Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25039 25040 25041 25042 25043 25044 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 pm

I seriously don't understand the hype that WoW expansion is getting. At first I thought the journalists were being sarcastic about their excitement, but they seem to actually think it's cool. Or they think their demographic does. Does anyone think "panderia," a land inhabited by anthropomorphic pandas, sounds cool?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:22 pm

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:27 pm

[Kegan]
I seriously don't understand the hype that WoW expansion is getting. At first I thought the journalists were being sarcastic about their excitement, but they seem to actually think it's cool. Or they think their demographic does. Does anyone think "panderia," a land inhabited by anthropomorphic pandas, sounds cool?

Yes. I thought it was cool back in Warcraft 3. Speaking of, when is Warcraft 4 coming out, Blizzard? After you kill of every major villain, then come up with some bullshit?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm

LoudKid
[Kegan]

Yes. I thought it was cool back in Warcraft 3. Speaking of, when is Warcraft 4 coming out, Blizzard? After you kill of every major villain, then come up with some bullshit?
This was in warcraft 3? I don't recall that at all.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm

[Kegan]
LoudKid
[Kegan]

This was in warcraft 3? I don't recall that at all.

The country wasn't, but Pandarens were. Might have just been in the expansion, I dunno, been forever...

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:45 pm

The Eleventh AK
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
We resent that.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Zombies... are so... FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:00 pm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:17 pm

[Kegan]
Yea f that. I'd much rather be gardening.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 am

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 am

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:32 am

Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]
Yea f that. I'd much rather be gardening.
Yesterday I ate a carrot that I grew. It was purple on the outside and bright gold-orange on the inside.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:36 am

Having real life talents that affect my world is simply more satisfying for my creative mind than operating in the context of a game with no end goal. But it takes a certain kind of creativity to convince oneself that they're having fun playing an MMO.

"GRINDING IS SO FULFILLING. THE REWARDS ARE... MORE GRINDING."

In a way it's like real life, with a different aesthetic. Everyone I know is an artist of the mind.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 am

I've enjoyed skyrim, though. It's like going on vacation for me. Cheaper than actual spelunking.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25039 25040 25041 25042 25043 25044 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games