Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:34 pm
"OH yeah!Darsk.you and me are the bomb!"Darion said as he Ran up to get his head band."Oh man iv wait so long to wear you!"Darion says as he ties it around his forehead."Thank you Sensei!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 pm
Darsk wanted to run and jump up and down in excitement, making himself look like a complete fool, but instead, he held in the excitement, walked up to the desk with a smile on his face, and took the headband. With extreme pride, Darsk tied the headband to his head. His dream had been accomplished. Time to make some new ones. Turning his attention back to his senseii, Darsk said, "Thank you so much senseii. It honors me to think that one such as yourself deems us worthy as Cloud Shinobi. But please pray tell, what do we do next"?  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:45 pm
"UH yeah what do we do.i mean iv planned up to here i didn't think of planning on what to do afterwards."Darion said he was scratching the back of his head  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well, would you like to be placed into a squad?" He asks as he sits back down at the desk.

(I am working on trying to get another squad leader.)
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 pm
"Why yes we would."Darion said as he sat back down in a chair.((lets hope this doesn't take days or weeks))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm
((Umm, ok, just PM us when you get a leader...you know..for some reason..the leaf had the same problem as well))

Darsk immediately became excited and said, "Absolutely sir! And if you don't mind, I would like Darion to be in the same squad". Darsk grew fond of the now Genin, and he wished to become good friends.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 pm
"Yeah me and Darsk would be a great team!you see how well we get along already!"((ya please do pm us))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:06 pm
"Alright, I will take note of that and try to get you with a squad as soon as possible." He smiles. "For now just hang around, check out the village, adventure around."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:09 pm
Darsk smiled and said, "Will do! Thanks for everything"! Turning to Darion he said, "Hey! Lets go to the training grounds and train some more. I want to be prepared when we get our squads".  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:13 pm
"well if you say so"Darion got up and went to the door."Find me when the squad leader shows up.Ill be at the hot springs"Darion opened the door and left."oh sorry ill be right there after i relaxed a little.i need it."Darion yelled as he walked in the hallway  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 pm
"im back Darsk lets go!"Darion said as he walked into the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 pm
Zeno walked into the acadamy classroom"Hello?"Zeno called out,He was worried about this.What is he didnt pass?What if he didnt like his teacher?What if they said he couldnt be a ninja?

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:34 pm
((Darion, I am going to apply for a kekke genkai, meet you at the training grounds in a few minutes))

Darsk laughed and said, "Bout time. Alright, come on, lets have a little one on one shall we"?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 pm
"okay lets go!"Darion said as he ran out of the class room and headed to the training grounds  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 pm
Hachi walked into the classroom and looked around. So is this where I'm supposed to be?
After standing near the door for a while, Hachi decided to walk over and sit at a desk, and wait for the teacher to get to the class.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games