Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:15 pm
[[DUN DUN DUN...
the world may never know !!]]

Tuesday teared up again.
He could see it. Lilli floating lifelessly in water. Then she changed her mind. Now she was bleeding, her hands barely connected to her arms.
He dug his fingernails into his palms. Too hard. It bled just a little bit.
He was guilty as charged. He was a killer. A cold-blooded killer.
Nothing could change that. A sadistic thought came. Maybe Chiharu liked kinky sex.
Kiryuu scoffed in his mind, then burst out with laughter.
"You know what?!" Kiryuu asked, shaking with laughter. "I think she would!!!" He howled with laughter. Tuesday scowled, rolling over onto his face.
What was the point in living? If he only hurt and killed. He was a killing machine. Made for nothing else. He hurt everything he touched.
Chiharu..please come to my room. He thought, trying to pinpoint her mind within the manor. It worked. He saw her. She was taking a shower.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:40 pm
Chiharu..please come to my room. Tuesday's voice rang out in her mind. Rinsing the shampoo from her hair, Chiharu thought back to him:
I will be in a little bit, Tuesday. I'm in the shower, so I'll see you when I'm all clean and pretty. She thought, laughing a bit to herself.
What would he want her for? He was still with Lilli, wasn't he? Was he cheating?
[[Time lapse of like ten minutes...]]

Chiharu had dried and straightened her long, brunette hair. Put her make up on. Gotten dressed in a pair of tight dark blue jeans and a low-cut grey and red longsleeve sweater. She put on socks and shoes. Then Chiharu left her room for Tuesday's, on the other side of her floor.

"It's me, Chiharu. Is your door broken or something, Tuesday?" Chiharu asked, lifting it off the hinges, and coming inside. She put it back on, the frame, then went and sat at the foot of his bed.
"What do you need?" Chiharu asked, leaning against the bed post.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:48 pm
Forget about her Tuesday. You don't need Lilli. Just let her go. Kiryuu said, persuading him. It was working.
Tuesday plastered on a smile and pulled Chiharu into his lap, sitting up now.
"Chiharu..I always wondered why we never went out." He said, thinking aloud. Her head rested on his arm, holding her up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:31 pm
[[Hahah. Lilli's going to get herself hurt.]]

After she'd been sitting on the bank of the water back at the water, Lilli had decided she was going to go venture out, by the cliffs by the seashore, go hunting. For other vampires.

[[I'm going to do it later though, kayy Ori? So you don't have to wait for forever.]]

---

Chiharu laughed softly, then replied:
"Because you loved someone else more? And you were taken."

Chiharu felt comfortable in his arms, safe.
"So what was it you needed? Just someone to talk with?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:17 pm
Tuesday chuckled, readjusting.
"Yeah." He admitted. "I..I'm not o sure about Lilli anymore, Chiharu.." He said, looking across the room at a picture of him and Lilli together. They were both smiling, but the smiles looked fake.
"We got into a fight..and I'm thinking of breaking up with her." He said, looking away from the picture. If he had the powers, he'd zap that picture with laser vision.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:19 pm
[[Lulzorz, without me noticing my posts are like HYUUUUUG. xDD D: I AM SO GOOD WITH PLOT TWISTS, THAT I FAIL AT EVERYTHING ELSE.]]

Lusain let out another cackle, though keeping such an aristocratic elegance about him, it was hard to tell if he really was sadistic, or just someone who lied a lot. Klaash didn't know, he'd only seen Lusain on a few occasions, and had strayed as far from the scene as much as his sister would let him.

"If my sister wanted me to die why didn't she just kill me herself!?" Klaash snarrled in disbelief.

"Oh, she's tried, young Klaash, but your brother is your protector. Luckily," Lusain continued, pausing a moment as metaphysical arms quickly took hold of Klaash and prevented him from moving. He was in a headlock, and with no way of escaping. He had forgotten about Esloleiar, that damned feak of a husband. "We have Esloleiar here. Far stronger than the great Xellious Vyym Hellsinious himself. "

Esloleiar chuckled lightly, "A little too early, Lusain?"

"No, no," Lusain shook his head lightly, brushing a stray strand of wavy silver hair out of his piercing red glare. "Perfect timing. I'm still wondering what to do with the both of them...Tsshyeiah has given me permisison to do whatever I please...Though I haven't had any visions of their deaths, so I get to toy around with ideas in the meantime..."

"Leggo of me!" Klaash growled, squirming around as much as he could. Esloleiar only tightened his grip. "I have no interest to do, Klaash. You know how much Tsshyeiah hated your mother. Your mother was half as young as Tsshyeiah herself! She was so glad when she died, and Celleia's death was an added bonus! One you and Melanni are out of the way, Xellious will have to go, and so will his wife Iori, and then Tsshyeiah will be the true owner of the Mansion. A new era of Vampires will arise." He grinned.

"But you're not a Vampire! Why do you care!?"

"I care for my daughter's future, Klaash." He said, face blank and grim.

Tsshyeiah's daughter...is also...Esloleiar's daughter...

[[ Dx BAH!!]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:51 pm
[[Uhm. I'm going to be lazy and not actually write the fight Lilli got into.. I'll write what the 'post fight' thing.]]

Lilli lay on the muddy forest floor, bleeding, she was clutching her side. Her breath was shallow, the pain nothing she hadn't felt before. It still was painful, though.
He was dead, the male vampire that had fought her. His neck was broken, twisted completely around. He'd approached her first so Lilli counted it as a death by defense.

