhood. I suspect you'll be staying longer than you think."
It was eerie, the way she wrote without looking away from the man's face until, as reading brought them too the line addressed elsewhere, her slit-pupiled green gave turned on the pale-haired woman she had so simply designated with 'Miss Lavender.'  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:20 pm
Anika gave an unusual look at the guard as she was addressed as 'Miss Lavender.' "Excuse me. Would you happen to know where I can find the ninja academy? I heard through the grape vine that there was one within the city."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:55 pm
The silent dragon in mortal form gazed calmly at 'Miss Lavender' and wrote.
Squiky squik squik!
She turned the board to be read:
"Castle on a mountain, surrounded by trees. If you go to the Main Forum, scroll down about 18 to 19 names and you'll find the spell that will take you there quick as click." And she snapped scaled fingers for a very effective 'clk-ack'  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:12 am
The young woman bowed her head in gratitude then went on her way to the ninja academy first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:20 am
he smiled slightly " thank you for your help" he walked through the gates into the city and then he sighs and suddenly teleports himself to the WTF hotel

((to WTF hotel))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:53 am
The silent dragon settled back in her place and resumed her vigil, her board clean white with three black dots across the middle sat propped on the rickety chair that had to be as old as the gate itself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:17 pm
Lee enters the city wondering if he will find any new "clients" fors his business. As he approches the gates he just glances around and continues on thru hoping that nobody will notice the large gun he is carrying over his sholder.  

Dragon_of_gold07

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games