Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:17 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

We're talking both real and online.. mostly not just based on their gaia avatar and stuff. -_-

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:53 am
I don't think I've ever has a crush on someone in gaia. Mostly because nobody shows their pictures. And even still they could be using fake pictures. Internet relationships are not real. =/  

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

Sephaira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:25 pm
Malevolent Teaparty
I don't think I've ever has a crush on someone in gaia. Mostly because nobody shows their pictures. And even still they could be using fake pictures. Internet relationships are not real. =/

yeah, but friendships are possible!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:21 pm
hm...well, i do have a crush on someone at school whee
as for online crushes i dont trust them so i dont have any, but i do have cool new friends 3nodding

Bluluv6

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Peachy Cup

High-functioning Trash

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:03 pm
I have a crush on someone at school
But I've managed to hide it very well.
Not even my closest friends are relatively aware of it.
xD They would tease me to no end if they knew.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:14 am
Peachy Cup
I have a crush on someone at school
But I've managed to hide it very well.
Not even my closest friends are relatively aware of it.
xD They would tease me to no end if they knew.
My dying star...

I am being teased to no end because I slipped up by staring a little to long and they found out. ><

...Will turn night to day

Noche Flor

SamsungHDTV

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:49 pm
i'm hopeing to ask the guy i like out tommrow, i'm not sure if he's on gaia or not....but i look for the same interests, and he has to be kind to me, and looks help, but it doesn't have to be there ((sometimes)) but i think the first time i saw him i thought he was cute, now i'm going to ask him out tommrow cause i'm pretty sure he likes me back cause we flurt alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:48 pm
-Mauri Says-

"I have my real life crush...His name is...Joshua"

MauriMori

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:43 pm
I secretly like this one kid. I didn't tell any of my friends. I don't intend to, because...they wouldn't believe me XD.
And actually, he's a friend of mine. Pretty close to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:41 pm
All I want for Christmas...

It's officially Christmas break. And James just broke up with is girlfriend. I has a chance. I think I'm gonna call him and say happy birthday on his birthday. I think he hates me though. ><

Alchemist- Yea no one believed me when they found out that I like James. They seriously thought I was joking until I got pissed off at all of them for it. ><

...Is to be with you

Noche Flor

mupa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:25 am
oh crushes yeh...most def a favorite subject for us ladies yay whee
oh well i have crushes all ovah!.....a few i guess,some of them in here... also in real life college, some teachers omg..oh and my friends ...i think i almost have a lil crush on everyone of them gahahah.(they all have great qualities)
its just great to watch em boys n drool for a while...i such a boyeour XP

anyveish, online is only for fun n like for building up my long gone and never well adjusted selfsteeemsh sweatdrop

i dont have anyone by my side atm because my degree and my beloved friends are eating my time.

i use to have a crush on someone from gaia, but not this guild ...and im so not telling you...what if he finds out!?!?!?! ninja i never told him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:51 am
I suppose I have had a crush...
mehbeh... sweatdrop  

Gamer Brony

MissChie

Invisible Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
surprised My secret [[gaian]] crush is on an avi in the arena... I forgot his name but I think it had something to do with Seto Kaiba, and he's in there as Prince Charming. If anyone can find that post for me, please PM me the link.

;____; <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:50 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

So it turns out I've yet to scare away the shy boy I spoke of before. He was at my friend's Christmas party last night, we were drinking and he came out of his shell under the influence of alcohol. It was fun and silly and gosh he's cute. Haha. Oh and he said he wants to come to the RHPS showing with us next year =D Shweeet!

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Rapid Fury

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:59 pm
*sigh* I would tell.

But there are people I know who would look at my recent posts stare

Bahhh neutral

I would though. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

crying Plus I would probably go on and on about them if I were to say xD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games