Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:02 pm
Javier Cross
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross

Heyhey!
VC Spazzy might have some answers for you!
Danny has been busy as of late with school and all, but I'm about every day except the occasional weekend, so feel free to direct questions, concerns, and such about the guild to me if you'd like.
We choose our crew from the regulars of the guild, often people we feel are responsible and can uphold the rules and such.
We don't pay our crew; they were chosen for crew as a reason, that reason being that they are already well involved in our community and capable of upholding the rules and showed an interest in a position, there should be no incentive needed to do the job they wanted.
Besides, if you hang around and post on a regular basis, you earn gold that way, 'bout the same deal, y'know? c;
We don't hold a great many events/contests, but we do occasionally throw some kind of surprise bash around holidays; depends on how busy Danny and I are and our level of motivation, usually, haha~
Though we certainly don't discourage any regular members from hosting anything if they wish.
We don't push out many guild announcements (tons of members and we don't want to bother them or push them away with guild announcement spam and all), but we do on the occasions we decide to hold some kind of guild-wide bash or have something important to tell everyone or whatsuch.
ANYway, I hope that cleared up some things for you, but just pop a question my way if you want to know more and I'll do my best to give you an answer~ emotion_c8

Thank you so much for that.
Its just the reason why I'm asking is I may be part of a group that needs to get maintenance checks in terms of making sure at least 10 crew members are regulars, we've yet to get our rules properly fleshed-out and across and we need more help than we are prepared to admit.
Shall I add more?

Hmhm, sounds like a bit of a quandary.
Well, usually people that show an interest without need of incentive and seem to be fair responsible are good picks.
If it's a regular member that comes around often and is quite involved in the guild community, they tend to be good ones to reach out to and ask if they'd like to step up.
People that are involved and reach out on their own to ask if they might take on more responsibility tend to be good picks, too.
As for rules, you might try an open forum approach with the other crew and brainstorm a list of what you all feel to be necessary, or you could perhaps task a single person with creating a set of rules and discuss additions/edits from there.
Hopefully that might help a bit, but these are just how we tend to approach things, different guilds have different dynamics and all, so what works for us might not quite work the same for you, but it's a starting point, at least, and I'm sure you'll find what works best for you soon enough. emotion_c8

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 pm
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross

Heyhey!
VC Spazzy might have some answers for you!
Danny has been busy as of late with school and all, but I'm about every day except the occasional weekend, so feel free to direct questions, concerns, and such about the guild to me if you'd like.
We choose our crew from the regulars of the guild, often people we feel are responsible and can uphold the rules and such.
We don't pay our crew; they were chosen for crew as a reason, that reason being that they are already well involved in our community and capable of upholding the rules and showed an interest in a position, there should be no incentive needed to do the job they wanted.
Besides, if you hang around and post on a regular basis, you earn gold that way, 'bout the same deal, y'know? c;
We don't hold a great many events/contests, but we do occasionally throw some kind of surprise bash around holidays; depends on how busy Danny and I are and our level of motivation, usually, haha~
Though we certainly don't discourage any regular members from hosting anything if they wish.
We don't push out many guild announcements (tons of members and we don't want to bother them or push them away with guild announcement spam and all), but we do on the occasions we decide to hold some kind of guild-wide bash or have something important to tell everyone or whatsuch.
ANYway, I hope that cleared up some things for you, but just pop a question my way if you want to know more and I'll do my best to give you an answer~ emotion_c8

Thank you so much for that.
Its just the reason why I'm asking is I may be part of a group that needs to get maintenance checks in terms of making sure at least 10 crew members are regulars, we've yet to get our rules properly fleshed-out and across and we need more help than we are prepared to admit.
Shall I add more?

Well, usually people that show an interest without need of incentive and seem to be fair responsible are good picks.
If it's a regular member that comes around often and is quite involved in the guild community, they tend to be good ones to reach out to and ask if they'd like to step up.
People that are involved and reach out on their own to ask if they might take on more responsibility tend to be good picks, too.
As for rules, you might try an open forum approach with the other crew and brainstorm a list of what you all feel to be necessary, or you could perhaps task a single person with creating a set of rules and discuss additions/edits from there.
Hopefully that might help a bit, but these are just how we tend to approach things, different guilds have different dynamics and all, so what works for us might not quite work the same for you, but it's a starting point, at least, and I'm sure you'll find what works best for you soon enough. emotion_c8

Could you please share more, actually?
I would like to know more at some point.  

