Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 pm

alice finaly came home from here "perants tip" mom dad were home,anutie haru ...angle " alice called out "were back were home " alices looks at her mother "huh i wonder where everyone is " alices sighs "unlce charles " alice walks in more "angle " alices get worried " this is scarey nobody is around not even then severnts "
alexander looked at his sister and calmed her down "dont worrie alice everyone is still here but there something strange going on like the wall have a new storie to tell " alex went on "MOM, DAD, AUNTIE HARU ,UNCLES CHARLES ,ANGLE WHERE HOME !" alex said louder to makes sure they heard them !"uhm ....i wonder if nairas home " alex sighs "well lets go put our thing down back in our room then will have a look around alright "alex reasured his sister that "everything is gonna be alright"
alices smiles " ok alex i guess your right maybe there still sleeping is some what still daylite out stie maybe that it "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Niara heard them, and she was shocked back into reality. "Angle...." she said, opening her eyes, and looking back at him.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:37 pm

" im sorry love... i feel so lost.... " angel said looking down at the ground.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:39 pm

"It's not your fault." Niara said, wrapping her arms around him. She was glad that he could at least remember some things about his life.
((i'll be away 17-21 of august because of band camp. i'll talk to you guys when it's over.))

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:56 pm

(finally back from camp and I can't feel my body it hurts so much right now)

Smilling to herself Haru sneezes as she put back on her normal clothes and heard Alex and Alice a bit. "Sounds like Alice and Alex are back we should go down and greet them" she say's as she then yawns and closes the box that had her wedding dress in it. Putting it in her closet she smiles and un locks the door and walks out to go down to see Alice and Alex.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 pm

charles smiled and sluggishly walked down staires and said"hello children how are you"

copycat4756

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Name: Latasha
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: She pretty much has a normal life; annoying brothers, protective parents; great pets; even with people she hates. She's a tomboy who hates wearing dresses and has her own dresscode to test the boys if they like her for herself; not her body. She is a believer of vampires, werewolves, and other mythical creatures
Description (Or Picture):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( i won't be on much due to being on vacation.. i'll be more active at august 24th)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 am

Walking down the stairs she smiles and waves at them as she walks over to them. Noticing Charles she smiles before looking back at the children "I hope you too had a good time away from home" she said as she finally stood infront of them before giving both of them a hug.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Name: Akemi
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Akemi ran away from home when she was 15. She had annoying brothers and divorced parents. She always believe in vampires and werewolves and such.
Description (Or Picture) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Walking by the Mansion, Latasha jerked her head back and forth for some excitement. Holding a Vampire encyclopedia against her chest she looks up to the sky to find a peculiar cloud, that has a shape of sharp teeth that remind her of nice dreams. Then her head turns to the mansion; something was familiar as her own home. Her hand grips on the fence waiting to see what happens

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 pm

*walks by the Mansion looking up at its walls* I wonder who lives there......*stops at the gate and peers in, trying to get a good look at who lives here* hmm *looks over at Latasha* Hey do you know who lives here?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Latasha turns her head to see a girl in a schoolgirl uniform with big eyes and pink hair; hmm.. must've dyed it.

" I don't know.." she replied. " I was actually walking by and it feels like.. somethings about to happen. I don't kno- oh sorry" She forget her little common mistake of talking too much.

" Yeah, to answer it.. No I don't."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:59 pm

*sighes slightly and turns back to the Mansion* If something is going to happen I want to stay.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:06 pm

"we can check it out together if ya want to?" She suddenly asks the pink-haired girl. " We even got each others backs, so.. it could be.. safer.. or..... better?"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:43 pm

*turns head slightly pink hair covering my face* Sounds good...just in case. *pushes the gate open slightly* Ready?
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games