Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:12 pm
Glorfirith Annun
Falathrim
Falathrim
If Canada splits away, please, I implore you, take the blue states with.

Then again, Canada can't really drift anywhere but north... :/

Chilleh.

And Zurgi, they don't have french fries... the only weakness of the Tim Hortons!
No, the major strength. French fries are bad for you. Most of the things Tim Hortons serves are healthy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:13 pm
Falathrim
Falathrim

...It could go east and become part of our empire again. whee  

Khorkalba

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:14 pm
Agreeing about the healthy thingy. I would like fries from Tim Horton's but I'd be mad if they went and got them because they are very healthy. Though an apple fritter is over 300 calories...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:15 pm
Longbow UK
Falathrim
Falathrim

I see you have dreams of another emire Longbow ninja
To be honest, not meaning to insult anyone, I don't think that Queen Elizabeth should be our head of state. We're an independant and self governing country and we surely don't need someone watching over us. Logically, we should have our own head of state.  

SYFFER

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:18 pm
SYFFER
Longbow UK
Falathrim
Falathrim

Oh yes... I have it all mapped out. xd It will all piece together after the overthrowing of the USA. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:20 pm
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Longbow UK
Falathrim
Falathrim

Oh yes... I have it all mapped out. xd It will all piece together after the overthrowing of the USA. ninja
xd You should read my journal. It has a full detailed plan to conquer the world. DOn't just read the one post, I continued the plan in the comments. 3nodding  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:25 pm
The American Empire has a headstart over you, Longbow. Unless you have a well thought out plan, we shall be the victors in the upcoming imperial wars.

. . .

Unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:27 pm
Falathrim
The American Empire has a headstart over you, Longbow. Unless you have a well thought out plan, we shall be the victors in the upcoming imperial wars.

. . .

Unfortunately.
Sounds to me like a new guild debate is going to happen ninja So be it! I shall represent Canada in world domination! 3nodding  

SYFFER

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:27 pm
SYFFER
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Longbow UK
Falathrim
Falathrim

xd You should read my journal. It has a full detailed plan to conquer the world. DOn't just read the one post, I continued the plan in the comments. 3nodding

*Glances briefly at journal* Ah, but by the time you've taken control of America, I will have full control over Europe. I will beat you to Russia. Then what? What will you do then? surprised

Good day to you sir. I shall look forward to us being rival world commanders at some later date in the future. xd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:28 pm
Beat us to Russia?

Good lord, there's nothing useful in Siberia. You can have your snowfields.  

Falathrim

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:28 pm
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Longbow UK
Falathrim
Falathrim

*Glances briefly at journal* Ah, but by the time you've taken control of America, I will have full control over Europe. I will beat you to Russia. Then what? What will you do then? surprised

Good day to you sir. I shall look forward to us being rival world commaders at some later date in the future. xd
Beat me to Russia? xd Ha! Russia is but a pawn on my Chess board stare Take Russia if it pleases you, you will all surrender in the end!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:30 pm
SYFFER
Falathrim

. . .

Unfortunately.
Sounds to me like a new guild debate is going to happen ninja So be it! I shall represent Canada in world domination! 3nodding

xd What have we started...? I represent England in the quest for world domination!

The American Empire shall fall over time. And when it does, England shall step up and take control once more.

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:31 pm
SYFFER
I don't think that Queen Elizabeth should be our head of state. We're an independant and self governing country and we surely don't need someone watching over us. Logically, we should have our own head of state.

It's just a ceremonial position, she doesn't actually do anything.  
American Empire will never fail!*

*Footnote to the text: So sayeth the Propoganda.  

Falathrim

SYFFER

Longbow UK
SYFFER
Falathrim

. . .

Unfortunately.

xd What have we started...? I represent England in the quest for world domination!

The American Empire shall fall over time. And when it does, England shall step up and take control once more.
It shall indeed good sir 3nodding . And when you do manage to take down the Mighty Giant I shall take thee down with my barage of unstopable exploding maple leaves! xd May Eru have mercy on you all twisted  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games