Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:41 pm
Samara nodded and placed an arm around Riko with a motherly smile. "Of course, sweetheart," she assured her. "I'm here for anything you need."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:44 pm
"Thank you Samara. I want to make Nephilis proud... really I do.. I just don't know If I could fill his shoes. He was a great man I know that but... I don't want the same thing happening to me." Riko whispered, looking up at Samara and then sighing. "I'm worrying to much. I apologize..."  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:49 pm
Samara shook her head. "Don't apologize," she said. "Worrying is a sign that you truly care. But your problem lies in exactly what you said-- trying to fill Nephilis' shoes. That is impossible. Just like when the next leader of Tenshu steps up, they will never be able to fill your shoes. What you have to do is make your own shoes-- walk your own path. But just know that I have faith in you that you will be a good leader. And as you grow, the confidence that I have in you-- you will find that in yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm
"Okay then. They won't." Al, stands and approaches the exit to the tower. "I'm going to catch a breath of clean air. Be back in a few."

~~~

Kessaris walks beside a column and leans against it. "She's found her teacher." He looks up at Marcove and smiles. "I'm assuming you'll be mine?"

"No. I have to leave soon. I'm sorry for not telling you."

"Telling me what?" he asks demandingly.

"Calm it down kid. Listen, I've been having a few problems. In the Celestial Kingdom, something is happening and I need to get back to it and fix it along with the rest of us. Jean and Lillium. I'm sorry."

"I'll miss you, but this time not as much. I'm going to take care of myself and Shale. In fact, I want you to go. I want to show everyone how I can change a nation. It's fine." Kessaris punches him in the arm playfully and chuckles.

"If you say so. I'm going to head out for a while. Say hey to Samara for me."  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Tenshi felt Morganna arms wrap around his neck as she embraced her and just as she did his arms wraps around her waist holding her dearly trying to fight the tears, not wanting to cry over Nephilis death cause Nephilis still lived on in many ways but it was helpless.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Riko looked at Samara and nodded, understanding what she said. "I.. understand Samara. I guess after Nephilis' funeral you will start with me?" She asked, looking at her with a little question. She knew tons about the economy and everything but ruling it was another matter. She was a pacifist in many ways. Riko wanted peace beyond anything and she hesitated to use her powers, always has including on Kessaris.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:10 pm
Morganna looked into Tenshi's eyes, placing a hand on his cheek, brushing her thumb across his cheekbone. "Tell me what I can do," she said in a soft, soothing voice. She wished she could take the pain away, but she knew it was impossible.

Samara nodded. "Of course," she said. "I will help with whatever you need me to. I've never ruled myself, but I've been alongside two great, yet very different, rulers. The biggest thing, and most often the most difficult thing, is to figure out who you are, and then from that, decide what direction you'd like to take the kingdom in."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:25 pm
Riko nodded, sighing a little. "I'm never the person I seem to be... I don't know who I am, Samara. Never have known." She whispered, looking at him. "I was Riko Sinioa but... I don't know anymore..."  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:29 pm
Samara smiled at Riko. "You are still Riko," she said. "It is just a matter of learning what Riko stands for. And that will come in time. No one expects you to have all the answers right away."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:36 pm
"Some do..." Riko said without any recollation of saying. She walked down the hall to the outside world, her thoughts confused and crazed. She didn't understand anything anymore.  

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:36 pm
Tenshi stayed silent for a moment as he looked Morgannain her eyes, he could tell that she was suffering to but not as much as he was. " Theres nuthing that can reaaly be done, having you by my side and holding you will do." He replied as he leaned forward and kissed her lips light before embracing her once more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 pm
Samara watched on as Riko left. She decided not to follow, and allow her a moment to collect her thoughts. She walked outside through a separate door and down into the cherry blossom orchard. She needed to feel close to Nephilis. As she sat beneath one of the trees, a gentle breeze began to blow, swirling fallen blossom's around her.

Morganna smiled softly and nodded. "That I can do," she said softly after the kiss. She took his hand and led him to sit on the edge of the bed so she could hold him close for as long as she could.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:53 pm
"I guess you feel it too." Kessaris asked as he approached Samara. "Things...things are getting to be too much for us all."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:00 pm
Samara patted the ground next to her, offering Kessaris a place to sit. "I suppose that I just hate that you kids are having to grow up so fast," she said. "And for me...it just hasn't sunk in that this baby isn't going to know his father...that this morning was the first in a long string of mornings that I wouldn't wake up with Nephilis beside me." She wiped away a tear that had trickled down her cheek. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get carried away." She knew she had to be strong, if not for herself, for the kids. She gave him a reassuring smile. "It'll all be okay in the end. Just the transitions will be difficult."  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:09 pm
The Guildmaster dispatched a small division of assassin's to scout out the area. They nodded politely anddisappeared from the shadows that they were born from. He sighed and placed his mask on, it would seem odd going into battle without it. He only removed his mask when he fought someone he considered worthy to be his equal. He looked towards the sky and sotly said. " I wonder if they remember.... " He said before blowing away inot a swirl of black mist.

Plague walked from the underground sanctuary fighting arena into a more serene area. This place was one of his own making. A small waterfall sprouted from somewere deeper inside of the cave it splashed into a small pool of water that had soft water lilies floating on it's crystalized surface. He sat on the small patch of soft elegant green grass underneath a medium sized but thick tree that seemed to give off a gentle aura eluminating the small area in a radiant light. He needed to think about what had happened over the course of the last few years before he and Leon delivered Nephilis's body to the funeral.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games