Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:32 pm
Marquis finally returns riding atop his clay eagle.Hero and him were seperated because of Marquis low attention span, and adherent adeptness to getting sidetracked, basically he saw some interesting mushrooms and decided to pick them. "what a freakin' flight." He cracks his neck as he is stiff from sitting and laying upon that bird all the way from the leaf to the mist. "now where are my students. I have a wonderful idea." Marquis speaks to himself quite often if one is not used to it then it may seem sort of strange, but whatever, it's just something you have to get used to.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Tai would suddenly appear outside of one of the classrooms in a large puff of smoke. He would pause for a few seconds, and begin to make a light tap on the door, basically stating his presence. Soon after doing this, he would quickly open the door and walk into the classroom. He would take a good look around, but almost instantly notice no one was in the area other then the teacher. Tai would simply nod to the teacher and sit down in a random chair. He would then wait a few more seconds before saying anything else "So...your the teacher, eh? You look familiar, but that doesnt matter right now. Also...I didnt really come here to learn at the Academy. I was wondering if you could maybe find me a sensei or something. I mean, ever since Orion died...I havent done much. Could you spare me some help?"  

Nebulosis

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:13 pm
marquis27
Marquis finally returns riding atop his clay eagle.Hero and him were seperated because of Marquis low attention span, and adherent adeptness to getting sidetracked, basically he saw some interesting mushrooms and decided to pick them. "what a freakin' flight." He cracks his neck as he is stiff from sitting and laying upon that bird all the way from the leaf to the mist. "now where are my students. I have a wonderful idea." Marquis speaks to himself quite often if one is not used to it then it may seem sort of strange, but whatever, it's just something you have to get used to.

*is standing nearby and hears the return of sensei* I am here sensei. *waves*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 am
Tai sighs, and suddenly stands up, and walks out of the classroom. He had decided it would be better for him to just go and train by himself once more. Or maybe...that one rapist guy was telling him about how the Hokage was wanting to see Tai. Maybe she wanted to teach him something....but that was highly unlikely. Or maybe...she wanted to kill Tai for some reason. Either way, it would be worth it to find out what exactly is going on.  

Nebulosis

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:43 am
Gamabunto comes flying out of the sky with Naro on his head holding on with the chakra on his feet. Gamabunto comes crashing down ontop of the academy crushing anyone inside. Gamabunto then takes his swords and swings it around through the academy killing anyone inside. Naro then jumps off gamabunto and jumps accross the area leaving high powered explosive tags everywhere. Naro then jumps back onto gamabunto and he jumps off to another area in the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:08 am
The bombs Naro set blow up almost like an atomic bomb destroying everything and anything in this area and further out.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:50 am
*had sensed something and put a rock shield up around her so the crush wouldnt kill* sensei..anyone *is bleeding immensly*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:26 pm
((Danielsgirl dont worry about Naruto's posts they were god-modeing and impossible for his character to even do so continue to rp as if it never happened.))  

Eris5

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:15 pm
Eris5
((Danielsgirl dont worry about Naruto's posts they were god-modeing and impossible for his character to even do so continue to rp as if it never happened.))

(yes meh liege. lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:08 pm
Mikaren enters the academy, a little lost to where everything was. She was new and did not know what to do. She looked around and noticed some people nearby, fighting outrageously. She gulps. They've got some strong people here and she didn't know if she could match up. But, being shy really doesn't do any good. She walks around aimlessly, trying to figure out what to do.

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MillenniumWaffleUchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:18 pm
((Um, HELLOO?? If I just made a profile, is this where we post?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:38 pm
Marquis notices new students and smiles. The Mist will be in good hands in his absence. He directs the new kids to his clone which is pretty much set on replay. that will just keep on teaching the kids either Mizu soujuu (Water Manipulation) After doing so, Marquis makes sure the Clone stays perfectly still then the original walks off the academy campus.  

marquis27

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 pm
marquis27
Marquis notices new students and smiles. The Mist will be in good hands in his absence. He directs the new kids to his clone which is pretty much set on replay. that will just keep on teaching the kids either Mizu soujuu (Water Manipulation) After doing so, Marquis makes sure the Clone stays perfectly still then the original walks off the academy campus.

*walks after marquis* sensei, you said there was something you wanted us to do *is walking next to him now*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:10 pm
"Ya, you're right there is something..." Marquis pauses his speech while walking away. "...Learn to hate me." He says with a completely serious tone as he knows he is walking to his death, what he is about to go and do spells certain death sooner or later for him. He really has enjoyed his time in the mist as a teacher and protector.  

marquis27

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:14 pm
marquis27
"Ya, you're right there is something..." Marquis pauses his speech while walking away. "...Learn to hate me." He says with a completely serious tone as he knows he is walking to his death, what he is about to go and do spells certain death sooner or later for him. He really has enjoyed his time in the mist as a teacher and protector.

*stops walking and eyes turn pale white along with skin. You can hear her heart pounding loudly and she falls* What..what are you going to do sensei?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games