Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:48 pm
...i'm in the Junior year of high school and I manage to find ways to get on my laptop, socialize with people, and watch tv.

WATCH TV PEOPLE! YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:03 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
...i'm in the Junior year of high school and I manage to find ways to get on my laptop, socialize with people, and watch tv.

I do, actually.
I don't like television. cat_xd
Plus, we only get local channels because we're piss poor. o3o
If there is something I'm DYING to watch, though, I have my beau record it at his house, they have satellite and fancy schmancy DVR receiver boxes.
I never ask him to record anything but Doctor Who, though, because I don't find anything else to be worth watching. ^^;
I prefer playing video games to watching TV. >>;
Psst, you mentioned something about making an avi for me the other day, so I redid my inventory tektek 'cause I've gained a few items and I put it in the new creator this time around for ya~ Click! Dun feel obligated or anythin' tho', just if you want~ That link should have my base and current hair already loaded, but you're free to change stuff, like always~ I'm actually growing less attached to this vampire base than I once was, though I still prefer its paleness. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:13 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I do, actually.
If there is something I'm DYING to watch, though, I have my beau record it at his house, they have satellite and fancy schmancy DVR receiver boxes.
I never ask him to record anything but Doctor Who, though, because I don't find anything else to be worth watching. ^^;
Psst, you mentioned something about making an avi for me the other day, so I redid my inventory tektek 'cause I've gained a few items and I put it in the new creator this time around for ya~ Click! Dun feel obligated or anythin' tho', just if you want~ That link should have my base and current hair already loaded, but you're free to change stuff, like always~ I'm actually growing less attached to this vampire base than I once was, though I still prefer its paleness. >>;

Oh... Well Spazzy's excuses are completely and totally valid.
And i really do wanna make an inventory avi for you! What are your doubles again?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:18 pm
My excuse is that I can't stand TV anymore. |:
I have channels, but we also have a Roku. And because of the Roku, my parents are always using the TV to watch Korean drama.
And also, I just stopped watching things aside from Doctor Who in general.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:42 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I do, actually.

Oh... Well Spazzy's excuses are completely and totally valid.
And i really do wanna make an inventory avi for you! What are your doubles again?

Lessee here...
I've two Little Lucies, two Wonderlands, two Neon Simulators, and two Catastrophe!s.
Those are the only multiples worth much of anything; if you wanna double up on the cheaper stuff, go ahead, because chances are I have multis of them, too, especially holiday items, but I can always go buy stuff I don't have~
You can change the hair if you want; I'm not much attached to it, haha~
And you can change base if you want this time around since I know first hand the mouth and eyes of this base are stupidly awkward to work around (Why have I been insisting on doing so for so long? Because I'm crazy. Obviously. And a masochist.); I've got a vampire potion hanging out in my inventory somewhere I can use if I wanna change back in the end. cat_wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:19 pm
It's funny. I don't watch television much. (Oh yes, I already told Brandy this, so she'll get to read it again xD)

In my Human Sexuality class this semester (which has henceforth commenced), we had a day where all the guys went around the tables where the girls were sitting, doing a "Speed Dating" activity. Basically, we would sit at the table and introduce ourselves, start a discussion, etc...like they would do in real speed dating. Though this was more of a mock one, obviously (though our responses authentic). So anyway, I see about 5 or 6 girls. This one girl, she was very jubilant and relaxed. I felt at ease talking to her. The conversation went great UNTIL she asked me a very simple question. "What is your favorite television show?" And I thought to myself....gee, do I have a favorite?? And basically I said I didn't know if I had a favorite and I don't watch television much. (I have shows I could name that I watch, but I was embarrassed and my memory went blank). Her eyes are wide and she's like "Come on! There's so many good shows on television! You need to get out more." And then, I say "Well, I do watch Grey's Anatomy." And she says "Well see, that's something."

The mock date was almost perfect xD

Butt I don't prefer girls. So it's not like I lost out on anything, other than temporary self-esteem lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:33 pm
I find no shame in not watching much television. :'3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:50 pm
I'm a self-confessed Netflix addict whee  

syfiria1

Romantic Sex Symbol

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 pm
Shame that I can't use Netflix on the TV since it's always being hogged for Hulu. |:

BUT.. I've got mah laptop. O:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 pm

I really do keep forgetting I'm apart of some guilds.
x.x;

Karameida

9,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 pm
Aww. Well you're here now! biggrin

Also, I don't think you've been entirely absent from this realm, as I do recognize your name?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 pm
BOOKS ARE COOL.
LIKE BOW TIES.
[/Spazzy's two cents]
I'll admit it, I'm a bibliophile.
Boooookssss. emotion_drool
In other news, my mum has decided she wants more television channels and has upgraded our cable package despite the fact that I HAVE NO SODDING CLUE HOW WE ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS.
We can hardly afford the ten pissy locals we currently have, let alone REAL television...
And she'll be the only one watching television, and she's hardly home, and...
HUMANS ARE CONFUSING. *flails* emotion_0A0

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 pm
@Jin-- I love your lack of judgmental-ness, then xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:59 pm
Queen Spazzy
BOOKS ARE COOL.
LIKE BOW TIES.
[/Spazzy's two cents]
I'll admit it, I'm a bibliophile.
Boooookssss. emotion_drool
In other news, my mum has decided she wants more television channels and has upgraded our cable package despite the fact that I HAVE NO SODDING CLUE HOW WE ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS.
We can hardly afford the ten pissy locals we currently have, let alone REAL television...
And she'll be the only one watching television, and she's hardly home, and...
HUMANS ARE CONFUSING. *flails* emotion_0A0

That's...interesting o.o  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:36 pm
Ohmaigahd.
My sister nearly threw a fit at a spool of yarn because she couldn't find the end of it. xD
I nearly died from watching her.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games