Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head. "Yes, I would want to rip their throats out, but I wouldn't. I can't have you hating all my friends love." he sighed softly and let her go. Of course Amara was still standing there, waiting for them to stop arguing. "Don't look at me, this is your problem." she said matter of factly, refering to both Veronica and the situation they found themselves in. "Amara...." he said in a tired voice "Maybe some other time. Don't provoke her anymore." Amara rolled her eyes and scowled, "Your the one who called me. I'm sorry, but I didn't expect to be bombarded by a hormonal teenager!" She crossed her arms and faded slowly out of sight.

(( Yeah, but I'm banned from it at the moment >.< ))
(( These are the song lyrics sam ^^ ))

When I know I'm all alone
I say your name slowly
And I know that I'm alone
But I'll carry you

Does it feel good like the memory
When you try some history
It's a dream to come around
But who doesn't then,
Because the taste doesn't taste the same again

It's easy feeling righteous when you're new
All you'll get is what you wanna hear
It hurts because it should
How else am I to make it clear?

I could never be the one that you want, don't ask.
Well, here's to living in the moment
'Cause it passed.

Maybe your lie is what I need sometimes
You told the most and best of anyone
You said to "keep me in your pocket"
So I carried you

You better choose your words carefully
Because I'm not your anything
Gonna stay here in my place
And you'll stay in yours because
Your only good is what you're good for
I pace around the room to spend the time
Waiting while the burning pictures fade
One thing to make your mind
And another to say it's me

'Cause it passed, it passed.

I'm still carrying a little hope that
Maybe things could be different now
Is that so wrong, is that so wrong, is that so wrong?

Would I see you tonight
At a place we'll go
(going through the motions, they lead to rhythm motion)
I wanna make things right
Before time runs out.
(was like you said, the taste don't taste like it should)
Roll down the windows
Like the cold, they're coming
Slap my face just to feel, to feel you somehow again, again

'Cause it passed.

Yeah, here's to living in the moment
'Cause it passed.
'Cause it passed, it passed, it passed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

I don't hate them all. I like David. Its not as if she had met all of his friends. Just Armand and Amara and David. She liked David. So there.
Veronica growled at her. Hormonal teenager my a**! The girl was gone and she shook herself from Hunters arms. Lets just get this dress and get it done with. She already looked like hell. Her gorgeous outfit was ruined and s**t all because of that little freaking demon girl.
I'm sorry, She started to walk towards the stores.

||A. do you understand them love?||
||B. why are you bannned?||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:52 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin smiled a little. "Maybe that could be her middle name. Or we could combine names. It's very lovely." Another name popped into her head. "Maybe Cerise? Clarisse"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Like, Bryn Lauren, no no." Dylan thought for a moment. "Clarisse...Rose, hmm, Lauren Rose. I like that. But uhm, hmm," He sighed. "This is a lot harder then I thought it would be."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageShe stuck her tongue out at the name. "Nah, that's horrible. I like Lauren Rose. Or we could do Emily Rose? Emily Rose Keith?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter walked after her, the loving silence had turned into an ackward angry one. He really didn't pay much attention as he walked, he was more along the lines of thinking all this s**t over. So she liked David, 1 of the 3 friends of his she had met she could stand to be around for more than a few seconds. This was ******** bull-s**t, he had gotten along just fine with these people. And he wasn't really sure why Veronica didn't like them. It made no sense and was starting to piss him off. He said nothing though and kept walking.

(( Sorry, I didn't really read them. -///- ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica knew he was mad, no not even. He had to be livid by this time. You can go home ya know. I know you didn't want to come in the first place. Its not a big deal. I can shop on my own. She didn't bother to look back at him.
Plus, we won't start a scene that way. I'm sure you're ready to scream your lungs out at me because you're a guy and you probably don't understand. She walked into the nearest dress store and started to look around.

||tis all good||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:16 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Bryn Lauren? Yes it is horrible." Dylan agreed with a chuckle. This really was rather hard.
"Lauren Rose is pretty. Emily Rose is too though." He smiled.
"Emily Rose Keith," He repeated. "Lauren Rose Keith." He hummed.
"Lauren Emily Rose Ketih Black." He laughed lightly.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:26 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled quietly and walked after her. He grabbed her arm, gently, he would never hurt her, but with definatlly enough force to turn her to look at him. "Then why don't you ******** explain it to me? I'm not that stupid you know, I've only been around for three hundred years, I'm sure I could try to understand." he muttered quietly, his voice hard and dripping with sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica whipped around to face him, not willingly of course. But he had grabbed her arm and pretty much forced her to. She looked down at his hand holding her arm then back up at him.

You wouldn't understand if you would have been around for seven thousand years Hunter, you're a guy. She twisted her arm in his. She wasn't very fond of him holding her like that, it brought back things she didn't care to remember.
She is one of your exes, not to mention one of your exes that you obviously had a lot of fun with in bed. She pissed me off. And your little friend Armand, he was practically all over Airi and it wasn't exactly fun for Mads to watch that. It doesn't help that he hates me right back ya know. She couldn't explain it any further.
Like I said before, maybe we aren't going to work out. She could be cold too.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

A brief flash of pain at the thought of living without her flashed through his eyes and that was it. He stared her down for a moment, her words bouncing around his mind. He made a decision. His mouth was set in a hard line and he let her go. "Fine." he said coldly and walked away from her, which was tearing his heart out of his chest. But if she was going to threaten him with leaving everytime they got into an argument then ******** it. He'd leave. The moment he was out of the store he took off at a sprint, not giving a ******** where he was heading.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:39 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter dropped her arm and left. He left. He was leaving her.
Veronica's jaw dropped and she nearly fell to the floor. It was like the entire world was crushing down on her. Every little bit of gravity pulled at her.
She took off out of the store, ignoring the clerk and ran off after him. Hunter! Hunter! Wait! Please! Veronica never, never never ever ran after someone. Especially not guys. But she had to. Hunter! No! I'm sorry! Please!
Her legs were moving at speeds faster then they had anytime she had hunted thus far.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageShe giggled. "Still trying out names?" She heard the last one. "Do you like that one?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Well of course, because our kid is going to have that name for the rest of her life." Dylan smiled. "Hmm, I think its a bit long. Lauren Emily Rose Keith?" He bit his lip and took her hand in his. "Emily Lauren Rose Keith. Emily Rose Keith," He was actually enjoying this. "Lauren Rose Keith." He turned to look at Ravin. "What do you think babe?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:04 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageShe giggled even more and squeezed his hand affectionately. "I like it. Or maybe Lara? Lara Rose Keith?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games