Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25002 25003 25004 25005 25006 25007 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:34 pm

ya hippy
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm just happy I have healthy hair. Unruly and fast growing, fluffy hair is still better than bald, which my dad is. Luckily I have inherited pretty much no physical traits from him.

I honestly wonder if I was conceived via parthenogenesis sometimes. Maybe he gives me a hard time because he can't be certain of my paternity.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm

well i'm the opposite, i've been mistaken for my dad at his place of work.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:47 am

I just spent like 3 hours filling up the map around my home on Cheesio's Minecraft server only to die and have that shitty /back command not put me anywhere near my s**t.

Why does this game keep tempting me back in only to beat me over the head with how shitty it is?

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 am

You have to use /home, /spawn or a teleport command before dying in order for back to bring you to where you'd been.

It doesn't bring you back to where you'd died because dying doesn't count as a teleport.

And yeah, I don't understand why anyone would choose survival over creative, but plenty of people do.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 am

I am not sure how soon skyrim will be 33 percent off again. Probably during the summer sales, but I'll want to play it before then.

I also want revelations.

I barely have enough money for both, and I don't think it'd be responsible to leave myself with no money. When I'm doing it to afford textbooks it's one thing, but spending all my money on video games that I ...honestly... should probably not be playing while I have so many other tasks to get done, is another.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 am

But oh man the creation kit is going to make the game potentially much cooler.

But I want to play raid mode with culties!

Oh, I am torn!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 am

I forgot something very important, which was to not care.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

The Eleventh AK
I just spent like 3 hours filling up the map around my home on Cheesio's Minecraft server only to die and have that shitty /back command not put me anywhere near my s**t.

Why does this game keep tempting me back in only to beat me over the head with how shitty it is?
I never thought I'd see the day you said that.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:12 pm

lol i'm in a beta too now. not as important though. i get to test the new Gmod build before its release! =D

@AK

i'mma say this once.

Terraria.

dont let the lack of 3-d make you think you can't be creative.

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is this what you think of me
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:34 pm

The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is this what you think of me
You do have a Minecraft shirt and defend it whenever I complain about it.

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Not whenever, just when I felt you were being unfair towards it.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Bought the Circle Pad Pro kind of on a whim when I picked up my Revelations copy... as much as I hate how it looks, I really like how it feels and how it makes the game control... good purchase

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 pm

The Eleventh AK
Not whenever, just when I felt you were being unfair towards it.
So whenever people complained about it, then.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25002 25003 25004 25005 25006 25007 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games