Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 am
The clone nodded "Very good Masayo" Hero nodded knowing that hero's mind was thinking of going to the war and help defend the fighting village  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:55 am
-stands up and puts his hands in his pockets-Well with Sensei gone nothing to do...  

IXx__Riku__xXI

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:50 am
"/B/o/k/u/ /w/a/ /K/o/k/o/ /d/a/!/"

"Sensei can call me Koko." She smiled.
"Anyways, what's happening over at Konoha, sensei? It's stirred up almost everywhere in everybody's conversations." Masayo asked.

Masayo then tries to perfect her Mizu Pellet one last time. She did the signs, tilted back a bit and launched the bullet-shaped liquid roughly the size of a small fist to a log nearby, making a noticable dent on it's surface.

(( Hm, I'm still not a Genin... Aw, man. *pokepoke* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:03 pm
-eyes up Masayo then sighs before walking out of the Academy heading off to another part of the village-  

IXx__Riku__xXI

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:24 pm
((Ya you are a gennin))

The clone sighed "War the akatsuki is attacking the leaf"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image
Masayo noticed the person that was leaving the grounds and waved at him while smiling.
(( Bored, bored, bored. ))  

damiaez1042

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 pm
"War?!" Masayo almost shouted. "What for?" she said, curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:13 pm
The clone shrugged "Dont know all I know is that hero had killed one of the akatsuki who had just left the akatsuki." The clone nodded "And the leaf has no chance but if the leaf kills some of the akatsuki that will leave us with less akatsuki if they ever do come here" The clone nodded sad but scared  

i3 tails Yagura

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:19 pm
"Why would they come here?" she asked again.
(( confused I don't know when to start practicing Mizutamari. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 pm
the clone looked at the girl "Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh no reason"  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 pm
((Well since it seems there is a bit of a lull. I think I will take this time to get my bloodline awakened.))
Shiro was listening in on the conversation and felt like chiming in.
"So the leaf are at war now huh? Well at least it isn't directly involving us. So when are we going to-" He stopped suddenly because he could feel something strange inside him. As if something was moving. No. Why did it have to happen now? I thought I was safe from that side of my family. "Listen, something is going on. Something dangerous. Involving me. I need to go." And with that, Shiro ran off to Oroami's house to try and find someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 am
((Um...I just made a profile, do I post here?))  

MillenniumWaffleUchiha

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:00 pm
Megiku Setugai
-eyes up Masayo then sighs before walking out of the Academy heading off to another part of the village-

(this after Sensei leaves me to train)
*a beautiful ninja runs up to Megiku but stumbles a little bc of shyness* hi..hi megiku. I just wanted to introduce myself to my teammates. Im luna.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:11 pm
The clone walked up to the board and grabbed a piece of chalk "The lesson is about Hyouton and The uchiha now all of you pay attention and learn!" Hero drew a picture of three different sharrigen "Any one know anything about these clans?"  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 pm
The clone of hero fell to the ground holding it's chest then suddenly burst into bits of water since the real hero was now in a coma  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games