Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25172 25173 25174 25175 25176 25177 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:17 am

I thought it was fun to freak out at Silent Hill 2. xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:25 am

Skaeryll
[Kegan]
Actually...

LA Noire... anyone played it?

It was not bad.

If you don't like GTA you won't like this game as it's essentially a GTA game where you can't run down people in your car.
Looks like it didn't win anyway. I got bored of running people over in GTA pretty quickly. I guess over the years I probably put a lot of time into GTA games when I was 11 through 14, but my interest in the games really never lasted, and I was really more intoay, trying out all the content, more than I was about beating up hookers. Though I was really proud of this one chase mission, where I was supposed to run down a pizza guy on a moped.

He was getting away, and my car was taking a beating. I got to a hill and bailed so my car literally flew for a while, before blowing up over a crowded street. The resulting chain reaction of car explosions caused him to get blown up. I felt pretty bad a**, you know, for a mass murderer. Enough to remember it.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 am

Wait, s**t, nope, I slept through a vote.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:33 am

Dungeon defenders is a game that was not on my wish list, but it reminds me of Orcs Must Die, and I loved that game.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:52 am

I played "From Dust" so long yesterday and the day before that my eyes still hurt.

It's been too long since I got some good eye strain. I think maybe since Fable III.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 am

There's so much overlap between flash deals community deals and daily deals. If Terraria wins community deal tonight I'll be really peeved, because people had 2 days to get it at that price.

Also, I can't vote now, can anyone else vote?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 am

I thought my ubisoft password followed my normal pattern for setting up passwords, but I cannot log into my account. The recovery page is also down. <******** Uplay. This is why I would never buy an ubisoft game on PC unless it was a real steal.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 am

[Kegan]
Dungeon defenders is a game that was not on my wish list, but it reminds me of Orcs Must Die, and I loved that game.
yeah the problem though with dungeon defenders is, to hit the level cap it becomes a real grindfest. with as many hours as i put in it im not to the latest level cap needed for the best gear. i've stopped playing despite new content is being made and sold for it.

also, finding any decent equipment for level cap is gonna cost a ton of money, which means GRINDING

getting all achievments for special rewards GRINDING

getting more than 1 character to level cap so you can build solo for some things GRINDING

the classes are unbalanced, Mage currently has the worst tower stregnth and has no real player DPS strength either so if you thought, i'll be da mage, prepare to not like the game at high levels.

honestly at this point i'd rather play WoW. atleast my laptop can handle that not this poorly coded graphical mess.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:26 am

Eww, power creep.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:27 pm

12 bucks and 50 cents for one of the most insane, fun to play open world games EVER MADE?

NAH TOO MUCH

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 pm

someone buy me walking dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 pm

[Kegan]
I thought my ubisoft password followed my normal pattern for setting up passwords, but I cannot log into my account. The recovery page is also down. <******** Uplay. This is why I would never buy an ubisoft game on PC unless it was a real steal.

From Dust? Because they removed the DRM last I checked. o.o
I was reluctant to get it when it first came out because of the bullshit DRM Ubi uses. razz

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1

Hey what is your favorite pokemon type?

Hopefully it's not Dark, Psychic, Flying, Grass, Dragon, Ice, Steel, Normal or Ghost.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:44 pm

The Eleventh AK
12 bucks and 50 cents for one of the most insane, fun to play open world games EVER MADE?

NAH TOO MUCH

the issue is that i don't want it

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Sorry to crush your ego but I wasn't talking about you. wink
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25172 25173 25174 25175 25176 25177 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games