Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Falathrim
Maybe, but I disowned you because you enjoyed the movies.

And you don't plays Zelda, either, so not only did I disown you, but I also labeled you a heathen!
I never played it, I don't play it, but I will play it! *hides behind Uruk shield* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:36 pm
Falathrim
Maybe, but I disowned you because you enjoyed the movies. You will have no part in the Tolkien family history, you vile person! I HAVE NO SON!

*except for my other sons*

And you don't plays Zelda, either, so not only did I disown you, but I also labeled you a heathen!

cry *feels neglected* xd

...Can I at least remain a part of the Skywalker family?  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:11 pm
I love Star Wars. Great movies. Except the Prequels. stressed

Speaking of Star Wars though I beat Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast for computer. I like that game.

Sorry if this post seems a bit childish. I am still sick and a little out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:23 pm
I haven't seen the original Star Wars movies in years. sweatdrop I really should watch them again some time.  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:05 pm
Longbow UK
cry *feels neglected* xd

...Can I at least remain a part of the Skywalker family?

No. You are a vile heathen and a marring on the Tolkien-Skywalker name. You are no longer Luke Tolkien-Skywalker! You are now Scruffy, the Janitor!

Heathen!

*wants to watch Star Wars*

Darth Christopher Vader Anakin Tolkien-Skywalker. I like it...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:10 pm
...but I like Scruffy.

Ah, Futurama. whee  

curumo

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:11 pm
Onoj

Speaking of Star Wars though I beat Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast for computer. I like that game.

Sorry if this post seems a bit childish. I am still sick and a little out of it.
Jedi Outcast RULES!! It was my favourite game...until my brother tore the disc in half gonk crying  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:14 pm
Scruffy, the Janitor? Where did that come from? o.O Rather random. I do get the reference though xp  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:26 pm
Menegil
Onoj

Jedi Outcast RULES!! It was my favourite game...until my brother tore the disc in half gonk crying

WHAT!?!?!?! I got it just the other day at Wal-Mart because it was only 10 bucks and I was too cheap to buy it before. I also enjoyed Jedi Academy, though not as much as when playing as Kyle Katarn.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:28 pm
Scruffy, the Janitor!? gonk

Fine! ...I'll just go join some other family. I'm sure Peter Jackson will accept me. confused xd  

Khorkalba

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:30 pm
Longbow UK
Scruffy, the Janitor!? gonk

Fine! ...I'll just go join some other family. I'm sure Peter Jackson will accept me. confused xd

eek

I'd rather be in Scruffy's family... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:34 pm
OMG TRIPLE HEATHEN!!!!11!

*kills the Janitor Formerly Known as Luke*  

Falathrim

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:36 pm
Falathrim
OMG TRIPLE HEATHEN!!!!11!

*kills the Janitor Formerly Known as Luke*
eek xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:38 pm
Yeah no idea what you guys are talking about. Lol
Bah stupid Jolly Hat. I have five pages in the wanted forum and I have had two people even come in and talk to me about it...and they were on the first page. I will get it though! scream  

Onoj

Kementari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:45 pm
xd

I am amused.

Zurg, you keep changing clothes, one minute you are fully clothed, then your naked. But you never lose the pimpin hat.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games