Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:12 pm
Kessaris obliges her gesture and sits beside her, leaning on her like the mother he never really had. "It's okay." He said as tear ran a wet trail down his cheek and onto a blossom that had fell. "The transitions are different now. Although it hasn't been truly announced, I rule a nation now. It's alot of new responsiblities on us all. Samara...what if Alastor wins? He's gained the upper hand as it is."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:21 pm
Samara placed a motherly arm around Kessaris, wiping away the tears with her other hand. "Alastor won't win," she assured him. "He might have the upper hand, but it is just temporary. We'll figure out how to get the upper hand back."  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:32 pm
Tenshi followed Morganna to the bed and sat on the edge right beside her, he placed his head on her shoulder while his right arm is being wraped around her. He always loved being with her, and being hugged up with her, though under these circumstances it was still the same and she comfort him every time they are together. He tried not to think of Nephilis but that was also hard.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:35 pm
Morganna held Tenshi close, running her hand over his hair. She pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I love you, Tenshi," she said, meaning every word, but also trying to comfort him.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 pm
"I hope so. He's almost as strong as me, but his strategies are like Nephilis'. Nearly unbeatable." Kessaris smiles at the words Nephilis once told him. "Aura is like a big circle. It's never destroyed, nor created. Only moved from place to place. He was a bright-minded man. Even moreso than my own father. Can't believe I'm saying that." He laughs once more, half relived at the upcoming stresses.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:42 pm
Samara smiled and nodded. "I agree, but then again, I'm biased," she said. "But, no one is unbeatable," she said. "The key is finding the weakness, or hopefully weaknesses, and exploiting them."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:54 pm
"YOu're right." Kessaris stands up and nods. "We have just over an hour now. I guess it's time for me to get ready...ready for change." He offers her hand in teleporation back to the Basilica. "Ride for free?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:56 pm
Samara stood and dusted herself off. "Thanks, kiddo," she said, taking Kess's hand. "I have some things I need to check on, myself."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm
"Alright. Let's get ready for the future then shall we?" He takes her hand and looks at the palace whose top could be seen from their positions. He closes his eyes and teleports the both of them into it. The kitchen exactly. "Home. For you anyway. I'm going up to my room and dress. See you soon, okay?" He speeds off to redress in the suit Riko picked out for him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:28 pm
Rydia looked at herself in the mirror as she put on a black hat with a black veil covering her face. She sat at the vanity staring at herself. She had not spoken to anyone since the incident and sighed. She had to keep herself up as she left her bedroom.

Keliah knew what she had to do, so she just sat there and waited for Alastor.

Jean looked to Keliah, telling that she was having a hard time. She couldnt believe what Yumiko had said. "We all have family involved in this...I have a son that Alastor wants to kill..." she said looking down.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:50 pm
Tenshi l kept his head on her shoulder and loved every minute they were spending together, he this was just a normal day that way he would more happy, though he was happy to be with her no matter the circumstances. " I love you too Morganna." He replied.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:05 pm
Samara needed to keep busy. Looking around, she saw that the workers in the palace had already made food for after the service, so there was really nothing for her to do. She made her way up to Lunia's room to check on her and see if she needed any help getting ready. As she approached her door, she knocked gently, hoping she was up to having her drop by.

Morganna smiled in response, holding him very close. She closed her eyes, resting her cheek against his shoulder, listening to the soft sounds of his breathing.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Tenshi placed his hand on Morganna arm now and rubbed it up and down as he was to hold her dearly and lovingly, right now he was happier than before and if he didnt have to go through today, it would be a whole lot better for the both of them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:54 am
Lunia stood, looking outside of her window with sadness in her whole face and lifeless eyes she sighed heavily and let a few tears fall down her cheeks, biting her lip to fight away the screaming on the inside. When she heard the knock on the door she didn't turn around. "C-.. come in..." she said, just standing at the window, staring into nothing.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 am
Samara opened the door gently, closing it behind her. She didn't need to see Lunia's face to know that she was crying. Walking up behind her, she hugged her daughter tight, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

Morganna curled into Tenshi's arms, not wanting to let him go. She knew how much he was hurting, but there was nothing she could do except let him grieve.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games