Javier Cross

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:29 am
Javier Cross
Queen Spazzy

I certainly can~
Just hit me up with a question or anything you wanna know about and I'll do my best to answer or find out any answers I don't know right off hand.
I'll be away later today and my on-time will be a bit sporadic Sunday and Monday (Some things came up real sudden-like out in the real world; really would rather things stick to the plan, but that doesn't seem to happen terribly often, haha~), but I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can.
Always happy to help out a fellow guildie and friend. c;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:28 pm
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross
Queen Spazzy

I certainly can~
Just hit me up with a question or anything you wanna know about and I'll do my best to answer or find out any answers I don't know right off hand.
I'll be away later today and my on-time will be a bit sporadic Sunday and Monday (Some things came up real sudden-like out in the real world; really would rather things stick to the plan, but that doesn't seem to happen terribly often, haha~), but I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can.

You're not gonna mind if I send the link away to you, would you?  

Javier Cross

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:40 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

You're such a love, being so helpful and all. cat_whee
*cuddles*

Thankies whee
Ug I just loaded TONS of bags of clothes into a truck today. Omg!!! My shoulder is going to hurt tomorrow. (I've already pinched it and it will probably hurt tomorrow)
And tomorrow I'm going to a Ren Fair! emotion_kirakira

D'aww, I hope it doesn't hurt too bad!
And have fun at the Ren Fair~
I've never been to one, though we have one that goes on near-ish, so maybe I'll go to it at some point...
I trimmed mah own hair todayyy.
I noticed split ends, and if I didn't cut them out soon, my hair wouldn't be getting any longer, and I'm the only person that can trim my hair when I need it trimmed, so of course I did it myself. cat_xd
Took off quarter to half an inch or so, hopefully that'll do it...

Okay my shoulder didn't hurt!
And the Renaissance Fair was awesome!!!!
I saw the Master of Torture who jumped on glass and rested on a bed of nails while someone stood on them and hammered nails into their noses
(I know how it's done but it's still AMAZING to see IRL)
And one guy was dressed as a dragon; he wore a mask that hid his face and made the human features indistinguishable. It took every ounce of strength in my body not to go running up and say "Dragon! Awh!" (And his arms were wings and he opened them real fast and hissed at me and my sister and brother and it was AWESOME!!!)
And we saw wolves!

And wow you have the bravery to trim your own hair?
I have my mommy trim mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:34 pm
Brandy's ability to articulate in an intelligent manner is so impressive. A great asset in a Crew member. smile  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:23 am
emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:05 pm
evil twisted  

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm
Blind Blindness
Brandy's ability to articulate in an intelligent manner is so impressive. A great asset in a Crew member. smile

Will this link be of use to you, sir?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:35 am
Javier Cross
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross
Queen Spazzy

I certainly can~

Don't mind a bit, lovey~
Anything to be of help. c:

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:56 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I saw the Master of Torture who jumped on glass and rested on a bed of nails while someone stood on them and hammered nails into their noses
And one guy was dressed as a dragon; he wore a mask that hid his face and made the human features indistinguishable. It took every ounce of strength in my body not to go running up and say "Dragon! Awh!" (And his arms were wings and he opened them real fast and hissed at me and my sister and brother and it was AWESOME!!!)
And we saw wolves!

