Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:21 am
If you like Wagner, try Gustav Mahler. He's so awesome, I named my first car after him. XD (How can you resist naming your car Gustav? I mean, seriously.) Especially his symphonies, that's what he's famous for. And they're all fantastic. My favorites are 2, 5 and 9. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:44 am
*gluggles Cobalt*

I seriously have so little to post these days...  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:14 am
*waves and hugs for everyone, but extra hugs for Cobalt*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:18 am
*glomps Tana* Soon, Maroon won't be the only non-Shinigami in Shin'o! Isn't that cool?  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:22 am
Sure, but a Menos is the shinigami (not necessarily Maroon's) enemy. We shant be more than mutual characters unless drama occurs. If it did, we'd probably end up enemies though. ):  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:27 am
She's a bit more than a Menos, but that is still a very true point. Maroon and Alaia (that's her name, by the by) shall never be friends. And their personalities are almost completely opposite.

Just for you, here's a TekTek'd version of Alaia.  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:33 am
Boo, she's super serious all the time? That's boooring. x3 They would make great companions! Hahaha. You should make her an Espada, methinks. That way if they fought, it would at least challenge Maroon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:35 am
Espada, hm? That's a good idea. I was kinda toying around with it myself. An Espada she will be!  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:37 am
Hooray! But, you know. Maroon isn't on the shinigami's side. As a Vaizard he's on his own side. I haven't leaked out any information, but he's only infiltrated the shinigami academy as a research project which was asked of him by Aizen-sama. He could very well ally himself with Alaia or the Hollows at a whim just for the sake of something to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:40 am
I hadn't thought of that. I guess we shall see as the story progresses.

Another interesting note: Alaia's not much younger then Maroon. smile  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:43 am
She's 319+? Wowzers, old woman! Hahaha.

Of course, since Maroon spent 200 years in Hueco Mundo, they could actually know each other. :shock'd:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:49 am
Actually, she's 302+. You're right, there is a possibility that they could've met. 3nodding  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:04 pm
I can predict it now, Maroon calling her an old hag while being older than she is. Hahaha!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:15 pm
I can predict Maroon being one of the only people to dare that and survive.

It seems her release is the biggest obstacle for my creation of Alaia. Everything else is rather easy.  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:21 pm
Very, very cool. I found the release a bit of a struggle as well. Though I can imagine as an Espada the release is twice or even thrice as hard as Espada don't actually have functioning Zanpakuto, but just a sealed and released form of themselves. Creating both the shi-kai, ban-kai, and Hollowfied forms for Maroon was quite difficult, but once I decided on a theme I was able to quickly decide what to portray. In this case, a colorblind chameleon who's powers seem to focus on the ability to see and blending in, i.e. his natural ability of sealing completely his own reiatsu.

In other news, new evolution forms! Hermes' looks so frickin' cool!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games