Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Shelva finished with her ice cream and noticed Drew was here
" Drew" Shelva screamed happily
She got up from the bar and hugged him tightly
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Drew laughed and hugged Shelva back, picking her off her feet. "Nice to see you too!"

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Shelva kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tightly
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Even though he was enjoying the hug and everything, the small mater of his blood loss was starting to bother him, "Umm...can I have a second hun? I prefer my blood inside my body..." Covering his nose with a paw, he quickly ran into the bathroom to clean up.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 pm

"Sorry" Shelva said
Shelva walked towards the bar and sat down waiting for Drew.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Tae had wandered back to the bar, he was sure the Skulf could take adequate care of himself and didn't seem to want any help. Reaching under the counter he brought out his glass and poured himself some water.

00Shoe
Captain

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Shelva looked at the person at the bar
"Hi I'm Shelva" Shelva smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek as a welcome
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Drew walked out of the bathroom and went to reach for his bag, which wasn't on his shoulder, "Awwww...Great, one more thing..." Looking over toward Shelva, he smiled and ran up the stairs to his room to grab his bag. When he finally found it, he dashed back down the stairs and took a seat next to her, spinning happily in the stool.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Tobias frowned, and pounced on Tae again.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm

"Welcome back Drew" Shelva said kissing him on the cheek

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ll-The Lover-ll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:58 pm

The blonde fox looked at Tae and smiled happily, taking his cookie. "Oh, thank you!" He took a small bite and munched on it while eyeing the taller fur behind the counter. "I'm Koda." He said with a semi-full mouth and a quick nod of the head. "Thank you for the cookie. It's really yummy!" Koda flashed a toothy smile before taking another bite and looking over to the other young and rambunctious fox. He seemed really bouncy and bubbly. Maybe they could be friends? Koda had just come to the area, so he didn't really know anyone yet. It would be nice to have a friend. Especially one like Tobias-- he didn't seem to be someone who would pick on him.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

"HII KODA!" Tobias smiled, leaping over the counter so he could be next to The blond fox.

TobiasRedFox

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Tae grinned over top of the counter. "I am glad that the two of you are getting along so well. I am Taelyn by the way, every one here just calls me Tae. I am part owner of the cafe. The other owner is away on business - and he probably wont be back for some time. If there is ever anything that you need, don't be afraid to ask"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Koda gasped as Tobias came at him suddenly, his fluffy tail curling around his side and bracing against him in case of unwanted impact. When he wasn't suddenly tackled, he lifted his head once more and blinked. "Hi.." A nervous smile crept across his lips and he waved at the other fox. He then looked up at Tae again. "Tae?" He liked that name. It was easy enough to remember. "Nice to meet you, mister Tae sir." The tail slid away from his side and went back to hanging comfortably behind him. He looked back at Tobias and smiled, offering him a bite of his cookie.

ll-The Lover-ll

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Tobias nodded a no. "Im Tobias, Nice to meet ya Koda!!!" Tobias's tail was wagging really fast. Tobias held his hand out to Koda, smiling.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games