Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:27 pm
Lilli's mind was filled with dreams from the past. Her mind currently dwelled on one she'd had a few days after the death of her child Toshinori had taken place:

"Mama..." A little boy's voice came from down the hall, the source of the voice unseen. This little boy was about 4 years old.
"Mama.. Where are you?" He asked, tears coming to his eyes.
He wandered around, still, looking for his mother. Tears escaped his eyes.
"Mama!" He shouted, becoming afraid.
There were footsteps, someone running toward him.
Quickly, he turned around. His mother lifted him. He wrapped his arms around her neck.
She held him against her.
"Toshi.. why'd you run off like that, you scared me." She said.
"I was looking for Papa." Toshi said, sniffling. "But I got lost."
"Lilli!" A voice came from down the hall. It was Klaash.
He hugged her, taking Toshi out of her arms.
"You found him.." Klaash sighed.
"You can't run off like that Toshinori." Klaash said, his tone serious.
Melanni came running down the hall, the same direction Klaash had came from.
"Oh. You found him." Melanni said, looking relieved.
Klaash smiled, he kissed Lilli's cheek.
"Thanks." He said.
Lilli leaned toward Toshi and kissed him.
"I'll see you later." Lilli said, they walked off in the opposite direction.....

Lilli sat up, now awake, rubbing tears away from her eyes. She was grateful she hadn't been wearing any makeup today.
Tuesday seemed to have dozed off.

When Lilli found herself on the third floor, she felt very awkward being up here. She'd once roomed up here, which made her feel even more strange.
Quickly, Lilli found herself infront of his door. Butterflies exploded inside her and she felt like a child.
Finally, Lilli's fist knocked lightly on his door.
"Klaash, are you in there?" Lilli asked, loud enough he'd hear if he were awake. Lilli desperately hoped Melanni, or Klaash for that matter wouldn't mind her visit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:32 pm
Takeru rolled around in his deep sleep, his mind stuck on Lilli, seeing what she was, seeing what she thought.

[[uhhh...]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:57 pm
[[Lol, what has really happened since I was gone? Nothin much? Just assorted drama with TuesdayxLilli or something? xD]]

Klaash heard a faint knock on his door, causing him to stirr in his sleep. He usually was a light sleeper, but as soon as his eyes had fluttered open, something told him to go answer the door anyway. He was careful not to disturb Melanni, who was sleeping with her face against the wall. He tiptoed to the door, and opened it, but exited and shut the door behind him. He looked up--Lilli. "Oh," He smiled lightly, still trying to quiet his voice. "Hi Lilli,"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:12 pm
[[lulz. yeah. just actually nothing really.
bou got raped..i don't think you were there when they taught klara how to hunt. and..inbetween that, nothing. 3nodding ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm
[[xD Oh happy.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:19 pm
Lilli embraced Klaash in a tight hug, sqeezing him. She didn't want to ever let go; but reluctantly did a moment later.
"Hi." She said, forcing a smile.
"I haven't seen you in a while and-" Lilli cut herself off.
"I woke you, didn't I? I knew I shouldn't have bothered you. I can come back later at a better time or..." Lilli trailed off.

"I miss you." She managed to say, keeping her emotions under control.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[xD Oh happy.]]

((I've come back from my long time being away from internet! : D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:00 pm
[[Oh hai, Angel.]]

Klaash almost found himself admiting to Lilli that she had woken him up, but he decided to say nothing of it. He really did miss her. "I do too." He said, brushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear. And then leaned in closer so that his lips were near her right ear. "A lot." He whispered lightly, then regained his straight posture.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:12 am
Lilli's thin arms snaked around his waist.
"I wish I never had to leave you, Klassh. I was so happy when I was with you. Like I didn't care what tomorrow was because I was with you and nothing could seem to change that. Only I was stupid and-.." Lilli trailed off.
The word happy seemed foreign to her. Like a word she'd heard about, but never really seemed to understand it.
"I guess you just deserved better than little ole' me." Lilli said, her lips pressed to his chest.

"I've been having dreams about our baby. Only when he was older. I've had the same dream before... and I- I just need you." Lilli tried to hold back the tears that brimmed her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am
On impulse, Klaash lifted Lilli's head up and kissed her deeply. He placed his arms around her neck. "I'm sorry my sister's such a b***h. She hasn't always been that way, but she has for the most part..." He paused again, as Lilli's words about their baby sunk in. "You know, I really wished our baby had lived... I felt proud being a father."

