Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:22 pm

what do expect me to do let him kill my brother!!!!*she grapbbed ishyugaia's coloar * why are you just sitting there get up!!! *she pulled him to his feet

*he looked his sister in the eye also noticing her fangs starting to grow out* kani!?!?! whats wrong with you ou look so so evil

shut up!!*she incased her brother in an orbe of fire so he'd be safe* why si my brothers blood so percious to anyway i have the same blood as him so why don't you just take mine instead
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:40 pm

Aquausi looked at them both* "If your willing to give yourself up!" he said eyeing her* " Then Ill take you!" he said as he poofed* he grabbed her leg* and pulled himself up* he then went to eat her head*

Ducttape_Bandit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:22 pm

you acually think i would let you bite me *she stabbed her sword in to him again* your pathetic............but theres something you don't know theres something inside me that would kill you and it shares my blood *she clamped her teeth together like she had bitten something showing her fangs*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:31 pm

Aquausi grabbed the sword and squezed in then he crushed it* breaking it in half he took the half in his stomach and ate it* "I couldnt care less. Now for your brother fresh blood." he said taking him by the throat*

Ducttape_Bandit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:39 pm

have you no idea what you've done!!!*he kicked his stomach getting away from him* kani!!!*he ran over to her*

*her breathing had slowed and she fell to her knees*

she'll die thanks to you
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:53 pm

"Kanien! Your sword broke! Where are those research notes?! I'm going to try to fix it if I can...!"

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:57 pm

*her eyes closed and she layed back*clo...closet

kani? kani? please don't die *his tears fell on her face*

*she put her hand to his cheek and smiled* don't worry .............just be happy for me ok im gonna be ok *she stopped breathing*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:03 pm

((Holy s**t did you want to die???))

Ducttape_Bandit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:05 pm

"I should have been looking for Oracles this whole time... Then I might have enough abilities to help you medically... Gotta get those resarch notes!" Hikari pressed a button and a whirring sound filled the air. She jumped into the lightweight hovercraft and sped above the village to Kanien's apartment to get the notes.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:07 pm

((its this part of my charecter her sword is basically her life if it brakes she dies if it gets scratched she gets injured but no not really))

you killed my sister!!!!! are you happy now!!! your a murderer!!!

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:08 pm

((But if I can prevent anything else like it from happening, I'll... I'll MEMORIZE those notes!))

The Angel-go landed again. Hikari jumped out with the notes, but seeing the scene before her, dropped them.

"Too late... too late..." She whispered. The words echoed in her mind, as if she had heard them before.

Onii...chan...?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:17 pm

no no its not theres something in here i used to read through them*he searched for the paper* here!! revival *his eyes skimmed the paper* something about tears and taste

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:24 pm

"... Revival...? Ok. We need more light..." Hikari pulled out a necklace thing that, upon closer inspection, bore a crest of crossed black and white wings tied by a gold halo. She pressed a button and a light shone from the crest.

"Kanien-chan was right... I really CAN'T read this chickenscratch. Please read what you can to me."

((I g2g right now. I'll be on later tonight, perhaps even early tomorrow morning. Please tell me what you can in the meantime.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:29 pm

ok i'll try tears must be shed and tasted and love must shared and placed on the heart but not on the inside the one on the out...... what does she mean the heart on the outside i get the tears part my tears must be used for that but love that can't be given by me sence im already doing one and they must be done at the same time but i still don't get the thing about the heart

DemonEndi

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:18 pm

Aquausi looked at Kani and then the sword* "Hmmm sword..." he looked at it for a while* and then picked it up and put it in his mouth and swallowed it whole*
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff