Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:32 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
ya, i like that this better* stares at you* so you think your going to stay here for the time being at least?
oh yeah, totally, i love it here, it's fun
ya we do have a lot of fun here * winks* glad your going to stay ^^ the house gets lonley sometimes , cuz neote has to work and iam normally all by myslef here sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:36 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
ya, i like that this better* stares at you* so you think your going to stay here for the time being at least?
ya we do have a lot of fun here * winks* glad your going to stay ^^ the house gets lonley sometimes , cuz neote has to work and iam normally all by myslef here sad
i have to start working tomorrow, but it's not everyday  

sedrik liann

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:41 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
ok good ^^ it will be good haveing someone else around the house* stares at your kilt* specially another bi guy ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:43 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
ok good ^^ it will be good haveing someone else around the house* stares at your kilt* specially another bi guy ^^
((check my top sig link, that's what my bus looks like)) i'll bet -sees you staring at his kilt- i-it's rude to s-stare you know  

sedrik liann

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:48 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
((check my top sig link, that's what my bus looks like)) i'll bet -sees you staring at his kilt- i-it's rude to s-stare you know
gaahh* adverts his gaze away and blushes through his orange fur* i dident m-mean to stare....i.i..i ..... sorry about that.... *gulps* so uhh.... i like your van redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:51 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
gaahh* adverts his gaze away and blushes through his orange fur* i dident m-mean to stare....i.i..i ..... sorry about that.... *gulps* so uhh.... i like your van redface sweatdrop
oh no, it's quite alright, i don't mind really, i'm used to it  

sedrik liann

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:53 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
oh ok..... i normally get some looks to when iam in my loan cloth sweatdrop i just dident want to offened your or anything* shifts his eyes back twords your waist* o.o
i hope you have fun staying here with us ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:00 pm
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
oh ok..... i normally get some looks to when iam in my loan cloth sweatdrop i just dident want to offened your or anything* shifts his eyes back twords your waist* o.o
i know i'll have fun, i always do wherever i go  

sedrik liann

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:05 pm
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
*stands up and extends his paw to you* iam glad we met vani ^^ , it will be nice haveing someone new around here to hang with ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:07 pm
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
*stands up and extends his paw to you* iam glad we met vani ^^ , it will be nice haveing someone new around here to hang with ^^
-shakes his paw- indeed  

sedrik liann

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:10 pm
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
-shakes his paw- indeed
* shakes back* ya, and just be gald your taken, or i would be all over you ^^ * grins*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:12 pm
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
-shakes his paw- indeed
* shakes back* ya, and just be gald your taken, or i would be all over you ^^ * grins*
as long as it's friendly i'll allow it  

sedrik liann

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:39 pm
ok its kinda obvious but you two are wierd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:13 pm
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
-shakes his paw- indeed
as long as it's friendly i'll allow it
* smiles* iam just messin with ya ^^ , iam not about to try and steal you away ^^ its just a complement 3nodding  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:14 pm
drifter_Xwolf
ok its kinda obvious but you two are wierd
and how is that drift? smile  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games