Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25040 25041 25042 25043 25044 25045 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Grats. Yesterday I ate a steak from a cow someone else slaughtered. Who cares?

To write off a game because there is no "THE END" is silly. What's the end goal of TF2? What's the point to Smash Bros.? It's about playing with people. It's fine to just not "get it." The thing is that you're claiming that people who do love the game are lying and delusional. That's ******** narrow-minded and retarded. I can say the same thing about gardening. Which I did. And will do again.

Gardening is for queers.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:10 pm

trenn's mad

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 pm

The Eleventh AK
Zombies... are so... FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

The only way that shirt could be funnier would be if he was either holding cake or had an arrow in his knee. Or maybe he could be shouting fus roh dah for no reason. Or have Toad in the background saying "Your princess is in another castle." Or maybe they could combine it all and have a toad with an arrow in his knee saying, "Your cake is in another FUS ROH DAH!!!!!!!!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Comedy based on one thing in a game is ALWAYS hilarious.

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Mad Trenn is the best Trenn.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm

imad

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LET DA HATE FLOW THRU U twisted
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:03 pm

The Eleventh AK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LET DA HATE FLOW THRU U twisted

da hate...... of gardening........ and world of warcraft

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:10 pm

They say hate for those two things are the most potent hate in the world...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Which side is the Dark Side?

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:19 pm

in the legends of old
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Trenn Flashkill

To write off a game because there is no "THE END" is silly. What's the end goal of TF2? What's the point to Smash Bros.? It's about playing with people. It's fine to just not "get it." The thing is that you're claiming that people who do love the game are lying and delusional. That's ******** narrow-minded and retarded. I can say the same thing about gardening. Which I did. And will do again.

Gardening is for queers.
It's not the lack of an end, it's the lack of a goal other than getting to grind more. Grinding to grind.

The MMO genre itself is rife with abuse of artificial length, which is used to prolong the least pleasurable parts of the game. Don't you think that's stacking bad game design on top of bad game design?

In TF2 I'm doing the same s**t over and over, but it's the good s**t.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:51 pm

[Kegan]
Trenn Flashkill

Gardening is for queers.
It's not the lack of an end, it's the lack of a goal other than getting to grind more. Grinding to grind.

The MMO genre itself is rife with abuse of artificial length, which is used to prolong the least pleasurable parts of the game. Don't you think that's stacking bad game design on top of bad game design?

getting shot by aimbot and wall hackers?

on the subject of GRIND
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
Trenn Flashkill

Gardening is for queers.

getting shot by aimbot and wall hackers?
What are you, some kind of guy who is a scrub?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25040 25041 25042 25043 25044 25045 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games