Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:00 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I need to rest on someone's shoulder. I'm just tired mentally.

I'm here.

Thanks. I've just been arguing with someone I don't want to and it's exhausting.

Did you speak with Exoba and Shadow-Knight and provided them a list of people to trade with, or at least some examples?

I told them in the PM how to get a lot of gold but like I said they haven't responded.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:57 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
*huddles in a corner under a blanket*
Please take no offense if the Spazzy doesn't get back to any of you.
I've not been feeling particularly well the past couple days.
And I currently have a raging migraine.
Gosh, I whine about headaches a lot...
*flops over tiredly*
Pay no mind if my skull implodes, that happens a lot.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
-wraps your head in socks and puts bandaids on your head-
emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid
Feel better! I'm sorry I haven't been on! Just sleep! It's the weekend so sleep all day.

It's fine~
I didn't get to do the sleeping thing an awful lot because weekends I go off to help with painting at my beau's grandparents' house.
Eeeee, so tired... emotion_drool
Curiously, I do more "sleeping all day" on weekdays since my biggest concern is just making sure the dogs don't have to stay home alone; as long as I stay in the living room or shut them in my mum's room with me while I sleep, they won't get into anything.
I got in some quality time with the xbox, though!
I couldn't sleep last night, so I played FFXIII all night, hehe. ^^;
But I've finally made it to Gran Pulse after owning the game practically since it came out, yay!
My beau was kinda grumpy, though, because he woke up through the night, probably because I spent a good deal of time cursing at the TV and talking to the game. >>;
In other news, I've gotten the best thrift haul of my life this weekend.
The beau's auntie and cousins were selling off "old" clothes in a garage sale the weekend before then decided they didn't want to deal with it anymore this weekend and were going to just toss EVERYTHING out, so I got free pick of everything there.
Needless to say, I took pretty much every piece of feminine clothing there was to be had.
About three garbage bags full of clothes or so, and every single article of clothing is name brand, so I have easily over a thousand dollars worth of clothes sitting in the spare bedroom right now.
I'm going to pick through it and take a few things, but I'm passing the vast majority of it off to my uncle's girls, who are rather in need of clothing but my uncle can't afford to even keep their phones on right now from what I hear, and they're going to think they've just died and gone to heaven when all that name brand stuff is toted into their house.
I had legitimately bought a few things for the girls from the sale last weekend and they turned out to be a big hit, so I can hardly imagine what they'll think of this. cat_whee

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:19 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
*flops over tiredly*

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid
Feel better! I'm sorry I haven't been on! Just sleep! It's the weekend so sleep all day.

It's fine~
I didn't get to do the sleeping thing an awful lot because weekends I go off to help with painting at my beau's grandparents' house.
Curiously, I do more "sleeping all day" on weekdays since my biggest concern is just making sure the dogs don't have to stay home alone; as long as I stay in the living room or shut them in my mum's room with me while I sleep, they won't get into anything.
But I've finally made it to Gran Pulse after owning the game practically since it came out, yay!
My beau was kinda grumpy, though, because he woke up through the night, probably because I spent a good deal of time cursing at the TV and talking to the game. >>;
The beau's auntie and cousins were selling off "old" clothes in a garage sale the weekend before then decided they didn't want to deal with it anymore this weekend and were going to just toss EVERYTHING out, so I got free pick of everything there.
Needless to say, I took pretty much every piece of feminine clothing there was to be had.
About three garbage bags full of clothes or so, and every single article of clothing is name brand, so I have easily over a thousand dollars worth of clothes sitting in the spare bedroom right now.
I'm going to pick through it and take a few things, but I'm passing the vast majority of it off to my uncle's girls, who are rather in need of clothing but my uncle can't afford to even keep their phones on right now from what I hear, and they're going to think they've just died and gone to heaven when all that name brand stuff is toted into their house.
I had legitimately bought a few things for the girls from the sale last weekend and they turned out to be a big hit, so I can hardly imagine what they'll think of this. cat_whee

Oh my god you are so nice Brandy! Tell me what they think!
I love thrift shops, garage sales; in fact, my school is hosting one in honor of the acting group thats going to Scotland! I can't wait to go!
I'm glad you're feeling better (I know you're feeling better 'cauz you played xbox) xd
I wish I could spend more time with my older cousins; I hardly ever see them emo
I was so worried; I came on every day, waiting for a response from you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:24 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I love thrift shops, garage sales; in fact, my school is hosting one in honor of the acting group thats going to Scotland! I can't wait to go!
I'm glad you're feeling better (I know you're feeling better 'cauz you played xbox) xd
I wish I could spend more time with my older cousins; I hardly ever see them emo

