Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter felt her touch on his arm, but he didn't react to her. "Veronica. You said it, whether it was in anger or not. You can't threaten to leave every time we argue." he said in an emotionless tone. Just flat and dead, he hadn't really registered she was here. He was still dead inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica felt like crying. He wasn't reacting towards her at all. His voice was like knifes cutting through her, slicing with every word.
I know, She dropped her hand and sniffled. I know. I know. But, I just, I didn't mean it. I won't, Her voice dropped off and she fell silent, biting her lip.
I'm sorry.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin smirked and snuggled into him. "Well...we'll see," she breathed into his ear. "I don't about you, but I'm pretty positive about you being good enough for Emily."

She laid her head on his stomach and stared up at the ceiling. Ravin licked her lips. The sweet child. Emily. Her laugh echoed throughout her head. She closed her eyes, her heart aching for the child growing within her. Ravin slipped a hand over her belly and rubbed it tenderly.

Grow swiftly, my sweet Emily Rose, she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:44 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"You would be. For being a pregnant woman you're very calm, and positive." Dylan sighed and held her close.
Ravin was just very calm and collected. He was a static mess. His eyes closed, his head rested against the couch and he didn't breathe.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:49 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageShe smiled into Dylan's skin. She traced patterns into his chest through his shirt. He was just so warm. "I wish time passed faster," she breathed. "I want to get married to you so badly. I just love you so much."

||Any ideas on what we can make them do now, Sammy?||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:08 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter still wasn't really responding. He spoke, but there were no emotions behind the words. It was if he were a shell. "I'm sorry as well Veronica, I'm sorry you feel the need to remind me there is a possiblitity we won't work out. I'm sorry I can't be the perfect person for you Veronica." He continued to stare blankly out at the wilderness.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

A single tear slid down her face.
"Hunter thats not it! Thats not it at all. We'll work out. There's no chance that we won't. We will, we will. Please listen to me." She took his hand in her own. "You're perfect. I promise. You are, you totally are. I'm... its me. I'm sorry."
She didn't know what else to do. Apologizing and making promises was all she really knew what to do.

Hunter, I do love you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 pm
talk2hand  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter blinked and pulled Veronica to him "No, no no no. Love it's not your fault, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just left like that." he held her closer to him, feeling returning to him gradually. He cried silently, his tears mingling with her own. "I can't lose you." he had just experienced what it was like to lose her, he couldn't do it...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica rested her head on his chest and sighed against his shirt.
It is my fault. I'm so stupid, She sighed, You had every right to leave Hunter. You have every right to leave still. She kissed his chest and nuzzled into his shirt.
You're not going to lose me. Not ever. She swallowed hard and held him close to her.
As long as you want me, I'm here.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head and held her to him. "I'll always want you Veronica."

(( sorry >.< ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:20 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

You sure you won't want to head back to Amara? She's really pretty ya know. Well, obviously you know. She seems rather feisty too. I'm sure she really was good in bed, huh? She nuzzled against him.
Nevermind that. I'm better, Veronica laughed, knowing she couldn't even almost compete with his exes.

||its chillXD||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed lightly, "No, it will always be you." He tilted her head up and kissed her softly, "When Amara left, it didn't feel like my heart was being slowly ripped out. Belle, Airi, none of them. Only you my rose, always you. I will love you eternal."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled up at him as he tilted her head up and kissed her.
Thats how I just made you feel? She couldn't believe it. With a few words, one simple sentance she had shattered him.
But with three words, she put him back together.
I'll love you forever, and ever and ever Hunter. She stood on her tippy toes, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

samanthaualani

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games