Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:49 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
-wakes up on the couch and sits up stretching- -looks around for his clothes- mmmm -yawn-
* stares at him still sitting right next to him completley nude * well hello ^^
uhh -blushes under his red and grey fur seeing him right there, nude- mornin? -still hiding under his blanket-
* smiles ta him and then trys to left his blanket a bit* what are you hideing under there?
would ya believe me if i said i couldn't find my clothes?
* laughs* cant find your cloths? .... if you want you can use one of my loan cloths, sorry but thats all i have to offer you... sweatdrop
i'm from the city, sorry, i don't do loin clothes, but thanks for offering, i might have some clothes in my van, who knows
same here ^^ i just started wearing theam yesterday, ... come on give it a chance..... iam shure it will look good on you * winks * wink
i'm more acustomed to...man skirts, i dunno why but they just feel sooo darn good  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:51 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
-wakes up on the couch and sits up stretching- -looks around for his clothes- mmmm -yawn-
uhh -blushes under his red and grey fur seeing him right there, nude- mornin? -still hiding under his blanket-
* smiles ta him and then trys to left his blanket a bit* what are you hideing under there?
* laughs* cant find your cloths? .... if you want you can use one of my loan cloths, sorry but thats all i have to offer you... sweatdrop
i'm from the city, sorry, i don't do loin clothes, but thanks for offering, i might have some clothes in my van, who knows
same here ^^ i just started wearing theam yesterday, ... come on give it a chance..... iam shure it will look good on you * winks * wink
i'm more acustomed to...man skirts, i dunno why but they just feel sooo darn good
* laughs* ok, well if you dont want to wear the loan cloth, and you think theres cloths out in the van,...... your gona have to go get theam * smiles dangerousley * and that blanket is stapled to the couch wink  

stoarm_fox

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:53 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
* laughs* ok, well if you dont want to wear the loan cloth, and you think theres cloths out in the van,...... your gona have to go get theam * smiles dangerousley * and that blanket is stapled to the couch wink
so? i'm not afraid to show myself, besides, it's just my boxers anyhow -throws the blanket off and stands up stretching-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:57 am
* stares for a second* i thought you lost your clothes ^^ , if i had known you had boxers i wouldent have offered you a loan cloth* well.... i do have some clothes up staires you can borrow, iam not allways in loan clothes you know ^^  

stoarm_fox

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:59 am
stoarm_fox
* stares for a second* i thought you lost your clothes ^^ , if i had known you had boxers i wouldent have offered you a loan cloth* well.... i do have some clothes up staires you can borrow, iam not allways in loan clothes you know ^^
would you rather me just toss my boxers to the wind and go with the kilt?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:01 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
its completley up to you... i may have my preferences but i dont care, iam bi so i wouldent mind if you threw your boxers to the wind * laughs and stretches out on the couch running his fingers down his abs*  

stoarm_fox

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:03 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
its completley up to you... i may have my preferences but i dont care, iam bi so i wouldent mind if you threw your boxers to the wind * laughs and stretches out on the couch running his fingers down his abs*
you're bi too, cool -walks out to his vintage VW bus and opens the back doors- i live in here ya know  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:06 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
you're bi too, cool -walks out to his vintage VW bus and opens the back doors- i live in here ya know
ya , iam ... i just really found out about a week ago* gets up and folows him out to his van* you do?.... ya know... me and neote are the only pepole liveing in the beach house.... drift runs the bar and is ussally liveing there.... if you want you could set up a room here and stay for awhile.... if youd like that is.... or you could just sleep out in your van but keep it parked here ^^  

stoarm_fox

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:09 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
ya , iam ... i just really found out about a week ago* gets up and folows him out to his van* you do?.... ya know... me and neote are the only pepole liveing in the beach house.... drift runs the bar and is ussally liveing there.... if you want you could set up a room here and stay for awhile.... if youd like that is.... or you could just sleep out in your van but keep it parked here ^^
i tried staying inside there, but appearantly my clothes aren't too safe, besides, i've lived in this old thing for quite a while -crawls in and lays on his water bed- -ruffles around in one of his duffle bags- that's why my name's vani, for short anyway, by the way, what's your full name? mine's vanicae  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:15 am
well my real name is westley,... but most pepole just call me stoarm ^^ * stares at the inside of your van* you have a water bed in your van? thats so cool, you must have a lot of fun in here ^^  

stoarm_fox

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:17 am
stoarm_fox
well my real name is westley,... but most pepole just call me stoarm ^^ * stares at the inside of your van* you have a water bed in your van? thats so cool, you must have a lot of fun in here ^^
i got all the basic fixings a fur like me would ever need, but i wish i could put a stove in here...even a camping stove would be nice but ehh, i got internet by satelite ^^ a lil tv, a gamecube and xbox  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:21 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
i got all the basic fixings a fur like me would ever need, but i wish i could put a stove in here...even a camping stove would be nice but ehh, i got internet by satelite ^^ a lil tv, a gamecube and xbox
* sits down inside your van* its very nice in here * winks at you* so what did you decided on wearing? wink  

stoarm_fox

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:23 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
* sits down inside your van* its very nice in here * winks at you* so what did you decided on wearing? wink
uh...my kilt -slips it on- maybe i should get a cargo van instead of this thing? nahh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:26 am
ya, i like that this better* stares at you* so you think your going to stay here for the time being at least?  

stoarm_fox

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:29 am
stoarm_fox
ya, i like that this better* stares at you* so you think your going to stay here for the time being at least?
oh yeah, totally, i love it here, it's fun  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games