Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 pm
Well, feel free to share if you like. If I can't think of anything else, I'll probably just have Soji going through some daily routine to start...then maybe have some fun with Colm and SEES-2 at the Gym...maybe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 pm
I sort of feel like letting Al and Ennea have a few rounds with some of my other characters, just as practice. XD Or have Pyrrha and Bour pop up somewhere.

If you're REALLY bored, I could run an Arena match for you. If nothing else, we can test it out and see how it's going to work before letting everyone else dive in. o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:59 pm
I'm not quite bored enough to issue a challenge in the Arena just yet, but it's a consideration. I had Necro and Ryo on the testing it out part, but they're not exactly blowing the place wide open at the moment. XD

As for the rest of those, that's really up to you, since I probably have no real part in those appearances.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 pm
You have lots of story characters, and few casual characters. XD; I mean, you COULD have Minato hang out with Sylphie. You COULD do somebody related to the Shogunate out... you just don't, mostly. XD; Basically everyone I have is open for RP'ing.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:16 pm
Yeah, I could do those...but that first sentence pretty much explains why I don't. Most of the characters I create for the story aren't really the type you have out and about naturally...particularly villainous types like the Mori. XD;

Speaking of Sylphie, though, it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world for her to actually go to where all the SEES-2 people are gathering...you never know when that might be, you know, relevant. XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:17 pm
She just came out of her dormroom and was basically yelling to get their attention so they could go hang out together. If they're all somewhere else, she doesn't know it, yet. XD;  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm
*Notices Rose's text* That's... probably why. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm
Rose sent them all a text thooough.  

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 pm
Yeah, that happened. XD
Also fun, we get to bring in some of the SEES-2'ers who joined during the Time Skip now! Our old friends from Sumaru City...some of whom have already been there, some of them longer than others.

Like good ole' Hard Luck Hatsu! He's been there for a good month and a half now...long enough for everybody to get to know the first team member who both drives and attends university. 8D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 pm
@Hiba: I don't actually check every single post, every day. XD;

@Arena: Which is not necessarily enough time to guarantee that everyone will remember all the names of the fresh meat. XP Ah, well. Posted!  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 pm
That was why at the start when we did text messaging, the texts showed up where the person receiving them was...not the other way around. And I curse whoever screwed that one up and started posting them backwards...XD

@Red: Naturally. Hatsu isn't too hard to remember, at least.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:33 pm
It also amuses me to get names wrong on occasion. Especially if I don't actually remember them IRL. rofl Now, then... *Rubs hands* Who else?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:36 pm
Agreed. That's probably one thing I don't do very often that I should...forgetful characters. There's a fun factor there I'm missing out on...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:38 pm
I can see Seo forgetting things fairly regularly. Like work. =D

It's not good to go overboard, though... A character whose main personality trait is forgetting things might be amusing for a bit, but they'll probably get boring rather quickly. I think it's just better to occasionally not remember a name or something you meant to do. That way, it can still be amusing.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 pm
Of course, I agree with that. I always try to create characters who are people first...their quirks being just a part of who they are. And Seo, he's...a total silly goober, but he's also a responsible leader when health allows. He's probably less forgetful than one might expect of him...even if he had to get back to certain thoughts after 'heir-making' attempts/pleas distract him.

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games