Sounds like you had a well awesome time~
Were there any leather workersssss?
I love watching them.
And blacksmiths. emotion_kirakira
I trim my own hair a lot.
Being OCD, I do a fair job of it, and I usually cut my beau's hair because the girls at the hair place his mum goes to always screw up his hair and his auntie can't cut his hair even to save her life. >>;
My hair is rather curly, so even if I screwed up when I trimmed it, you can't tell once my hair dries that I've done anything to it.
It feels better to me, so I think I cut out most of the damage (CURSE YOU, BLEACH!), and I just followed the line of my last hair cut, so my A-line bob is still intact. c;
I only have trouble with the back of my hair since the only mirrors in my house are mounted to the walls, which means I have to way of positioning anything to see the back, so I just cut most of it at once and hope it's even, haha~
My mum is afraid she'll mess up my hair; she has trouble holding scissors, and her hands shake sometimes, so she thinks she'd make it uneven.
Really, that's why no one WANTS to help me trim my hair; I'm obsessive over my hair and no one wants to be the one to mess it up, though it's not like I couldn't fix it on my own, anyway, but it's easier to cut out the middle man in the end. cat_xd
I do most everything to my hair myself except dying it; I generally need help with dye to make sure I cover everything, at the least, though I usually enlist the beau's mum to dye my hair; I see her about ever weekend, anyway, so it's not much of a stretch for us to make time to do the dye thing a couple times a year or so.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 am
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross
Queen Spazzy

I certainly can~

Don't mind a bit, lovey~
Anything to be of help. c:

Here you go!

Let me know if you need two more links and we can talk more about it there, okay?  

Javier Cross

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:30 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
And we saw wolves!

Sounds like you had a well awesome time~
Were there any leather workersssss?
I love watching them.
And blacksmiths. emotion_kirakira
I trim my own hair a lot.
Being OCD, I do a fair job of it, and I usually cut my beau's hair because the girls at the hair place his mum goes to always screw up his hair and his auntie can't cut his hair even to save her life. >>;
My hair is rather curly, so even if I screwed up when I trimmed it, you can't tell once my hair dries that I've done anything to it.
It feels better to me, so I think I cut out most of the damage (CURSE YOU, BLEACH!), and I just followed the line of my last hair cut, so my A-line bob is still intact. c;
I only have trouble with the back of my hair since the only mirrors in my house are mounted to the walls, which means I have to way of positioning anything to see the back, so I just cut most of it at once and hope it's even, haha~
My mum is afraid she'll mess up my hair; she has trouble holding scissors, and her hands shake sometimes, so she thinks she'd make it uneven.
Really, that's why no one WANTS to help me trim my hair; I'm obsessive over my hair and no one wants to be the one to mess it up, though it's not like I couldn't fix it on my own, anyway, but it's easier to cut out the middle man in the end. cat_xd
I do most everything to my hair myself except dying it; I generally need help with dye to make sure I cover everything, at the least, though I usually enlist the beau's mum to dye my hair; I see her about ever weekend, anyway, so it's not much of a stretch for us to make time to do the dye thing a couple times a year or so.

There were leather workers, but no blacksmiths. And we didn't get to see them in their work. At the state fair there are glass blowers and they bring a 1000 degree oven! emotion_kirakira
As far as my hair, I'm really edge about people cutting it "too short".
My mum dyes my hair, but I'm not sure I'll dye it for a while; I like the way it is right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:29 am
Spazzy could use some cheering.
My cat is dying...
I woke up this morning to a seizing kitty.
I was going to take him to the vet, and probably have to have him put down, but the only near vet is out of town until a bit before eight this evening (didn't find out until after I freaked the ******** out and called my mum while she was babysitting to have her take me).
He's old, probably over ten, easily, considering he was full grown and missing teeth when I got him, so this isn't unexpected, just... sucks.
I'm gonna miss him, I've had him for five years or so, he's been rather close to me since I got him.
I'm just sitting with him now, I don't want him to be alone.
He's been one of my best friends since I got him, it's the least I can do for him.
Ahhh, sad Spazzy is sad.
*huddles under blanket*
UPDATE: My Frankie cat is gone now.
I took him back last night, he was put down around eight.
I had made arrangements just twelve days ago or so to have him buried at my beau's home...
I let the beau know earlier about everything, so he didn't have to dig a hole while it was dark.
He had everything ready when I got there, so everything went pretty smoothly, at least.
I stayed with my beau last night so I could be surrounded by the dozen kitties at his house, and my blondie cats were snuggly and stayed with me all night and day.
But I still miss my cat. A lot...
I don't think I'll be terribly social after this for a while, so please don't take it personally or anything, I just don't have any energy right now...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:23 pm
I'm awake, just playing Booty Grab for a while.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games