Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25024 25025 25026 25027 25028 25029 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14 am

The Eleventh AK
Sora should be in it O:
He's been in at least as many games on Nintendo systems as Snake has. This is a legitimate suggestion by this point.

Also, What do you guys think the chances are that we'll get another sweet Smash Dojo update site? That was rad.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 am

Nathan Drake should be in it

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 am

If they do a dojo I'm not gonna look at it.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 pm

if they do a dojo i'm gonna ruin it all for Skaeryll.

but srsly, knowing what was in the game before it was out didn't ruin it for me, the impact came from actually playing it and seeing it first hand, not over the internet. Go K.K. Rider! sounded so much better on the surround sound system.

and rico harbor sounded just as good when i was pwning the samus nub at the gamestop with fawks.

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:03 pm

There will probably be another Dojo. That was huge for Brawl. My top pick is Megaman for any franchise or party, for sure.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Meta_Fish
There will probably be another Dojo. That was huge for Brawl. My top pick is Megaman for any franchise or party, for sure.

At this point Capcom is pretty much guaranteed a spot somewhere. You know you're in when Nintendo bundles Club Nintendo points with your game. And on that note, I wouldn't be surprised if Professor Layton was in either.

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:32 pm

E. Gadd
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 pm

fffffff
I think my ability to interact with people has taken a dive over the last month. Not sure why.
I mean, usually I'll have some trouble keeping a topic going or I'll tend to talk quietly and sound a little anxious, but lately it's been more like straight up stuttering or, like, I'll open a skype window and stare at it for half an hour because I can't think of anything to say.
On the upside I've had much more productivity lately.

l-Kriel-l

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:26 am

God dammit, scroll wheel's busted. TIME TO BUY MORE THINGS WITH MONEY I CAN'T AFFORD TO SPEND
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 am

everyone should know this story.

User Image

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:06 am

Symphony of the Goddesses is coming to VA next September, near Washington DC.

Who's ready for some sweet meetupz?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:30 am

Saw someone all happy about being down to 191 pounds.

I had to restrain myself from saying "Hey, no worries, I was 190 at one point."

The mean in me can be managed. I just have to get it off my chest.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 am

Because that was the heaviest I've ever been and it's not unlikely that I'm significantly taller than her. Also the more I see her post the less I like her as a person, so it's not even about her overweight/obesity :I

Like I think the first time I ever noticed her posting was when she flipped her s**t about someone else drawing people as sheep, or I think it was worse. They did it for themselves-- And she flipped out, and said they were stealing her thing, and it was just like... That thing is drawing a cloud, and sticking four lines and a face on it.

THAT IS MY IDEA. PEOPLE PAY ME PIXEL MONEYS FOR IT. YOU ARE STEALING MY PIXEL MONEYS.

This is why I prefer the company of culties. wink
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:11 am

Ugh, sick.

Aweoms eimmune system is not working.

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:19 pm

take plenty of vitamin c, topped with chuck norris's tears
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25024 25025 25026 25027 25028 25029 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games