Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:53 pm
"nooooo?"
Ariana drags on in a joking manner but couldn't help but laugh
"yes that'd be me!"
Ariana exclaimed
"how can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 pm
Taking away his glasses the tall dark haired man smiled "I had a feeling, you and your sister look a lot alike, ecspecially your beauty." He gave his notorious wink that made many women fall for him "I was told by my master that your sister and he are back and wish to see you."  

Havok-Trance

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:01 pm
Ariana was starting to wonder where the handcuffs were when the guy started saying master
"hmm this isn't awkward at all..."
She said under her breath then smiled to give a reply
"okay thank you, I guess I should go visit then."
Ariana turned to Kazuo to confirm her leave for the moment
"Well since you don't need me I'll be off Kazuo"
Ariana then ran for a window and jumped out in a crucifix manner or can opener. As soon as she flew out the window she disintegrated into a mist form and vanished in the gust of wind.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 pm
Returning to his wolf form Kage sunk into the shadow "good bye lord Raikage."  

Havok-Trance

Oldibon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

"You said I can train on my own so if I break something I'll tell them its your fault ok?" Tony said laughing a bit as he started walking out the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:22 am
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo nods to Tony. "Ok." He turns to Hiro. "I don't have any messages that need to be delivered at the moment, you are free to do what you want right now. Thank you."

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 pm
Hiro nodded and went to the window and did one handsign, "Oh yeah Kazuo...Try to get some rest." And he disappered with the next gust of wind in the form of several specks of dust and headed for Iwagakure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 am
Ariana walks into the office and falls onto a big soft chair sighing in relief. She closed her eyes and yawned/sighed again feeling even more relieved. She had just taken her last mid term exam. She knew she failed but the fact that it was over made her feel much better  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:02 pm
Ariana finally dosed off to sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir rushed into the office. "Kazuo, I'm afraid to say that Mizu and Rahenno have joined up with our old friend Pyro and are currently residing in Rahenno's treehouse. I don't know what they're plotting but I don't like it. I've already sent in ANBU forces, but if they resist then this might need your assistance, as well as anybody else who feels the need to protect this village." he glanced at Ariana.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Kisho opened the door just now overhearing the small speech Fenir gave, "And what gives you this presumtion, that they are plotting anything against the Cloud Village?" Kisho glanced towards everyone in the room awaiting for the coming of his father.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:46 pm
As Oroami entered to hear the words of Fenrir he sighed "why say such a thing?"  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glanced at Oroami and Kisho. "Pyro is one of our villages only remaining outlaws, and one of the last members of Akatsuki. Earlier when I was in Grass, I smelled a confrontation between Pyro and him, along with Aro and Mizu. I thought that Rahenno would be able to handle the, but it seems something very wrong has happened. For whatever reason, Pyro along with the other Cloud traitors that have joined him, probably including Rahenno at this point, are residing in Rahenno's treehouse right now. I cannot help but think that whatever they're planning is not going to be good for this village."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:59 pm
Oroami snarled showing off his wolf fangs "I know Rahenno very well, don't speak ill of him."  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

"There's nothing wrong with calling a traitor a traitor!" Fenrir barked back. "If you knew him so well, then you should've seen this coming."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games