Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:36 pm

((Hero as I have said many times. We are in a remote village no one but my clan and the people there know about. You wouldn't be able to just appear like that you haven't even been there.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:37 pm

(sorry i go bye bye)

i3 tails Yagura

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:40 pm

Gohma reached the stream and eased himself in. The cold water rushed by him washing the blood off of his body. He felt his muscles loosen and he felt himself relax.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:42 pm

Ikkie cut his hand, releasing a special flames, then placing his hand on the wound, healing it. "AHHHHhhhh" Ikkie fell to the groun in pain. Ikkie slowly got back up to see her wound all better

ThePheonixGuardian

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:46 pm

(g2g)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:47 pm

(same)

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:49 pm

((I wasn't even near Ikkie so that doesn't count))
Miharu saw her hand and it was full of blood of her chest! her eyes turned white and the stone began shinning inside her! In some minutes her wound got cured "I don't even know if that's good or not!" she cried
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Gohma stood and walked out of the stream. Drying his clothes and changing into new he used the handsigns to speed him along and started back to Fukumaden.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:55 pm

Miharu crawled to the closet and oppened it! There were lots of baby clothes, hunter vest,... and also a locket "Okay I'm finding too much things!" she said getting up and throwing the locker out of the window "I hate this village!!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:57 pm

ozzy apeared behind miharu "boo"

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:58 pm

"AIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" she yelled throwing herself to the ground and covering her head with her hands
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:59 pm

Gohma arrived and saw the locket fly out of the window. He picked it up and opened it. There was a picture of his mother on one side and his father on the other. It had an inscription. To my son. May life grant you what you deserve. Gohma stuck it into his pocket and walked into the house. He knew he would find Miharu and he had to apologize.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:00 pm

ozzy looked at her and laughed "oh my god thats so funny"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:02 pm

"Shut up!! I'm fragile can't you see?" she said blushing

Rikku Mage

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games