Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Ryuuki performed the required handsigns, hoping to progress even more. As soon as he finished, he looked around. The area had gotten a bit colder, and his skin was getting a little wet from the moisture that had appeared in the air.
[[16]]

Excited from his most recent improvement, Ryuuki was determined to learn the jutsu. He quickly performed the very familiar handsigns. Ryuuki looked around the area. It had gotten a bit whiter from the water that accumulated in the air. The water immediately fell to the floor, causing about a half inch of flood.
[[17]]

Ryuuki was happy with his sudden improvement. He attempted to learn the jutsu again. When he had finished performing the handsigns, he looked at the ground. the water that had originally been there had sunk into the ground. I guess the earth is really dry after the destruction of the village... Ryuuki thought to himself.
[[18]]

Ryuuki quickly performed the handsigns. He was getting a little annoyed at the length it was taking for him to learn the jutsu. as soon as he finished performing the handsigns, he looked around. A bit of water formed around him and fell immediately to the floor.
[[19]]

Ryuuki performed the handsigns once more. He looked back down to the floor as he finished. Nothing seemed to have happened, and the water he had originally created started to sink into the ground.
[[20]]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:55 pm

b]Name: Luna Bravenheart
Village: Mist
Equipment: Sword, medical equipment
Reason for visiting: Looking for someone
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): a few days

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Ryuuki attempted the jutsu again. He performed the needed handsigns and looked around. A bit of water was created from thin air, and fell to the ground.
[[21]]

Ryuuki performed the handsigns again. He was getting a bit tired at this point, and concluded that he would rest for a bit as soon as he learned the jutsu. As soon as the jutsu was performed he looked around, nothing happened.
[[22]]

The familiar handsigns were performed again. Ryuuki looked around, a little sad to see nothing happen. The water that was previously on the ground had completely sunk into the ground at this point.
[[23]]

Ryuuki kicked the ground out of frustration. The jutsu was taking a long time to learn, and he was losing patience. He performed the handsigns a few times, messing up as he did so due to his haste.
[[24]]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Ryuuki calmed down before performing the jutsu. He didn't want to mess up the handsigns again. As soon as he was calmed he reattempted the jutsu, performing the handsigns again. As soon as he had finished he looked around. Nothing had happened.
[[25]]

Ryuuki performed the handsigns again, rather quickly. As soon as he finished, the air around him filled with some water, and as soon as it had the water fell to the floor. It was enough to flood the area in an inch of water.
[[26]]

Maybe I should put in more chakra... Ryuuki thought to himself. Up until then, he had been trying to conserve chakra, but the jutsu was a kage ranked one. Maybe it needed more? Ryuuki attempted the jutsu again, performing the handsigns. as soon as he had finished he looked around. Too much...
[[27]]

Ryuuki attempted the jutsu again, this time trying to put a little less chakra into it than he had before. As soon as he finished, he looked around. Nothing had happened. Still too much... Ryuuki thought to himself.
[[28]]

The jutsu was attempted once again, his time even less chakra was put into it. As soon as he had finished the handsigns, he looked around, water appeared and fell to the ground, though not that much. Now it wasn't enough... he thought to himself.
[[29]]

Ryuuki reattempted the jutsu this time. He thought that he may understan how much chakra it needed, so he put in that much. As soon as he had finished he looked around. The air all around him filled with a tremendous amount of water, which all crashed down to the ground. The area quickly filled up with water, which posed no problem to Ryuuki as he used his water walking jutsu to stand on the water's surface. within no time the entire area was flooded in about 10 feet of water.
[[-:-complete!-:-]]

WereWeasels

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Name:Daisuke Kagehane
Village:Kirigakure
Equipment:none
Reason for visiting: On mission from the Mizukage, to assist Lou in what ever he's doing, and to give a message to a talking monkey
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): how ever long the mission takes.

Daisuke walked up to the gates it still seemed like a mess from after the attack, he headed in after filling some form and handing it to someone.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:06 am

Tadashi had to stop his training tp be ready for a mission.

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 am

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((ANYTIME YOUR READY KUNESUME))

Auron woke up from the strange dream, but weirdly, it didn't seem like a dream at all. It felt so surreal, like it actually did happen. Has the cursed self of Auron dissapeared? He would look at his neck, but sadly he had no mirror and couldn't transmute his eyes to the back of his head like some sort of freak, so he would have to ask someone. For now however, Auron had to prepare for the mission. His sleep had once again gave him all his strength back but now he was hungry. It then dawned upon Auron that he hadn't eaten for a full day. Taking his pack off his back he pulled a few sandwhiches and ate them, though he did save some just in case Tadashi or Ryuuki was hungry as well. Speaking of Ryuuki, Auron looked down and saw him training. "Looks like I ain't the only one grinding away the hours". Sitting down on top of the panther, Auron decided to wait for now on, until Kunesume gave the signal to head on to the mission.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 am

┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

Myoto landed infront of the gates, his metal boots creating a small dust cloud around him. The black and crimson katana still sheathed at his right hip, and his armored arm consumed by his long sleeve. The shinobi's amber eyes darted from right to left, gently moving his hair out from his face with his left hand. "Under new management and already destroied..." Myoto spoke outloud towards the gate, watching the plumes of smoke rise like a bird to wind. "I wonder if my squad mates made it back." His mind turned to his friends and his eyes transitioned to a lighter red, overjoyed to see them again.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

Oni_Soul

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:04 am

Oni_Soul
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Genin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

Myoto landed infront of the gates, his metal boots creating a small dust cloud around him. The black and crimson katana still sheathed at his right hip, and his armored arm consumed by his long sleeve. The shinobi's amber eyes darted from right to left, gently moving his hair out from his face with his left hand. "Under new management and already destroied..." Myoto spoke outloud towards the gate, watching the plumes of smoke rise like a bird to wind. "I wonder if my squad mates made it back." His mind turned to his friends and his eyes transitioned to a lighter red, overjoyed to see them again.

((I lost the trail, but we can start it off I guess. sweatdrop

@Oni: Nice to your still rping.))

"Ok, guys. Here is what happened." Akira begin to speak. "A academy student has been kidnapped, by whom, I do not know, but the trail might have gone cold. THe chances are that is was someone with the attackers on the leaf. For that we should go talk to Hanzo." Akira said as he dispelled the Panther and made his way into the village towards the Leaf Head Building.

[[NOw, to find Hanzo.]]

Your Hell...is My Playground
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 am

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((Hey Akira, I think accidentally you put what you were going to say in Oni's post.))

After hearing this, Auron started to get up, but Akira dispelled the summons, causing Auron to fall to the ground. Luckily AUron landed on his feet yelling out to Akira, "I was still on that fuzzball you know"! But Auron just shrugged and chased after Akira, who was most likely heading to the hokage's office, if that was where Hanzo was.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:19 am

Tadashi tagged along behind Auron and Akira not wanting to be left behind
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm

[[Your post is blank!]]

Ryuuki looked up at Akira, Tadashi, and Auron, who were heading over to the hokage's office. Ryuuki grabbed his bag on the top of the guards post and ran after them, causing ripples in the overabundance of water that had still flooded the area.

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:06 pm

((No it isn't. Kune just made a mistake and accidentally put it in Oni's quotes.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm

((As long as you two are online who should try and get more posts into the fight))

Dark-Ninja70

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:23 pm

(who??)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games