Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:13 pm
Gohma rushed to Tokuno's side. Tears rolling down his face. "NO!" He screamed. "You can't die. Not now." Gohma raised his hands and pounded onto Tokuno's chest lightly. He wept for the death of his cousin. For the destruction around him. He wept for it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:14 pm
Miharu fainted as her eyes turned green and her hair blonde! She was normal again  

Rikku Mage

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:16 pm
Kazaki got up after hitting the wall. He looked to Tokuno and saw that him and Miharu were front in front laying on the floor  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:17 pm
Tokuno stood before his ancesters. "You have done well our son." They all cried in unison. "You have earned your place back upon the place you came. You fought valliently. Your bravery was unequaled. You called upon the power of the blade not for selfish needs but for those you love. Go our son. You have earned it." Tokuno felt himself being pulled backwards. He was granted the wisdom of the ancients and had used it wisely. He was going to live on. He wouldn't have to die. Not yet.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:17 pm
Shu was shocked at their power. She remembered the way Miharu's father and hers died. In a battle like this. She ran to her and saw if she was alive and then she looked at the boy. He was alive  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm
Gohma continued weeping. "You fool." He whispered. "You sacrificed yourself for us. For me. For my love. For Miharu. You fool." He was beating hard now. All of his sorrow coming out in those hits.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm
Kazaki walked to Gohma putting a hand on his back "I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:22 pm
Tokuno let Gohma beat on him for a while until it began to hurt. "Ok Ok." He gasped. "I think you broke some ribs." He grinned up at Gohma. "That was fun."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 pm
"Wh... What!?" Gohma gasped. "Y... You should be dead!" Gohma pulled Tokuno to his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:24 pm
(G2G see ya later)  

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

Miharu was still on the floor...sleeping  
Kazaki got up and looked at Miharu  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:25 pm
"I should. I was." Tokuno said seriously. "I was granted a second chance. I did a good deed." Tokuno grinned suddenly to hide his pain. He had died and that shook him up alittle. "Let me go. Come on get up."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games