Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

It's fine~
I didn't get to do the sleeping thing an awful lot because weekends I go off to help with painting at my beau's grandparents' house.
Eeeee, so tired... emotion_drool
Curiously, I do more "sleeping all day" on weekdays since my biggest concern is just making sure the dogs don't have to stay home alone; as long as I stay in the living room or shut them in my mum's room with me while I sleep, they won't get into anything.
I got in some quality time with the xbox, though!
I couldn't sleep last night, so I played FFXIII all night, hehe. ^^;
But I've finally made it to Gran Pulse after owning the game practically since it came out, yay!
My beau was kinda grumpy, though, because he woke up through the night, probably because I spent a good deal of time cursing at the TV and talking to the game. >>;
In other news, I've gotten the best thrift haul of my life this weekend.
The beau's auntie and cousins were selling off "old" clothes in a garage sale the weekend before then decided they didn't want to deal with it anymore this weekend and were going to just toss EVERYTHING out, so I got free pick of everything there.
Needless to say, I took pretty much every piece of feminine clothing there was to be had.
About three garbage bags full of clothes or so, and every single article of clothing is name brand, so I have easily over a thousand dollars worth of clothes sitting in the spare bedroom right now.
I'm going to pick through it and take a few things, but I'm passing the vast majority of it off to my uncle's girls, who are rather in need of clothing but my uncle can't afford to even keep their phones on right now from what I hear, and they're going to think they've just died and gone to heaven when all that name brand stuff is toted into their house.
I had legitimately bought a few things for the girls from the sale last weekend and they turned out to be a big hit, so I can hardly imagine what they'll think of this. cat_whee

Oh my god you are so nice Brandy! Tell me what they think!
I love thrift shops, garage sales; in fact, my school is hosting one in honor of the acting group thats going to Scotland! I can't wait to go!
I'm glad you're feeling better (I know you're feeling better 'cauz you played xbox) xd
I wish I could spend more time with my older cousins; I hardly ever see them emo
I was so worried; I came on every day, waiting for a response from you.

So how have you been, lately?
Wait, you live in Scotland?

I've been okay.
No, I live in the US; my school's acting group is going to Scotland hopefully.

Oh.
Fair enough.
Also, tell me this:
What could it be like for groups to host up contests meant for attending crew members who bother to attend and do their jobs and assignments well?

...can you rephrase that? I'm tired and can't understand it. emotion_zzz

Does this group host up gold-winning contests, by chance?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

I've been okay.

Oh.
Fair enough.
Also, tell me this:
What could it be like for groups to host up contests meant for attending crew members who bother to attend and do their jobs and assignments well?

Hmm, well there may be the occasional tektek contest. But it's nothing huge that would be announced.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

I've been okay.

Oh.
Fair enough.
Also, tell me this:

Hmm, well there may be the occasional tektek contest. But it's nothing huge that would be announced.

Do attending crew members often get paid for attendance and doing their assignments well?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

Oh.
Fair enough.
Also, tell me this:

Do attending crew members often get paid for attendance and doing their assignments well?

Uhh, I don't know. Like i said this guild doesn't do much of that kind of thing.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:46 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

Oh.
Fair enough.
Also, tell me this:

Uhh, I don't know. Like i said this guild doesn't do much of that kind of thing.

I am just asking, is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:32 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

yah I know. I just know that this guild doesn't make many guild announcements.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:31 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

Well I can't recall if you stated you RP'd before, but regardless, does anyone else have more information?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:33 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

Well I can't recall if you stated you RP'd before, but regardless, does anyone else have more information?

Why not ask the Captain himself? smile He's the best person to ask, if you have questions, after all.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:36 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

Why not ask the Captain himself? smile He's the best person to ask, if you have questions, after all.

Is the Captain still here?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross

Is the Captain still here?

Just PM Blind; he's very conversational.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:09 pm
Javier Cross

Heyhey!
VC Spazzy might have some answers for you!
Danny has been busy as of late with school and all, but I'm about every day except the occasional weekend, so feel free to direct questions, concerns, and such about the guild to me if you'd like.
We choose our crew from the regulars of the guild, often people we feel are responsible and can uphold the rules and such.
We don't pay our crew; they were chosen for crew as a reason, that reason being that they are already well involved in our community and capable of upholding the rules and showed an interest in a position, there should be no incentive needed to do the job they wanted.
Besides, if you hang around and post on a regular basis, you earn gold that way, 'bout the same deal, y'know? c;
We don't hold a great many events/contests, but we do occasionally throw some kind of surprise bash around holidays; depends on how busy Danny and I are and our level of motivation, usually, haha~
Though we certainly don't discourage any regular members from hosting anything if they wish.
We don't push out many guild announcements (tons of members and we don't want to bother them or push them away with guild announcement spam and all), but we do on the occasions we decide to hold some kind of guild-wide bash or have something important to tell everyone or whatsuch.
ANYway, I hope that cleared up some things for you, but just pop a question my way if you want to know more and I'll do my best to give you an answer~ emotion_c8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:12 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge

You're such a love, being so helpful and all. cat_whee
*cuddles*

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:41 pm
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross

Heyhey!
VC Spazzy might have some answers for you!
Danny has been busy as of late with school and all, but I'm about every day except the occasional weekend, so feel free to direct questions, concerns, and such about the guild to me if you'd like.
We choose our crew from the regulars of the guild, often people we feel are responsible and can uphold the rules and such.
We don't pay our crew; they were chosen for crew as a reason, that reason being that they are already well involved in our community and capable of upholding the rules and showed an interest in a position, there should be no incentive needed to do the job they wanted.
Besides, if you hang around and post on a regular basis, you earn gold that way, 'bout the same deal, y'know? c;
We don't hold a great many events/contests, but we do occasionally throw some kind of surprise bash around holidays; depends on how busy Danny and I are and our level of motivation, usually, haha~
Though we certainly don't discourage any regular members from hosting anything if they wish.
We don't push out many guild announcements (tons of members and we don't want to bother them or push them away with guild announcement spam and all), but we do on the occasions we decide to hold some kind of guild-wide bash or have something important to tell everyone or whatsuch.
ANYway, I hope that cleared up some things for you, but just pop a question my way if you want to know more and I'll do my best to give you an answer~ emotion_c8

Thank you so much for that.
Its just the reason why I'm asking is I may be part of a group that needs to get maintenance checks in terms of making sure at least 10 crew members are regulars, we've yet to get our rules properly fleshed-out and across and we need more help than we are prepared to admit.
Shall I add more?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:49 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

*cuddles*

Thankies whee
Ug I just loaded TONS of bags of clothes into a truck today. Omg!!! My shoulder is going to hurt tomorrow. (I've already pinched it and it will probably hurt tomorrow)
And tomorrow I'm going to a Ren Fair! emotion_kirakira  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:47 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

*cuddles*

Thankies whee
Ug I just loaded TONS of bags of clothes into a truck today. Omg!!! My shoulder is going to hurt tomorrow. (I've already pinched it and it will probably hurt tomorrow)
And tomorrow I'm going to a Ren Fair! emotion_kirakira

D'aww, I hope it doesn't hurt too bad!
And have fun at the Ren Fair~
I've never been to one, though we have one that goes on near-ish, so maybe I'll go to it at some point...
I trimmed mah own hair todayyy.
I noticed split ends, and if I didn't cut them out soon, my hair wouldn't be getting any longer, and I'm the only person that can trim my hair when I need it trimmed, so of course I did it myself. cat_xd
Took off quarter to half an inch or so, hopefully that'll do it...

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games