Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25056 25057 25058 25059 25060 25061 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 am

Yeah, I have a nice pair of cans, but my ears are super sensitive, and they get sore if I have anything pressed against them for an hour.

And what's ******** worse: I feel more sore than when I went to sleep last night. God DAAAAAMN. Stupid Volleyball class.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Earphones.

At least you don't have your period.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 pm

WHIIIIITE PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Jaycorn
Earphones.

At least you don't have your period.
Eh. I can get migraines. I have avoided my triggers enough that I haven't had one in years, though.

I feel like mentioning it, because when I got them frequently people seemed to be under the impression that migraines were a woman's problem.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 pm

I shut them 'ho's up.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 pm

I have never had a migraine and thank god because apparently they make you barf

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:13 pm

they can, it varies woman to woman.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Sometimes things happen in social lives that we can't really talk about with other friends because it would make things weird, so I'm just gonna post it here. Not looking for advice or anything really, just want to get it off my chest.

So I like my best friend as more than a friend. We get along fantastically and she's the hottest girl I know. She also has a boyfriend.

Yesterday pretty much out of nowhere, we got to second base. It's not a one time thing, either. She's coming over again tomorrow.

She basically told me straight up that she would have had sex with me if she hadn't been on her period. She's told me recently that she would date me, so I'm probably going to tell her that I'll only ******** her if she leaves her boyfriend for me. I'm a virgin after all and I at least have the class to not want to lose it to someone who's cheating.

Somewhat unrelated, I got high for the first time yesterday with her. Nitros. Holy s**t.

I get that we're both bad people and that if she dates me I'll have to worry about her cheating on me, but her boyfriend is actually schizophrenic and borderline abusive, so I've convinced (disillusioned?) myself that it isn't too much of a problem.

Someone will probably be like "UGH TEENAGE DRAMA" but it's not like it's eating away at me or anything. Just sort of an interesting turn of events that I couldn't share with anyone but you guys.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm

People die doing that s**t.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Only if you really abuse it. I won't defend it though.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 pm

When you're high, do you think that maybe your judgement would be impaired? Do you think that people who OD or otherwise kill themselves when high go into it planning to do what they do? Their best laid plans fall to s**t when they get ******** up.

Never done nitrous, but I sure don't plan to.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Like I said, I don't really disagree with you.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Then why'd you dooooooo it?

Be a hoser like Kegan. Eventually peer pressure won't be a problem, because none of your friends will like you anymore. cool
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Well the main reason would be bonding with this chick. Apparently it worked, I would say.
Not to mention that it's pretty fun. I've tried weed two or three times and felt nothing, so it was a really new and interesting experience.
Overall it's actually pretty safe. It's the same exact stuff dentists use to dull your senses. It feels like your body and mind are separating. There are no long term effects and it only lasts a minute per cartridge.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Nomega
Sometimes things happen in social lives that we can't really talk about with other friends because it would make things weird, so I'm just gonna post it here. Not looking for advice or anything really, just want to get it off my chest.

So I like my best friend as more than a friend. We get along fantastically and she's the hottest girl I know. She also has a boyfriend.

Yesterday pretty much out of nowhere, we got to second base. It's not a one time thing, either. She's coming over again tomorrow.

She basically told me straight up that she would have had sex with me if she hadn't been on her period. She's told me recently that she would date me, so I'm probably going to tell her that I'll only ******** her if she leaves her boyfriend for me. I'm a virgin after all and I at least have the class to not want to lose it to someone who's cheating.

Somewhat unrelated, I got high for the first time yesterday with her. Nitros. Holy s**t.

I get that we're both bad people and that if she dates me I'll have to worry about her cheating on me, but her boyfriend is actually schizophrenic and borderline abusive, so I've convinced (disillusioned?) myself that it isn't too much of a problem.

Someone will probably be like "UGH TEENAGE DRAMA" but it's not like it's eating away at me or anything. Just sort of an interesting turn of events that I couldn't share with anyone but you guys.

I think, that in that scenario, you're doing a pretty good thing by at least making her break up with her boyfriend first. That'd be ******** up if you did it with her while she was dating him.

But yeah, you're probably going to be in constant fear of her cheating on you if you date her. Who knows, maybe that's why her current boyfriend's the way he is.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25056 25057 25058 25059 25060 25061 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games