Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:12 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
My head has booboo.

Why is the Marketplace such a war zone?

-shrugs-

havent noticed.

Apparently getting the stuff people may request by trading appears to be the only way to get any results going on, isn't it?
Less of a hassle or free-for-all going on.

I haven't really been involved in anything so I don't know. Sorry.

Fair enough.
Anybody else aware of Revolution: Gaia by chance?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:43 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
My head has booboo.

Why is the Marketplace such a war zone?

-shrugs-

havent noticed.

Apparently getting the stuff people may request by trading appears to be the only way to get any results going on, isn't it?

Fair enough.

Um, I think I've heard of it. Wasn't there an announcement on it just yesterday or something? I'm kinda confused to be honest.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:44 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-shrugs-

havent noticed.

Fair enough.

Um, I think I've heard of it. Wasn't there an announcement on it just yesterday or something? I'm kinda confused to be honest.

Lady Zelda, you look like somebody just died. sad
Yes, there's news on Revolution: Gaia, I believe I posted up the link somewhere but none of the group went to talk about it all that much.
How have you been?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:59 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Fair enough.

Yes, there's news on Revolution: Gaia, I believe I posted up the link somewhere but none of the group went to talk about it all that much.
How have you been?

Ah, I see. Kind of surprised no one bothered to discuss the matter. I'm doing fine, just doing a few puzzles here and there for a while. How about you?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Fair enough.

How have you been?

Ah, I see. Kind of surprised no one bothered to discuss the matter. I'm doing fine, just doing a few puzzles here and there for a while. How about you?

Looking for Queen Marie's Velvet before the Marketplace got reduced to even more of a war zone than it already was.
I sent the link to Revolution: Gaia at the last page, nobody bothered to comment on it. sad
I'm working to get more money so I can suggest more art I mean to pay for.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

How have you been?

Looking for Queen Marie's Velvet before the Marketplace got reduced to even more of a war zone than it already was.
I sent the link to Revolution: Gaia at the last page, nobody bothered to comment on it. sad

I see, no wonder you're so busy. I'm still slowly getting closer to my quest item Pale Marionette. Although I doubt the price hasn't even dropped a few million or so. -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

How have you been?

I see, no wonder you're so busy. I'm still slowly getting closer to my quest item Pale Marionette. Although I doubt the price hasn't even dropped a few million or so. -_-*

I can't believe the SmashBlox session doesn't feel like its doing enough to make up for the lost revenue from Hoards of Chaos being no more, 10K gold a day is not something to take lightly.
Seriously, couldn't they just make SmashBlox grant prizes to the top 3 rather than just the highest scorer ever per tournament?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:26 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

How have you been?

I can't believe the SmashBlox session doesn't feel like its doing enough to make up for the lost revenue from Hoards of Chaos being no more, 10K gold a day is not something to take lightly.
Seriously, couldn't they just make SmashBlox grant prizes to the top 3 rather than just the highest scorer ever per tournament?

That or grant some sort of gold prize to those who have participated and didn't make the top 3 scores or whatever, free or paid for depending on which tourney. Now that would be way better. I gave up after two or so tries.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:29 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

That or grant some sort of gold prize to those who have participated and didn't make the top 3 scores or whatever, free or paid for depending on which tourney. Now that would be way better. I gave up after two or so tries.

Apparently the guys among Gaia staff orchestrating the SmashBlox thing are not at all interested in making more money, hence why only the Top Scorer gets any prizes at all. sad
Not good for business in the long run.
Need I post up the link to Revolution: Gaia so you may join on the operation?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:31 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Apparently the guys among Gaia staff orchestrating the SmashBlox thing are not at all interested in making more money, hence why only the Top Scorer gets any prizes at all. sad

Sure, that would be great. I would definitely like to know what all goes on with that.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:36 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Sure, that would be great. I would definitely like to know what all goes on with that.

The link is at the previous page or the page before that, Zelda.
If I can recall where it is, I'd post it up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:34 pm
Hmm, I guess Flynn's Plunder chests are worth the effort at times. Sure wish they'd remain in the Cash Shop a bit longer though. It is a big help. I only got a few of them here and there.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:42 pm
Princess Zelda21
Hmm, I guess Flynn's Plunder chests are worth the effort at times. Sure wish they'd remain in the Cash Shop a bit longer though. It is a big help. I only got a few of them here and there.

Only as long as the people at the Marketplaces don't make like Jack@sses with the artificial prices like they've been doing could an extended stay be worth it.
Really its irritating.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:23 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Only as long as the people at the Marketplaces don't make like Jack@sses with the artificial prices like they've been doing could an extended stay be worth it.
Really its irritating.

Yeah, I hate that when people do it for some of the less sought after monthly collectibles which of course some aren't even worth over a million gold or so. Good grief! Whenever I sell something in the marketplace, I keep the prices fair and not super high like I've seen by far with most items.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:13 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Really its irritating.

Yeah, I hate that when people do it for some of the less sought after monthly collectibles which of course some aren't even worth over a million gold or so. Good grief! Whenever I sell something in the marketplace, I keep the prices fair and not super high like I've seen by far with most items.

I can't even remember the exact original prices for Queen Marie's Velvet anymore. sad
Its no longer at the market aside from the marketplaces these days and its at 2 Million+ in gold at the Marketplaces.
No I have no idea what's going on, either. sad  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games