Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((ok))

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Ryuuki walked through the gates of the village, a little happy about the remark Akira said to him. A great leader? he thought to himself smiling. He had never really thought of himself as a leader before. Ryuuki stopped and turned to look at a guard. "Excuse me, If you see Tadashi Uchiha walk through here, can you tell him that we are heading to the grass village?" he asked. Ryuukit then continued his way out of the village and ran to catch up after Akira and Auron.

WereWeasels

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Tadashi was running late but wanted to make sure he had everything. His shurikan, his kunai, Kouen Soto, and his new mask which was now on his face.

User Image

He quickly fallowed after his squad.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Name:Hyamura Mishiyona
Village:Mist
Equipment:Umbrella, Several scrolls, Music player
Reason for visiting: checking for chunnin exams
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):few hours

Hya walks up to one of the Jonin, hands them the form, and slowly walks away into the Leaf Village.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

A monkey runs into the village as the guards know him to be the same monkey that Zane the Mizukage had left behind. with new information and a letter, he entered the village.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Shenma waited at the gates for Kage to show up.

BluewolfofMibu

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Kageko appeared at the gates, she had tried to be prompt, but she couldn't help but go and take one last look around the village. She knew that she wouldn't be leaving for forever but... this was the village that she grew up in. She didn't even know if she was born here but that didn't change the fact that all of the memories she knew about were formed here. As she approached Shenma, she did her best to put on a smile and asked, "Well, should we go now?". She had a pretty big shoulder bag strapped to her shoulder, well it seemed pretty big compared to her, not to mention she had all of the pouches and whatnot she usually wore during a spar. Strapped to her back, and preventing her from wearing a much more convenient backpack, were her two chakrams and two fans that she had just started practicing with.

(OOC: And now I must sleep. Sorry, I've got school tomorrow sweatdrop .)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:20 am

"Lets," Shenma told her as they stepped away from the gates and boarded one of the boats docked there. Stepping on the boat he waited for Kage to hop on.

BluewolfofMibu

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm

User ImageGiro ran through the gates, trying to make it before Kageko and that monkey guy left. He saw them about to leave and began to wave hi hands in the air with his bags and other things slung on his shoulder. "Wait up!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. When he made it to them, he knelt down to catch his breath. "The...Hokage...said...I could...come along with...you," he huffed. Then he laid down on his back to regain his breath.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron quickly sped past the few genin and entered the village. Eager to see the new assignement that awaited him.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Shenma halted as the new boy arrived. "Alright, awesome," he said as he helped him on the boat. The boat took off with the three of them inside of it. "Well then, you'll like Mist, it's really a wondrous village," Shenma told them as they could no longer see the leaf village.

Exit to Water Country Mist Docks.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Shenma ran through the gates and headed straight to the Hokage's office.

BluewolfofMibu

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 pm

User Image

Kuromaru slowly strolled through the gates as he head towards the Hokage's office. He was tired and drain but remembered hearing Akira Sensei say something about a B-rank mission. He really couldn't care if he missed it but he knew he had to go.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Shenma made his way past the gates and hopped a boat, waiting for the kage.

BluewolfofMibu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games