With some struggle, Lilli got up, and began the walk back to the manor. Almost ten miles, she'd be walking. And she'd be bleeding the whole way.
Maybe now I can bleed to death. Lilli thought, sadistically.
---

"Oh." was all Chiharu said, not wanting to bother him about it. Chiharu took his hand and played with his fingers.
"Well, I'm here to do whatever you want. What would you like to do?" She asked, sitting up.

[[Tuesday's such a hoe. Lmfao. He never gives it a rest, does he? If someone leaves him, he's with another in less than an hour.]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:01 pm
[[lmfao.]]

Tuesday heard Lilli's thoughts.
Bou.. Ben.. Kyoiya.. are any of you feeling well enough to get Lilli ? She's hurt. Ten miles from here. He thought to them.
"Well.." He said, leaning in to kiss her roughly. He held her tightly, close to him. He had forgotten about Lilli, seduced by Chiharu. He felt good when he was with Chiharu, happy maybe.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:15 am
Kyoiya heard Tuesday's voice in his mind, as if Tuesday were in the room, speaking to him.
I'll go. Tell Ben so he doesn't worry about it. Bou's sleeping and so is the baby.

Within two minutes, Kyoiya was running northeast of the manor, tracking Lilli. It was like an ability for him, it seemed to work on it's own though. He seemed to automatically know which direction to go, which way to turn. It was like following a trail of bread crumbs as soon as he was set on path.

Being as fast as he was, Kyoiya made it to Lilli within ten minutes.
She's bleeding. A lot... Kyoiya thought, panicked. He'd have to keep himself under control.
"Lilli!" He yelled out when she came into view. When he'd reached her, he scooped her up in his arms.
"What happened to you?" Kyoiya asked, starting to run with her in his arms.

"Well, in short I got attacked by a male vampire. He was huge." Lilli said, her voice came out in bits, her breathing made it difficult to speak.
"I thought I was going to die, knowing no one was coming to get me." Lilli finished, and closed her eyes. She was too physically exhausted to keep awake any longer.
[[Time lapse... No one cares how long.]]

Kyoiya had taken Lilli to Bou's room, and had woken Bou up, explaining what'd happened to Lilli. Hiroaki was now with Daisuke and Keita. They were turning into an emergency baby sitter.
When Kyoiya came back, he forget to knock before he came in, but didn't care. He was worried.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:21 am
Chiharu knew this was what Tuesday had wanted in the first place. She embraced the fact. But almost shied away hoping she was being used since Lilli was out of the way.

Nonetheless, she still wanted to sleep with him. Chiharu took her shirt off, throwing it aside. It almost seemed easier to get rid of it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:28 am
Tuesday paused, looking at her.
"Chiharu..I'm not sure about us. i'm going to break up with Lilli, and I want to date you..instead. I like being with you." He said, explaining himself.

Bou woke up.Her ribs had healed, but that was all. It still hurt to sit up, but she could handle it. The vampire she had faught with punctured her left side, she was bleeding. Bou healed that first, to stop the blood, then she took care of everything else. She washed Lilli's wounds, then went over her body again to make sure she got everything.
Suddenly, going over Lilli's abdomen, Bou gasped.
"Oh, my." She said, quickly drawing her hand to her mouth. Hesitantly, she placed her hand over Lilli's belly again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:41 am
Bou had stripped Lilli down to her bra and underwear to clean her up. Lilli was still passed out, but was crying in her sleep. Tears were silently rolled down the sides of her face, over her temples.

Kyoiya was sitting in the rocking chair he'd made for Bou, watching he clean Lilli up. He felt bad, seeing all the bruises Lilli had. She didn't have too many cuts though.
"Oh, my." She said, quickly drawing her hand to her mouth. Hesitantly, she placed her hand over Lilli's belly again.
Jumping up from the chair, Kyoiya was by Bou's side.
"Wha- You've gotta be shitting me. Lilli's going to have a baby. Only this time, it'll be Tuesday's. Oh, damn. And she told me they weren't really together anymore." Kyoiya said, placing his hand on her stomach, but pulled it back.

Lilli's stomach was hard, a small bulge had formed. Little did she know, she'd been pregnant for three weeks. On her terms, it was three months for the rate vampire fetus's grew.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:46 am
Chiharu felt better now.
"I like being with you, too." Chiharu said, reaching to unbutton his shirt. When she pulled it off him, she saw the white bandages that covered his arms.
"Don't tell me you-" Chiharu cut herself off. She wanted to keep him happy, leaving that fact alone would help.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:01 pm
Tuesday nodded, but quickly dismissed that subject.
"It's okay, I'm okay." He murmured to her, kissing her neck.

[[dyke balls!!!]]

Bou nodded solemnly.
"Yes. It'll be Tuesday's. It'll grow up to be a full adult within 4 weeks." She said, looking at the unconscious Lilli. She nudged her carefully.
"Lilli.." She said, then placed her hands over her. "Wake up." She said, transferring some of her energy, so Lilli could wake up.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:32 pm
Kimmora was very frightened at the pin. She felt as if she had seen this pin before, as if, it was a long lost , forgotten memory.. Coming back to haunt her. She took the pin just to be nice, and brushed it softly with her fingers. "Is there.. somthing your not telling me..? Is there some kind of past to theis pin?" Kimmora was afraid it might be haunted, though it was a stupid idea.. " It's beautiful, though." She stared at it. Confused. Wonding.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games