Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:30 pm
"Okay," Klaash nodded, seeing as she had prior engagements and had managed to slip away conviniently. Klaash sighed lightly as he returned into the room, closing the door as quietly as he could. Bright emerald green eyes pierced into his chest. He could feel the jealousy. Melanni was awake. In the maybe minute or two, he had almost forgotten Melanni completely. Klaash didn't want her, but he was forced to. Melanni said nothing. She accused him of nothing. She asked nothing.

Klaash smiled and sat down on the edge of their bed. She looked up at him, she could sense something. After a moment of silence, she spoke. "Klaash, do you love me?"

Klaash immediately responded with, "Of course I do." And brushed a stray lock of her hair out of her face. Her expression remained unchanged.

"Klaash, don't lie to me."

He looked down, ashamed. And let out a sigh. "No. I don't love you." He looked up at her, waiting to be slapped in the face. She made no such action. Instead, she brought both hands and lifted his face a little higher, until their eyes met. "Klaash," She started to intruct, "I want to hear the entire truth from you, how much you hate me. Please, don't try to polish the edges. Tell me."

"Wha...? Melanni, I don't hate--"

"Klaash, I said don't lie. It's a sin."

He relaxed a moment, and went along with obeying her. "I wish you and your brother had never entered the Hellsinious Mansion. I dispise that ring on your finger. It wasn't meant for you. It was my mother's. Lilli was supposed to be my wife. We already had a son together. He was supposed to live and we were supposed to be parents. We should have been able to raise our son without my b***h of a sister, Tsshyeiah invading our lives. I shouldn't have to put up with either of you!" He hissed, his rage and frustration building as he continued to pour out his feelings. "I don't want to be married to you! You're the pretty little doll in the display window that will never be sold because no one wants you! You stay there because you're nice to look at, and no one wants to disrupt that! You have next to no emotions and you're too afraid and co-dependent! I love Lilli because she actually breathes her own air!! Not mine!"

[[Should I make a srs plot twist?]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:41 pm
[[CHEEEEEEZZZEE..
gonk
lulz; and yeah.]]

Takeru's fists clenched, his knuckles turned bone white; despite Ben's ability. It worked a little. His breathing slowed, and after a minute he stopped shaking and was able to speak. He looked up at Ben, his face twisted with pain.
"No, I-" His voice broke. He cleared his throat and started over. "Lilli..and Klaash." He managed out, barely audible.
He could hear Klara as if he was in the room with her. He felt her sympathy, he heard her question. Tuesday swallowed, not wanting to be controlled by Ben's mind tricks.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:52 pm
[[DOOD. Srsly, you should. LAMO. Think of the possibilities 8D ]]

Ben sighed.
"So she's still hung up on him, huh?" Ben asked, his question rhetorical.
This made him feel bad for Tuesday, and Lilli in a way. It was very obvious Lilli and Klaash still had strong feelings for eachother but since Tsshyeiah had forced Klaash into marrying Melanni.
Then pool Tuesday, the one Lilli had because she couldn't have someone else. I mean Lilli does love Tuesday, very much...but they seemed so sad so much of the time. They were just depressed people and together it..well anyone could get the picture.

Ben, unable to find words of comfort, pulled Tuesday into a tight hug. "I'm sorry, Tues. I go by a saying I heard once. I think my mother told it to me: 'Life's rough, then you die' it's true though. We didn't come here expecting life to be easy, did we? No," Ben answered himself, "It's gonna suck, and we'll have to endure it." Ben released Tuesday from his hug, holding his shoulders.
"I know Lilli is hurting you, but I can't change her. She has to change herself. She needs to let him go. Just talk to her, and don't go doing anything stupid and hurting yourself." Ben said, unaware of what Tuesday had already done.
Ben's hand's fell to his sides, letting Tuesday go.
"I'm going to be here for you, Tuesday. I can try." Ben finished his rant.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:23 pm
Ben's ability worked more than Tuesday wanted. Tuesday felt at ease now, like everything was okay again. But the problem never went away. Kiryuu was no longer taunting him. Must be an anger thing..
Tuesday would not allow himself to cry. He didn't have a lot of time alone, since after he left Ben, Lilli would be looking for him; and he couldn't just leave again.
"Yeahh." Was all he could manage out. He was walking the edge of breaking down, and didn't want to lose his balance.
"I, um, gotta go Ben. Lilli's looking for me now." He said, looking down.
"And thanks." He added, before walking away down the hall.

