Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25173 25174 25175 25176 25177 25178 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 pm

If I bought it I'd be spending money I've set aside for buying ceramics supplies.

I have funny priorities, I know. I only gave myself a 20 dollar allowance for GAEMZ. If Dead space goes on sale 75% off I'll pick that up, if it doesn't I will still have loads of games.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:36 pm

The Eleventh AK
Sorry to crush your ego but I wasn't talking about you. wink

Whatever you say. I'm just the only one in our group that doesn't have it and you don't stop pestering me about getting it. What a giant lapse in judgement of mine to assume you were taking a jab at me. Still not getting it!

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Recalculating how much I have after taking into account the money in my save-as-you-go account.

And then remembering that on the 20th someone is due to return a 3 digit sum of money to me.

I have a while to think about it.

I AM pretty sick of TF2.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:56 pm

I wish there was a co-op game that was more my style that we could play together.

I guess there's L4D2, but I guess noone likes that anymore.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:59 pm

im still down for l4d2, but it laghs even on my desktop, and i've recently cleaned up the desktop i currently use in prep for turning it into a file server for the house again. so all thats on it is terraria and TF2.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Biocock 2 will not stop freezing. i never had any iddues with the fist c**k.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:02 pm

And then again, I haven't even given thought to the games that will be coming out later for 3DS.

I need a job. Someone needs to employ this guy. Answer my job applications.

Why do I need years of experience to stock shelves at a grocery store? In what way am I under-qualified?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Apparently there is a problem that causes this game to crash sometimes, and this corrupts your autosave. So every time you crash and try to restart you have to find and delete your autosave somehow.

this is going to be a massive pain in the a**. How could a problem this big not be patched 2 years after a game launches?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 pm

The game's crashes are caused by games for windows live somehow. And by steamworks, I guess?

This is actually pretty much bullshit.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Good bye hour+'s worth of wasted progress.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Wayne for ******** sake I accepted that you weren't going to get Saint's Row ages ago. You just perceive me mentioning the game as pestering you to get it at this point. I DON'T ******** CARE WHAT STUPID ******** GAMES YOU BUY GOD SHUT UP scream

In other news... I was actually pretty interested in Quantum Conundrum... but the demo runs like s**t on my computer, so guess not. 8|
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:08 pm

[Kegan]
Apparently there is a problem that causes this game to crash sometimes, and this corrupts your autosave. So every time you crash and try to restart you have to find and delete your autosave somehow.

this is going to be a massive pain in the a**. How could a problem this big not be patched 2 years after a game launches?
because of biocock 3: Skycock.

i actually drudged through it on my old desktop and beat it once. running on avg 11-20fps the whole time. compared to the first i tink i know the solution to the question of why it runs like crap.

poor PC optimization. happened with fable 3 as well.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 pm

We guys should play some Left 4 dead campaign mode. Nice and easy, without all the hurt feelings and team stacking horse hockey.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:03 pm

15 bucks for the walking dead is hot.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Wreck-It Ralph is going to be in the new Sonic racing game, along with that female pro racer no one cares about?

This sounds like it will be a disaster.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25173 25174 25175 25176 25177 25178 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games