Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:18 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Jessie, you sneaky basterd. But loving the tease before she left. XD

Heheh oh Jessie~ ain't she amazing :*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:29 pm
JayyLee10

Chester should kiss her more during their next meeting-

^ Help, my fangirling mind just won't shut up.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:40 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
whiters4

So, is Hakem really going to be aiming at Chester? Sorry, I was not notified and I guess that you may be editing the post later. I still need to know what exact happened to the poor wolf. XD

Yeah! yeah! I was still working on the post when I pressed the wrong button. All finished now. Expect one more quote cos I unexpectedly got quoted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:20 am
ShadowStar369

By the way, is Xio aiming his gun at Hakem or Chester after the wolf shot my OC while levitating with the jetpack? I need some clarification before moving alone with my orange-haired dude next's move.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:08 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ShadowStar369

By the way, is Xio aiming his gun at Hakem or Chester after the wolf shot my OC while levitating with the jetpack? I need some clarification before moving alone with my orange-haired dude next's move.

Ahh.. Xo's only aiming at Hakem. Sorry for the confusion. ^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:10 am
tol n floofy

How is Alexander faring in the competition so far? OuO

Also, I finished Andrea~!
Where would you like her and Zara to meet after the event? ^^  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:56 pm
ShadowStar369

Alex isn't doing much so far in the game - he was never much of the one to participate honestly. He's like watching comfortably in his corner (and if anyone attacks I have like 4 hits emotion_dowant )

I saw Andrea was finished! Though the next day change, she'll be in a sour mood. I'm having her go quit her old job now that she's a burlesque dancer. Some drama might be going down LOL, idk if Andrea wants to be caught in that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:15 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Hehe or maybe in a few months in RP time they may be together!  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:22 pm
JayyLee10
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Everyone shall find their other eventually in this RP! (◕ v ◕)/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 pm
JayyLee10

Just can't wait. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 pm
tol n floofy
ShadowStar369

Alex isn't doing much so far in the game - he was never much of the one to participate honestly. He's like watching comfortably in his corner (and if anyone attacks I have like 4 hits emotion_dowant )

I saw Andrea was finished! Though the next day change, she'll be in a sour mood. I'm having her go quit her old job now that she's a burlesque dancer. Some drama might be going down LOL, idk if Andrea wants to be caught in that.

Heh. Maybe I should get some of may characters to follow his lead and hide. XD
I think I might send Xo his way then. He's still invisible until tomorrow. That's when the time expires. rofl

Why the long face? Dancing's fun! Lai would love to trade tricks with her.
Did someone say... DRAMA?!
That's my middle name. Even if she wouldn't want to get involved, she's going to be. Lol. I'm so addicted. It's not funny

But if you would prefer to save meeting Andrea for another day, that's fine too! ^^

I just realised/remembered that Soleil doesn't have a clinic. Drat.
I'll have to find another job for her. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:40 pm
ShadowStar369
tol n floofy
ShadowStar369

I think I might send Xo his way then. He's still invisible until tomorrow. That's when the time expires. rofl

That's my middle name. Even if she wouldn't want to get involved, she's going to be. Lol. I'm so addicted. It's not funny

But if you would prefer to save meeting Andrea for another day, that's fine too! ^^

I just realized/remembered that Soleil doesn't have a clinic. Drat.
You're gonna send Xo after Alex? To shoot him? BETRAYAL!!!!

She's not so much upset about the job dancing, she loves to perform. It's just a dark time for her rn. Like she's doing a lot of cheating, drinking, and whatnot. But if you want to like, have Andrea slide through it could happen. But I think it would be easier if it was played off as like, they already know each other and are friends? That way the transition is smoother?

There's a hospital though! I'm sure she could try there?

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:51 am
tol n floofy
ShadowStar369
tol n floofy
ShadowStar369

I just realized/remembered that Soleil doesn't have a clinic. Drat.
You're gonna send Xo after Alex? To shoot him? BETRAYAL!!!!

She's not so much upset about the job dancing, she loves to perform. It's just a dark time for her rn. Like she's doing a lot of cheating, drinking, and whatnot. But if you want to like, have Andrea slide through it could happen. But I think it would be easier if it was played off as like, they already know each other and are friends? That way the transition is smoother?

There's a hospital though! I'm sure she could try there?

Haha. Well he won't be shot if Alex had enough sense to smuggle some food in with him. If so, Xiomara would probably spend his time bargaining for it. FOOD IS HIS LIFE!

Aah.. Poor little sweetie. I was actually kind of hoping we could do that too. It's easier than randomly throwing her in the mix. Aand... If it'll be any help at all to Zara, Drea does couples therapy too! (Though only for friends and when forced)

That's what I was thinking. (Great minds think alike)
I'm going to ask Bookworm Yumi about it. ^^

Zara and Lysander are being shot at again! XD This isn't their day. But they shall have their revenge!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:11 pm
Just realized Hakem and Zara are coworkers.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:13 pm
//hiss

I'm finally free and I'm coming for first place.

emotion_donotwant

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games