It was then that the hysterics came. Tears that he had been holding back surfaced and ran down his face. He wiped them off, now feeling a rush of emotion since Ben left.
Tuesday walked up to his room like a kid who did something wrong. Feeling rather apathetic, he walked in the door-less room and fell on the bed and didn't move.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:42 pm
"Oh, well goodbye then, Tues." Was all Ben manage to say before Tuesday was out of his hallway and off to who knew where.
Opening his bedroom door, went inside, smiling at Klara. He opened his dresser and pulled out a pair of black sweats and slipped them on.
"Sorry," Ben said, falling back onto his bed.
"What were you drawing, earlier?" Ben asked, just being curious.
--

Lilli started running when she saw the bedroom door was lying on the floor, across the hall.
"What the hell?" Lilli muttered, stopping at the door way.
So he was awake, and probably saw everything. ******** heard him. He was crying.
"Tuesday," She began, her high of being happy vanished. She picked up the door and put them back on their hinges, meaning to fix it later. Lilli didn't know what to do. She remained at the door.
"Saying 'I'm sorry' means nothing to you at this point, I'm sure." Lilli thought aloud. He could hear her either way, but she felt like speaking.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:49 pm
Tuesday didn't feel like moving, or talking. He made a little effort to open his mind to her, letting her see everything, like she was him. He let her see the kiss, him cutting, his reaction to the kiss, his evaluation of himself. He wanted her to see how much she had hurt him, how deep she had cut him.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:12 am
Lilli leaned back against the wall beside their door, she slid down to the floor, covering her face.

She saw everything; how much she had hurt him, how deep she had cut him. The kiss, him cutting, his reaction to the kiss, his evaluation of himself. It tore Lilli to pieces.
The pain she felt now, caused her to start shaking. The pain physically hurting her. Lilli gasped, breaking out in quiet sobs.

Was being with him always going to be like this for her? Feeling his pain, too?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:18 am
Tuesday stopped, cutting off everything except what he was thinking just then.
Lilli, this is how i feel everyday. Every time you think about Klaash. I know you love him more. Your happier with him. and I don't want to be the guy who your with because i'm here and i love you. i want to be the guy you love like no other. If you don't love me Lilli, just leave. Stop hurting me worse. stop cutting me deeper. He thought.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:57 am
[[;'D LULZORZ. MAYJUR PLOT TWEEST INISHIATED.]]

With Klaash's face so close to her own, Melanni could feel each breath he drew in, and his time he exhaled and showered her with words of hatred and aggression. As soon as he had taken a deep breath in, she smiled, taking note of his ending in his explosion. "I know." She said softly, in the tone of voice that one would use when being asked to get married. She started to tear up, and wet tears bubbles over the edges of her cheeks and gently cascaded down her rounded face. Klaash's shoulders sunk. "I'm sorry--I--" He sputtered, trying to do anything in his power to cheer his wife up.

"I was rather against our marriage in the initial processes too." She admitted, voice weakening. "Just like you have your sister, I have my older brother. I'm an illegitimate child--born from my father Vermillious Lusain and one of our human servents, Tem. My mother was fired from her job for being pregnant with me. At the time, my half-brother Sebastian was 19." Tears were overflowing now, though her voice remained strong. "My mother passed me along to her older sister who was a widow and had lost her only child to the ocean. Because of my ears, my aunt persuaded me to abandon school for as many years as was allowed. Though eventually I was forced to attend and I was rather shunned at an all human school. The kids who were my classmates at the time are the reason I'm blind in one of my eyes. My brother found me when I was eight and took me from my aunt. He was 27. Although more sly and persuasive than your sister, he controls me as well. I'm just a toy--just a doll that sits in the display window. He's the shopkeeper who makes sure that I'll never be sold to anyone. You are the mutt who's in love with the b***h over the fence. Your sister keeps you on a tight leash, and you're not allowed to venture out of your own backyard."

Klaash's face sunk, his mouth agape and all facial muscles totally relaxed. What next caught his attention was something he would have never expected. Melanni's winced in pain, but then passed out and fall back onto their bed. "Melanni!" Klaash shouted, diving forwards to examine her. Her face was tied into a painful expression. A little bewildered, Klaash placed a hand on her forehead, but yanked it away as soon as he had come near it. "Damn it!" He hissed, holding his hand in pain. She had a fever, and with the temperature he had just felt, near hot enough to damage her brain and most of her nervous system.

Klaash's right hand quickly grew cold and started to form ice crystals around it, thickening up the crystals to form a sheet of ice around his hand, and then he brought it to Melanni's forehead. He gently placed it, and within a minute, it had completely melted. This was no normal fever.

He dashed out of their room and looked around, only vacant hallways greeted him. If he were to shout out someone's name, who would it be? What help could they be to him? He felt so stupid! He had no healing ability whatsoever. He could just hear Tsshyeiah mock him, "What that's all? No heroic feats? You're just going to stand there panicing and abandon her. What a fine way to kill off someone. Let them die without you having to even lift a finger." A wicked grin, "Teach me how to send someone into an unbelievable fever by developing a simple hatred. My, my, you'd obey every word your sister told you!"

He shooked his head, shouting, "I won't just let her die!" To the emptiness around him. He dashed back into the room, there lie Melanni, lightly tossing in their bed with a red face and sweat drops gathering on her brow. He had an idea, but he doubted it's work at all. He propped up Melanni against the headboard and cleared an area around her neck, brushing away stray strands of length pink hair. His fangs protruded, growing larger with their soon incomming useage. Without hesitation he plunged his teeth into her neck and started to drain her blood.

