Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25001 25002 25003 25004 25005 25006 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 am

Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Xilo The Odd
nah i look at all the other RPG MMOs, with micro trans, and it tends to unbalance the game and make it not fair for other people, never said TF2's was fair, someone wanted to spend 100$ he could have everything if he wanted, until new s**t came out. if i spend 100$ on something i damn well better get the new s**t coming out too.

dunno what they are gonna use MTs for, i just hope they'll do it like DCU did, its only s**t that dont matter but beings its diablo i doubt it.
As far as I know, all transactions are within the auction house. Items you find and craft can be sold on there. But what does it matter since it's all co-op? You don't really gain an advantage over anyone else since it's not competitive.

To ignore what will easily be one of the best games of the year simply because it has an auction house is silly. Especially when it doesn't imbalance things nearly as much as other games you play.

I've got nothing against whatever this auction house is, but I feel the need to point out that TF2's microtransactions don't ruin the game at all. Literally every weapon ever can be crafted or randomly obtained without using real money. It's just a matter of if someone is too impatient to get the materials.

Which is exactly how Diablo 3 works. Everything on the auction house are items crafted or looted by other players in the game. Nothing is ruined.
ah i could live with that.

also wow should raise their free play cap to 40, main reason, 20 is like when the game offers maybe 4 dungeons to do and the first tier of PvP. when everyone else is off doing the level 85 stuff. i remember the feeling of being stuck at 70. it weren't fun.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Ị̢̲̠̍̈́ͭ͗'̐͐́ͧ̚͏̧̩̻͓̲͎̣͙m̵̦̙̖̜͕̜ͤ̆ͮͦ́ͅ ̶̝̟̈́ͣ͊̅̿̃ͧs̥̟̣͔͖̟̳͒͗ͯ͠o͍̎̂͋ͧͮ̑̐̄́͡͡ ̠̪̈́̀ͯ̾̉̓̒̒́c̵̶͍̬̼̱̗͇̯̑ô̘̣ͭͮͩ̈́ͫ͂́̚͞o̎͑̊̈́͒̏ͣͦ͟҉̰̦̲̙̼ͅl̵͍̪̯͉ͭ͐̏ͣ̇ͤ͘

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Allegro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 pm

I have a bunch of PSP games sad passport dum

also shut up about your diablos and play STO with me and betman and volty and mizu, trenn and wayne
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:47 pm

wat STO?

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:12 pm

What's a google?

Whatever it is is telling me that "STO" means "Star Trek Online."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:32 pm

What's an a*****e?

Whatever it is, it's giving Xilo s**t for no good reason.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Don't make me kick you from the skype call again.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:56 pm

I considered explaining that it was a joke, but I don't want to make you feel bad, so I just referenced some outrageously funny joke you've always loved.

I'm always thinking about how to please you, David.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:00 pm

give me s**t i can sell i'm broke.

and i plan on doing STO soon.

i was waiting for the new router to show up that CAN handle FioS we were supposed to be getting 12 upload and 12 download but we were getting 1/10 download, and only 1/12 upload.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Maybe your adapters are old? My adapter sets my speed. I suppose a router is higher up there, but I thought that Verizon made you use their router anyway? Is this a thing I have a misconception about?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:11 pm

well this router was BEFORE their fios service, we exhausted every other complication and concluded both me and my father, along with frontier (the guys running what verizon left for them) that a new router might solve the problem.

also our TV is run through the router and it has times where it cuts out signal or freezes on certain things.

so we're pretty sure this shall fix it.

we got it today but i'm sick... and lack good concentration.

hopefully in a couple hours i'll improve, i want it installed as bad as my dad so my parents can vid chat.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm

ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Woaaaaah, the conjoined demons were the rabbits. How did I not notice that?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:05 pm

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/66710809/double-fine-adventure

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Watching that REvelations trailed makes me excited for Friday. I'll also be getting a much needed haircut.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25001 25002 25003 25004 25005 25006 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games