Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:31 am
"I never..." Jean had left before he could whisper,"...hate you mom." He sighs and turns around noticing Marcove sitting in the seat across the room. "Hey, dad. So have you come to break the bad news on me early?"

"It's good news. You're going to be a leader and if Keliah is ready, so will she. I understand that you and her are still into this large war, so if you want to come put on some better clothes." He notices the change in his son's expression as he draws a pair of dark checkered shorts from his drawer. "I'll protect you from them. We're going only to see Keliah. No one else, okay?"

"Fine. Just to talk. Not to fight. I do need better clothes though...I noticed your aura is gone dad. You walked here?" Kess responds finding a black shirt with a skateboarding panda on it.

"Yes. Long mountain climb too. Now, once we go and return, we can go find Samara, Plague and Leon and prepare this thing. We'll send him out good."

~~~

"I'm sorry." Alastor said as he poured more wine into the invisible frame he'd created. "Amara is right. We can use our emotions against our enemies, but we just can't let them get the best of us. And another thing." He stands and approaches the stained glass window which had a portrait of a waterfall embedded in it. "If anything happens to us today, just remember that you all were my first friends. I was alone, going mad until you all came. I thank you for joining me. I thank you for your help."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 am
Keliah said nothing. She looked down. She would be ruler of Kilitia and knew that she'd have to make a lot of decisions. She awaited before they would make a move.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 am
((Whoo hoo!!! I'm back FINALLY! Anyone care to give me a recap on what I missed? XD))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:41 am
((basicly, um....its been a lot of planning on Alastor's side. It's a new day, Nephilis funeral day to be exact. Jean has "sided" with Alastor. You really didnt miss too much, just a lot of drama between Alstor's side.))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:00 pm
(And on the good side, Keliah and Kessaris aged a year, Marcove lost his aura and the two siblings are about to become the rulers of there respective nations.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:10 pm
((Sweet...thanks, guys biggrin ))

Samara stepped into the closet, passing her usual selections of pastel-colored clothes. She reached up and took down a simple black dress, securing her hair in a low ponytail at the nape of her neck. With a mild sigh, she turned and looked at Neph's clothes, still hanging in the closet. She made her way down the stairs to check on the preparations for the day.

Morganna arrived in Tenshu and made her way straight for Tenshi's room. She knocked on the door, hoping he was there. She knew today would be hard for him, so she wanted to make sure she was there for him.  

The Lacey Bear

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:01 pm
{{I posted back there just so ya'll know}}

Chelan awoke. "Crap!" she said sitting up. She had fallen asleep while searching for...someone. She couldn't really remember. Suddenly she remeber that this was the day of the funeral for her grandfather. A wave of sadness and regret filled her but passed quickly. Chelan closed her eyes searching for the signature of the others in the air. She saw Samara, then Kessaris and Riko. What made her stop her was the absence of aura. It wasn't just non-existant it was a complete emptiness. It made her shudder. Chelan rose and haded for the two.

Lilium looked at the water. She moved it so that her relfection wouln't show clearly. TOday was the day that the had planned the funeral of her father. Her breath caught for a moment. A tear hit the shifting glass that was the water and cause the pool to ripple. She had now lost her father twice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:59 pm
Riko listened to Marcove and Kessaris, sighing a little as her clothes changed slowly from her abilities to shift metals. She put metal in her outfits just for that. "You both will be the death of me. Be careful for she is with my great grandmother and I rather not have her kill my boyfriend. Marcove. I blame you if he comes back with a scratch." She growled, pointing at him with only inches to spare. "Got it?" She hissed, walking out of the room and downstairs, seeing Samara. "Morning Samara. How are you feeling... the true feeling?"

~~~

Yumiko appeared next to Alastor, blinking. "You know Alyss is pregnant and so she is out of the picture. She won't do anything to endanger herself or the twins she now carries. She is five months pregnant. She is slowing down and her powers are failing." She looked down at Alastor and then took a seat now.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Kessaris smirks at Riko and turns away from his father.

"Yeah. She's the one for you kid. Just try not to get a scratch on you. It's not much I can do to fend myself against her."

"Sure. Just don't do anything else wild around me. Your tactics might have worked in your day, but they won't in mind."

Marcove opens the door for Kessaris and bows. "I guess now since you're talking diplomatic I should bow for you as you exit. Let's just go find Samara." In seconds, they're both greeting those who had arrived already.

~~~

"Then we won't kill her." Alastor said sincerly. "I'm not a killer of women and children. Today I will be though. Any plans you want to throw on the table? I have a basic go in, take aura then kill."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:19 pm
"I rather not say anything since thats some of my family also." Yumiko said quietly and then sighing some what. She was tired as she played with a black rose she had found somewhere.  

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Tenshi appeared to be getting out of the shower and taking care of his body needs, he never wanted such a day to come but now that it has, all the grief, sadness, and anger that he had the previous day now appeared to be coming out slowly but surely, he wasnt crying right now but you could tell he wanted to and that he was sad. He walkerd over to his closet and looked through his clothing, he went passed most of his normarl cloths and went took out a cardboard box, he took it over to his bed where he then opened it to find a black top and bottoms, he threw the towel on the bed while he put on his underwear and pants followed by some black socks and slip on shoes which went with the attire when he heard the door, he grabed his shirt and walked to the door and opened it to find Morganna, he took the shirt and put it on before it completely opened. " Hello Morganna." He greeted her. "Come in." He asked of her wanting to spend some time alone with her before everyone started to gather.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:20 pm
The Guildmaster shook his head. " I have no complaints. " He said softly. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the others. " Alright, I am going to prepare a small legion of assassins to provide minor cover from the normal guards and civilians that will attend the funeral. " He said calmly.

Plague looked down as his new recruits trained themselves. " Leon...are you ready to transport the body? " He asked as Leon walked beside of him. " Yeah...Let's get ready. " Leon said with a small sigh. He didn't like the idea of Nephilis being dead and everyone else being so sad but there was nothing he could do about it and now they had a duty. To transport Nephilis's body to his own funeral.  

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:24 pm
Samara managed a half-smile. "As good as can be expected," she said. In truth, she felt like she was in a daze and was just going through the motions. "And you? How are you settling in?"

Morganna stepped in, closing the door behind her. As soon as she was inside, she placed her arms around Tenshi. She could see the pain in his eyes, and she wanted to help him through it so desperately.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 pm
"Yes. You do that Guildmaster. The more the better." Alastor replies, shifting his eyes to Yumiko. "You don't have to join us today if you don't want to you know. We'll bring back memoirs of our victory."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:37 pm
Yumiko looked at Alastor, the years of wear and torment showed in her eyes of swirling blue and red hues. "I will stay here. My great granddaughter will not see me slaughter people without reason." She said, her hair changing to a white color, her eyes going to a light blue and the swirls turning to silver. She looked older but it didn't seem to be a bad thing.

~~~

"I am getting settled in very well thank you. I know this is hard on you. Samara? I guess you will be teaching me?" Riko asked, looking at her with a small and calm smile that could easily calm anyone down.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games