Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:54 pm
marquis27
((lol sorry. and my character never said your name that was just part of my describing who i was facing XD))

Marquis smiles to Luna, "watch carefully." Making 3 handsigns Marquis focuses his chakra and suddenly his body turns into water and splashs into a puddle on the ground. Releasing the jutsu Marquis reforms from the puddle "Just remember 80% of your body is water. Oh and be nice to Susumu, she used to be the Raikage and is the Mizukages wife."

ok ill try *makes the handsigns but only half of me turns into water* shoot! let me try agayn. *makes hand signs more carefull* turns into puddle but has trouble condensing into original form. WHy can't I get this. One more time! Does the hand signs and is able to turn into the puddle and back with some ease. *is a little angered* was that ok sensei?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:16 pm
Laughing Marquis sees as the girl struggles, but works her way rather quickly to catch up to the boys in the group. Marquis' team is very dynamic, and he cannot wait to see these kids in battle. "Yes that was very good Luna. Since you learned Mitzumari no jutsu you are officially a gennin in my books ((i will contact the kage to tell him to switch you to gennin)) I think you should go talk to Susumu so you can learn some techniques that will help heal our team up, I think that will be of much importance in battle type situations."  

marquis27

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:19 pm
Hero Nodded "Marquis Tai Uchiha B-rank akatsuki perfect target for us and he is in the leaf" Hero grabbed a bag and a plain katana "Shall we go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 pm
The real Marquis nods to Hero and looks into his clay pouches they are completely full, shutting his clay pouches up, Marquis whistles and his clay hawk comes swooping down. Marquis jumps on the back of this great white clay hawk, taking a tiny chunk of clay from the hawk, marquis hands chew away then quickly spit out a piece that can be manipulated once again. he throws the clay piece in front of Hero and makes a handsign
POOF
The clay figure is 10 times as big once the smoke clears and it is revealed it is easily rideable upon now. Hero and Marquis both have clay hawks to easily tavel. "Well i'm ready."

Meanwhile the clone of Marquis coninues to train the students but sits down because it is better not to tire this clone while the real Marquis is away.  

marquis27

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm
Hero smiled and made a clone "TO THE KONOHA SAFE HAVEN!" Hero and the hawk flew off to the leaf  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 pm
Maruis' hawk flies off towards the Leaf, riding high towards the horizon, the wind on his face feels amazing.  

marquis27

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:48 pm
"Going off on a mission? And leaving us here to be on our own?" Shiro lets out a sigh. "And I hadn't even started that new jutsu. Well you two go off and have your fun." With that, Shiro turns and starts work on the new jutsu. Making the hand signs, he tries to launch a bullet on succeeding in spitting.
Letting out a small sigh, he tries again. Making the signs, he launches another one. This one actually travels and is fairly solid.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:18 pm
The clone of hero sighed "I am still here  

i3 tails Yagura

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:48 pm
marquis27
Laughing Marquis sees as the girl struggles, but works her way rather quickly to catch up to the boys in the group. Marquis' team is very dynamic, and he cannot wait to see these kids in battle. "Yes that was very good Luna. Since you learned Mitzumari no jutsu you are officially a gennin in my books ((i will contact the kage to tell him to switch you to gennin)) I think you should go talk to Susumu so you can learn some techniques that will help heal our team up, I think that will be of much importance in battle type situations."

*sighs at being laughed at but quickly recovers* So where is Susumu anyway
(where should I look for her in the guild?)
And of course. yay! im finally a gennin!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm
Shiro let out a small smirk. "Yeah but you are a clone. Clones don't count." He said while trying the jutsu again. This time managing to make a complete bullet and actually get it to launch. "And there is another jutsu down."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 pm
"want to learn another one?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:48 pm
"Ok why not. What do I get this time"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:39 pm
-sighs as he throws another Water shuriken cutting threw the tree colpasing it-Well seeing how there gone what are we suppose to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 am
(( *Chomps on some stuff and kicks other stuff in my room* ))

Masayo copies the hand signs and tries to spit the water out, but the jutsu failed.
The second time, she tilted her head back a bit like how Hero-sensei did, then spat the water out, though it didn't shoot out like a bullet. xp
After a few more tries, she shot the water pellet out like a decent bullet would.
Masayo wiped her face with her hand. "Did I do it right?" she asked the Hero clone in a worried tone. She was quite behind, with still the Mizutamari to learn.

(( I wish the domo emoticon was still present. I would use it tons right about now... ))

Great Friday the 13th everybody. :3  

damiaez1042

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games