Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Lara Lauren Lara Lauren. Hmm, I like Lauren. Lara is cute too." Dylan mauled over this.
"Wait Laura or Lare-a. Like are...?" He had to be sure.
Dylan smiled, he was being really thoughtful on this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter hadn't heard her, even with his vampiric hearing, he was already too far away. Just running. His entire body hurt, and he had left his heart back in the store with Veronica. But he was just running, away from the store, away from the house, away from his two best friends, away from her...  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:15 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica screamed louder, so loud it actually hurt. Hunter!!! Please!!! Stop!!! She continued to run but there was no way she'd catch up to him. She fell down on her knees and started to bawl her eyes out.
Please, She managed to choke out. He was so gone, gone gone gone.
Hunter had left her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:33 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. "I still prefer Emily Rose."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:35 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"But did you mean," Dylan sighed. "Ah, nevermind." He kissed her back softly. "Emily Rose is simple and adorable. I do like it." He smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter didn't know how long he had been running, for once he didn't even know where he was. He didn't care. He stopped and screamed, almost more of a howl. Pain, anguish, agony, he felt Mike jis insides were turning themselves inside out. And even though he didn't have to breath he felt like he was running out of air.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageThere was a warmth pulsing from the center of her belly. She pressed her hand to it and beckoned Dylan to feel as well. "She's happy. She loves the name."

Ravin glanced up at Dylan, her eyes glittering happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica's head whipped up as she heard him scream. He was pretty far away, but she could feel the pain in his voice. She jumped to her feet and ran towards his scream.
Eventually she saw him, but it was a long time. And she feared he was going to run off again- Or worse. Start another rampage. Hunter? She barely whispered.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Alright. Emily Rose it is then." Dylan agreed.
If thats what Ravin wanted it was totally fine. It was cute too, so it wasn't like they were naming their kid Antowining Jr the fifth or something.
Some people were high when they named their kids. He practically shuddered at the thought of some of the names he had heard in the past.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked up, he honestly thought he was seeing things. Pain filled his eyes and he looked down dejectedly, his mind was playing tricks on him. He began to walk away when her scent floated past his nose. It was her... he looked up slowly. "Veronica..." his gaze went back to the ground. And he turned away from her.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin bit her lip and flung her arms around Dylan in a hug. She squeezed him tight like a teenage girl. Heck, she was a teenage girl. Ravin pecked his cheek. "Are you feeling a little...better about this?" she asked tentatively.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:11 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica moved towards him slowly. He looked up at her but turned away, then looked up again before turning away again. She lept over to him and stood in front of Hunter. Please, I'm sorry. So sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I was just angry and I won't say it again. Please, She reached out to touch his arm.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:12 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed and hugged her back. He was careful though, not to squeeze too tightly.
She kissed his cheek and he smiled. "Not really. Still scared shitless. But, I guess there's nothing we can do now."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:18 pm
||Can you guys help me come with a title for the sequel to "Eternal"?||

Ravin Black

User ImageShe laughed happily. "But she's ours. Ours. Can you imagine that?" Ravin snuggled into Dylan. It would be a month. She could wait a month, but it would be the most grueling ever in her entire immortal life. She usually never waited for anything, so time passed like a second.

Now that she had something to live for, it was going to be harder.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan froze, no breathing, no moving. He just froze there.

"Yes Ravin; I can imagine it. Thats what ******** scares the s**t out of me. The fact that you're carrying a child that I'm fifty percent resonsible for."
He shivered next to her. "I know you're excited as ever. Thats normal, you're a chick. Its your maternal instinct. I'm scared. Scared of being a father, and not being good enough."

||forever eternal? dunno. had a good one then i had to shower...lost it >.<||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games