Maybe bloodletting would work...

He highly doubted it, but he didn't want her to die. He hated her, but he didn't want to kill her.

[[How's that for twist?]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:11 am
[[ OMiGOSH!
intense.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:35 am
Lilli still shook, hudled on the floor. She couldn't say anything, nonetheless think anything straight, her thought swirled violently in her head, not being able to finish one train of though before another formed.

"What would you do?" Was all Lilli could ask, finishing in thought, If I did leave you? Would you end up killing yourself? Lilli thought.

She didn't know what to do with herself anymore, or anything else.
It hit ******** this. It's not like you've never hurt me, Tuesday. You're playing the victim here. You've hurt me in many ways more than just this emotional s**t. You've tried to kill me, Tuesday. More than once. I don't understand why I let myself get over that. And it wasn't even Kiryuu, it was you. I do love you, but I've grown sick. I need a break from all this love-sickness. I want to be free of the chains holding me down." Lilli stood up from the floor.
Without another word, Lilli left the room. She continued walking until she was outside of the manor, standing in the rain.
I should be selfish and go kill myself. Lilli thought, still walking.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:08 am
Tuesday sighed.
It was true, well most of it. If they were going to play the game of who hurt more, he would win. He saw what he had done to Lilli through his own eyes. It only made him hate himself more.
Tuesday felt like a hollow shell. All the happiness had left him. He felt like talking to Chiharu. He was happy with her. He could be with her. Forget about Lilli. Forget about everything.
Tuesday knew that if he went and saw Chiharu, they'd kiss. And then what would happen?
He didn't know. So he just lay there, contemplating life.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:24 pm
[[Dood, Billy-Jean is an amazing song (: It totally reminds me of then rite nao. haha "People always told me 'be careful what you do, don't go around breaking young girl's hearts' and mother always told me 'be careful who you love, be careful who you chose because the lies become the truth.' " ]]

Lilli was completely soaked by the rain by the time she reached the waterfall. She almost hated this place, for the memories she'd had of Tuesday and herself coming here.

I hope you're happy how much you've fuxked up my life, Tuesday. I'm sorry for I did to you, but at least I never tried to kill you or killed your sister. Lilli thought, sitting down on the bank of the water.
She'd decided that if she were going to killl herself, drowning might be the best way to go. It was heard to be a peace death. After you'd run out of oxygen, you just passed out, then eventually you'd die.
The only problem was she couldn't drown, not being what she was.
I don't even have to breathe, so what's the point? I wish I had my knife, then I could just bleed out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:33 pm
"Melanni!" Klaash shouted in anguish to her face. There were now two gaping holes in her neck where Klaash had bitten her. "Melanni!" He shook her shoulders, like she was just in some deep sleep and a little push would wake her. This was no such cause.

Klaash's door clicked open, and a figure emerged into their room. His hair of bright silver and ghastly white skin--Melanni's half-brother Lusain. His lips curved upwards, sneering at Klaash. "My, my, what've you done to my little sister?"

Klaash held Melanni's tighter. He didn't love her, but he wasn't a heartless b*****d. At least they could call each other friends. Klaash felt nostalgic. Melanni was right. Lusain was like Tsshyeiah, just reverse the genders.

Lusain laughed through his nose. "She's burning up...Your fault, I presume? Did you slip some sort of scentless powder into her food?"

"I did no such thing!" Klaash barked back. Lusain only chuckled in response. As much as he hated to admit it, Klaash couldn't help Melanni on his own. "Lusain..." Klaash started.

"Klaash, like you I have no such healing abilities as you require. Those kinds of abilities are quite rare, and often leech strength from their user. Despite it being my little sister, those chances are quite a gamble, and I already foresaw this." His expression warped to a disgusted one. "I am clarivoyant, Klaash. Which is the reason why I came to the Hellsinious Mansion. The little doll called my sister was to die here, and what better way to die than to unite two Vampiric families with unimaginable power."

Klaash's face tightened with rage. "You b*****d!"

Lusain smirked. "Yes, now that I recall Melanni isn't legitimate, but in that case, I've arranged my own marriage with Tsshyeiah's daughter."

Klaash's eyes widened, and he sputtered, "My sister had a daughter!? HAH! That's a lie."

"No,no, nothing but the truth, dear Klaash. Her daughter's older than you. She was kept up in the attic for over 20 years." He noted, pointing to ceiling. "A reason people considered this house 'haunted' but ventured in here all the more."

Klaash gritted his teeth. "Then why did you force me to marry you dying little sister!?"

"Because," Lusain started. "Tsshyeiah wanted you to die along with her."

[[ D: LUL, FORSEEN MUCH?]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:24 pm
[[DOOD, ABI-TAN!
You're posts are so intense. Lamo. I can't wait until their's another one.. is Klaash going to kick the bucket? O: ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games