Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:56 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
tri: your not short your hot

haseo and naota: *hit tri* dont say that or she might take it off
"stop calling me short." berry attacks tri.
tri: ahhhhh i said you werent short i said you werent just now crying

haseo and naota: woah hot tempered but also hot body
"opps sorry." berry sat by tri. and she hugs him."i didn't mean to hurt you."
*tri blushes whle haseo and naota act like they dont care but they are tottaly jealious*

tri: you are so hot
Berry after hugges haseo and naota."hee hee." berry sits down on a bench.
*there all so happy they dont swim and they start sinking* ((you do know they have a crush on your character and naota had one on your character even in the begining of this rp))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:57 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*tri blushes whle haseo and naota act like they dont care but they are tottaly jealious*

*there all so happy they dont swim and they start sinking* ((you do know they have a crush on your character and naota had one on your character even in the begining of this rp))
((i know. ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:58 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((i know. ))
(( mrgreen that can say so many things about how i feel about you)) *on the bottom of the pool there still have big smiles on there faces*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:59 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"you guys your sinking."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:01 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"you guys your sinking."
((did you read my previous post))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:05 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((i know. ))
(( mrgreen that can say so many things about how i feel about you)) *on the bottom of the pool there still have big smiles on there faces*
"uh-oh." berry falls down by the edge of the pool."that should get them to come from the bottom of the pool."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:08 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((i know. ))
"uh-oh." berry falls down by the edge of the pool."that should get them to come from the bottom of the pool."
*all 3 of them look up and they all race up and they all get her out of the pool*

all 3: are you all right  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:11 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((i know. ))
*all 3 of them look up and they all race up and they all get her out of the pool*

"yep." berry stands up."you three were drowning and smiling so i fell to get you guys out from the bottom of the pool."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:16 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((i know. ))

"yep." berry stands up."you three were drowning and smiling so i fell to get you guys out from the bottom of the pool."
oh we dont mind *all three of them thinking omfg shes hotter when wet in her bathing suit so hot*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:21 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

oh we dont mind *all three of them thinking omfg shes hotter when wet in her bathing suit so hot*
"what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:24 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"what?"
all 3: hmm oh nothing *all three smiling*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:25 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"what?"
"ok then." berry smiled back at them.((i think it would be funny if berry got drunk by drinking.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:26 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"what?"
"ok then." berry smiled back at them.((i think it would be funny if berry got drunk by drinking.))
((yeah if they all got drunk and they did crazy stuff)) ok *them all smiling*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:34 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"what?"
((yea.))"i wonder whats to drink here?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:36 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"what?"
((yea.))"i wonder whats to drink here?"
*all of them get an idea* hey how about we get the secret stash from under reccas bed hes has a few boxs of liquor ((tri naota haseo and berry are underage lol))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games