[[CHEEEEEEEEZ.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:04 am
Tuesday growled angirly; loudly, and threw the blankets off him. He stood up in a haste, breaking the legs of the bed.
What would he do? He has a girlfriend who doesn't want him; she dreams about someone else. His own family was dead. What he really wanted to do was go break up the love-fest and rip out Klaash's throat with his own teeth. But Lilli would hate him for that. He wanted to leave; run away again. But Lilli would be hurt. He wanted to go kill himself; or at least try. But Lilli would be hurt.
OH woe is me! WOE IS ME! Lilli, Lilli, Lilli! Will I ever me happy?! Kiryuu mocked. It only made Tuesday growl even harsher.
Instead of doing any of that, he decided to talk to Ben, so Tuesday walked out the door, slamming it shut behind him, it ripped it off the hinges.

"Ben?" Tuesday's eager voice came. He knocked on the door again, louder.
"BEN?!" He yelled, growing impatient.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 am
[[yay for character evalutaion ! blaugh

pssst: btw this is just what takeru's thinkin'..]]

I'm out of control.
I read every waking thought of her mind. Every thought she had ever thought. I can recall conversations; as if I was her. I can search the files of her mind, and I already know that she loves Klaash just that much more than me. Sometimes Kiryuu tempts me. Tells me to leave her, to get Chiharu. Get someone better than her.
But that was impossible, how could I love anyone more than I love Lilli? And yet she still rejected my love? Only gives me 1/4 of what I want ?
Klaash had taken Lilli from me. I want Klaash dead. Klaash had taken her innocence. Klaash had everything. He had it so much better. At least his WHOLE FAMILY wasn't DEAD! At least he had more than one woman to LOVE! AT LEAST, HE WASN'T A COLD BLOODED KILLER!
The words spat.
What had Lilli done? It was a mistake seeing Klaash. Want and pleasure pulsed through both Lilli's and Klaash's bodies. They loved each other. They were made for each other.
Why do I have to be the only piece of the puzzle who doesn't fit? Sure the pattern is right, my shape is wrong. All wrong. Lilli's made for me, yet it feels like we don't fit together.
She's so much happier with Klaash. Whenever she's around me , she's just depressed; either thinking about Klaash or the dead baby. It seems as though she doesn't enjoy me. I don't satisfy her like Klaash did. And I know that.
So why do I still try? She wasn't happy when I'm with with her, yet if I kill myself or leave, she's just as bad.

Could I ever make her happy?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:16 am
Lilli was surprised by Klaash's sudden embrace. As he spoke, her lips tingled, only wanting more of course.
You know, I really wished our baby had lived... I felt proud being a father." Klaash said. Lilli bit her lip.
"I don't think I'd ever been happier, to hold him in my arms. I felt a purpose, a reason to keep trying." Lilli said, her gentle hand caressed his cheek.
"Thank you, Klaash." Lilli said, unable to hold back her smile.
"I don't want to take too much of your time to sleep. I'll see you later." Lili said, and kissed his cheek.
"I've gotta go find Tuesday. I don't believe he's asleep anymore, either."
Her hold on him released, and she turned to leave.
"I love you, still." Lilli turned back to say, then continued walking down the hall.

I can't ever be with you, Klaash. I've really gotta give up on that. Let you go. I love you, so much...but Melanni needs you. Lilli wished she could've brought up the courage to voice those thoughts.

She just couldn't find it in her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:22 am
Ben woke, sitting up quickly. Klara was studying something on a sketchbook. Ben was happy to see her still in the room.
Takeru... Ben thought, jumping out of his bed. He remembered he was only wearing his boxers, but ignored it.

Ben opened the door. An impatient Tuesday stood behind it.
Stepping out into the hall, Ben asked:
"Are you okay?"
Tuesday looked about ready to punch the door in. Ben was glad he'd opened it in time. Ben tried calming Tuesday down. Thankful for his ability.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:27 am
Klara had just finished shading her drawing in when she heard Ben jolt up into a sitting position, now awake.
She jumped slightly too, out of surprise, much like a child would do when caught doing something they shouldn’t be. I’m glad I finished before he woke up. Klara closed the book quickly before Ben passed her to get to the door.
“Boxers, Ben.” Klara tried. Her voice became feeble as she spoke, realizing he didn’t care.

Tuesday. Because of Lilli. And Klaash.
Facts ran through her mind as if she had read them in a newspaper.
Her ability was quite useful but sometimes she felt bad about knowing everything.
“Are you ok?” She heard Ben ask out in the hallway. Klara could hear Tuesday’s heavy breathing and see the anger in his eyes. Poor Tuesday….Klara thought idly, sympathetic. Their relationship was so complicated.
Klara realized something then.
Would Lilli have gone to see Klaash if she had been able to talk to Ben earlier?
Klara shut that train of thought off immediately before it went any farther, knowing she wasn’t the only one in her head.

((I can't remember what month I said Klara would be able to get married without her folks. Do you ???))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games