I certainly will~
Thrift/second-hand is the only way I get my clothes, I hate the prices you have to pay to get something new, and I think used clothes have more character, anyway.
I buy most of my shoes new, though; the thought of wearing something a stranger's foot has inhabited gives me the heebie-jeebies.
You know me so well! I'm not allowed to play the xbox when I don't feel well or I'm grumpy because I have a tendency to yell at the game and throw things. >>;
My uncle's kids are the only cousins I get to see on a semi-regular basis, the rest I pretty much only see on holidays.
I suspect the reason for this is that my uncle is the only one of my mum's siblings that isn't a stuck up holier-than-thou snot.
I didn't mean to worry you, I just disappear regularly over weekends; only time I can see my beau and go with his mum to paint and all since he's in school and his mum works at a school.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:57 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I said I'd let you know how the clothes went over, and my mum took them up to the kids today.
The girls absolutely loveloveLOVED the clothes; from what I hear, they went absolutely bonkers over everything and held an impromptu fashion show (the younger girl nearly ran outside in her underwear in her excitement to tell her mum about everything).
And they could wear the majority of them, so I'm quite possibly the best cousin ever right now.
There were even a couple androgynous shirts and a sweatshirt in amongst everything that my uncle's little boy took.
There was only a single garbage bag of things (from about four garbage bags worth of things) that they couldn't wear/didn't want, and those they passed along to the little girls that live next door, so everything is getting passed along to girls that would otherwise never get to own name brand clothes.
I feel I've done a fair good deed and upped my good karma this week. cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:18 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
*flops over tiredly*

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It's fine~

So how have you been, lately?
Wait, you live in Scotland?  

Javier Cross

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 pm
Javier Cross

She lives in New Jersey; from what I gather, she must be part of the group and has the chance to travel to Scotland, but I might be wrong on that part. ^^;
Sorry to butt in and all, but I actually knew this information and it may be a while before she's on (school and all, unlike me, who has no life), haha~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross

She lives in New Jersey; from what I gather, she must be part of the group and has the chance to travel to Scotland, but I might be wrong on that part. ^^;
Sorry to butt in and all, but I actually knew this information and it may be a while before she's on (school and all, unlike me, who has no life), haha~

You don't say, Spazzy.  

Javier Cross

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 am
Where can a thread like this be recorded?

This could help anyone who got an un-called for banning out, I feel!

Gaia being as ban-happy as if not more than deviantart?
Say it ain't so. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:00 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
*flops over tiredly*

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It's fine~

I've been okay.
No, I live in the US; my school's acting group is going to Scotland hopefully.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I said I'd let you know how the clothes went over, and my mum took them up to the kids today.
The girls absolutely loveloveLOVED the clothes; from what I hear, they went absolutely bonkers over everything and held an impromptu fashion show (the younger girl nearly ran outside in her underwear in her excitement to tell her mum about everything).
And they could wear the majority of them, so I'm quite possibly the best cousin ever right now.
There were even a couple androgynous shirts and a sweatshirt in amongst everything that my uncle's little boy took.
There was only a single garbage bag of things (from about four garbage bags worth of things) that they couldn't wear/didn't want, and those they passed along to the little girls that live next door, so everything is getting passed along to girls that would otherwise never get to own name brand clothes.

Yay! I'm so happy that the girls were happy.
And yah, you probably are their fav cousin ;D
I love to donate clothes; I always try to donate something; my sister and I once donated two or three garbage bags full of stuffed animals to a daycare center, and it does make you feel good to do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:09 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I love to donate clothes; I always try to donate something; my sister and I once donated two or three garbage bags full of stuffed animals to a daycare center, and it does make you feel good to do that.

I, unlike my auntie, don't just throw out things I no longer need or want.
My mum and I are different from most of our family like that.
Possibly because we know how much it sucks to live on an income that falls below the poverty level.
We usually pass things along to my uncle's family first and then things cycle out to the rest of the community from there.
I'm occasionally far nicer and more humanitarian than I often seem. cat_xd

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:12 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I, unlike my auntie, don't just throw out things I no longer need or want.
My mum and I are different from most of our family like that.
Possibly because we know how much it sucks to live on an income that falls below the poverty level.
We usually pass things along to my uncle's family first and then things cycle out to the rest of the community from there.
I'm occasionally far nicer and more humanitarian than I often seem. cat_xd

I've just always been taught to pass on what I can, and repair the stuff I do have.
I'm happy I learned to dew; I sew everything in my house from everyone's clothes to furniture! Sometimes even stuffed animals.
And I hope you don't always have to live that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:57 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
*flops over tiredly*

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It's fine~

I've been okay.

Oh.
Fair enough.
Also, tell me this:
What could it be like for groups to host up contests meant for attending crew members who bother to attend and do their jobs and assignments well?  

Javier Cross

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:03 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

It's fine~

I've been okay.

Oh.
Fair enough.
Also, tell me this:
What could it be like for groups to host up contests meant for attending crew members who bother to attend and do their jobs and assignments well?

...can you rephrase that? I'm tired and can't understand it. emotion_zzz  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games