Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 pm
((A chorus of angels sings Hallelujah in the background. Yay, the instructor is here.))

Darsk was glad the teacher was now here. He was hoping not only to learn jutsu, but to hopefully get to know both his co students and his teachers. " I am ready to learn teach! My name is Darsk in case you don't know. Make sure you don't forget it eh? Alright, lets get this session started. I am pumped up"! Darsk said excitedly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:41 pm
(ya sorry about that i get bored and type crazy))
"yay instructor.Lets see what are we gunna learn?"Darion jumped out of his seat eagerly."i Can't wait lets get this started so i can become a full fledged ninja!"Darion started to shake of the build up of excitement  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:04 am
User ImageUser Image

"Alright you two watch carefully as I show you the first jutsu you must learn." He pauses and makes handsigns slowly so the students can memorize them. "Transformation Jutsu." He states and a cloud of smoke rises from under him and surrounds his entire body. as he reaches the final handsign. The smoke clears and the image of Kazuo was no more, now standing in his place is the former Raikage. Kazuo had transformed into him. "Alright you two, now you guys try." He says then transforms back to himself.

(2 good posts to master.)
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 am
"That looks easy!"Darion said as he walked up to the front of the class and did the hand signs and gray smoke formed around Darion as he did the final hand sign the smoke cleared and he turned into a chair and back.1/2

"This time ill go for a living thing."
Darion did the hand signs faster then before and gray smoke formed around Darion as he did the final hand sign the smoke cleared and he turned into Kazuo and back."Taa daa!a perfect you!"2/2  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:13 am
((1st Attempt))Standing up, Darsk walked in front of the teacher and started to perform the handsigns. The handsigns flowed smoothly till the very end, but at the last moment before the smoke began to rise all around him, Darsk realized that he exerted to much chakra. When the smoke cleared, Darion and the teacher would be looking at a very fat looking version of Darion. Turning to Darion, Darsk said in his own voice, "Uh, heh heh, oops"! Quickly Darsk dispelled the jutsu, and said, "Uhh, let me try one more time".

((2nd Attempt))Now the Darsk knew his mistake, there would be no way he would make it again. Once again his hands were in a blurred frenzy, executing the signs like it was easy as breathing. Darsk knew he had the chakra flow right this time, he could feel within him. Once the smoke enveloped Darsk, and then slowly dissipated, a perfect version of Darion himself stared at the teacher. Putting his hands behind his head with a toothy grin, Darsk said, "How was that"?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:45 am
"so thats what i would look like fat... Dang i better start eating healthy again.Thanks for the little peek though!"Darion said as he gave Darsk a thumbs up.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:59 am
Darsk laughed hard. It was good to know that somebody had a sense of humor around there. Turning his attention back towards their senseii, Darsk asked, "So...how did we do"?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:13 am
"We did good right?"Darion said a put is hands behind his head.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Very good. Both of you. Now watch for the next technique." Kazuo makes handsigns. "Replacement." He says as he reaches the final handsign. Suddenly a cloud of smoke rises up from under him surrounding him completely. He then appears behind the students where a chair once stood. The chair was now behind his desk."No you try."

(Two posts to master)
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 pm
"okay then!"Darion does the same hand signs Kazuo made"Replacement."Darion says as he finished the last hand sign then a cloud of gray smoke comes up and covers Darion"Hiya"Darion said as the cloud reveled a chair but Darion wasn't in the same spot as it. "one more time" 1/2

Darion does the hand signs again and once again when he finishes the last hand sign the cloud of smoke rises and covers him again."Yes i did it!"Darion appeared behind Darsk and pointed to were he was standing and a chair was replaced again.2/2
((lol i was gunna move Darsk but it wouldn't have made sense.))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:10 pm
((1st Attempt))Darsk wanted to go first this time around so he jumped at the oppurtunity to perform the jutsu first. Standing in front of all of his peers, Darsk immediately started to execute the handsigns. He was doing well. The handsigns were smooth and correct and the chakra being distributed felt perfect, but then...a slip up. The last hand sign failed, and before Darsk could fix the mistake, smoke gathered up all around him and dissipated, leaving a completely normal Darsk. Cursing under his breath, Darsk then said, "Lets try this again".

((2nd Attempt)) He immediately tried to execute the jutsu once more. At first Darsk felt like he screwed up with the second hand sign, but he kept going, focusing all he could on the task. Finally smoke enveloped him and when it dissipated, he was on the other side of the room, and a chair stood in his place where he dissapeared. The jutsu was a success. "Yes"! Said Darsk excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Alright, good. Now for the final jutsu." Kazuo makes handsigns again. "Clone Jutsu." Next to Kazuo forms a clone of himself that looks at the two students bows then disappears. "Now you try."

(two posts to master)
User Image

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:22 pm
"that looks fun!"Darion copies the hand signs."Clone Jutsu"Darion said as smoke appears around him reveling 1 clone of himself."Uh let me try at least once more."1/2

"This time fer sure!"Darion did the hand signs again making more smoke come up but this time reveling two of him."hey look theres me and me and then theres the real me!"Darion says as he ran through the copies and the smoke as they disappeared2/2  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 pm
((1st attempt))Darsk didn't expect to get done this quick. He was kinda hoping that he would have the chance to get to know these people. But oh well. After examining the teachers example, Darsk got up and executed the handsigns and distributed the chakra. Everything went perfectly. At least Darsk thought so. When the smoke cleared, a clone of himself stood beside him. The clone had no eyes.

((2nd attempt))Darsk wasted no time. He was getting a bit frustrated. Out of frustration, he rushed the jutsu. Nobody would know how he did it, but a perfect clone stood next to him. Darsk was amazed, and after the amazement, a huge grin spread across his face.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo grins as he walks over to his desk after they complete the jutsu. He reaches into a drawer and pulls out two Cloud Village head bands. He places them on the desk and his grin turns into a smile. "Welcome to the ninja force of Cloud village, Genin." He gestures to the headbands for them to get them.User Image

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games