Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:35 pm
HADOKEN!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:09 am
SPAZZY'S AVI IS READY FOR THE NEW YEAR.
That is all.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:41 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
AAAHHHH IT WAS MY SPAZZY'S BIRFDAY AND NO ONE TOLD ME?!!?!?? emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Happy Late Burfday! I wuv you! -huggles-

-picks up Spazzy and spins with you-

Hehe, whoops? cat_sweatdrop
I don't really talk about my birthday, I don't even really celebrate it, so I suppose it's mostly my fault. ^^;
I slept most of my birthday anyway because I had a migraine all day (have had one almost every day the past couple weeks, ugh, getting sick of it...) so I probably would have missed the message if you weren't late. cat_razz
Thank you lots and lots, though~ emotion_yatta
I got yummies from my beau's mummy and da for my birthday~ Russian tea biscuitssss, yay! yum_puddi
*offers some*
'cause I love you~ emotion_bigheart
I don't offer to share my sweets with just anyone. >>;

Over vacation I got headaches all day because I forgot to take my migraine medication one night.
-noms on biscuits- num num num
my mum made biscotti for Christmas (because her side of the family is all Italian)
I speak in Italian with them sometimes. It's fun classified_jet  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:54 pm
Queen Spazzy

By the way, a friend told me about these videos called ASMR videos. I just took a look at them today and they really help with headaches. I'll link a few to see if they help you. It's a lot of soft whispering, sometimes there is soft tapping on plastic, brushing, coffee beans. Stuff that really sounds like it wouldn't work, but it really helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkoQ9cP8XtE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpfHgC3ye0
(btw use earbuds)  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:11 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

By the way, a friend told me about these videos called ASMR videos. I just took a look at them today and they really help with headaches. I'll link a few to see if they help you. It's a lot of soft whispering, sometimes there is soft tapping on plastic, brushing, coffee beans. Stuff that really sounds like it wouldn't work, but it really helps.

(btw use earbuds)

I will have to try that out!
One of my older cousins made biscotti for Christmas this year and I stole the extras and snarfed them.
I love biscotti. >>;
Also, you have an item on, "Welcome to the World of", HOW DID YOU GET IT?!! emotion_0A0
Tektek just says the location is "unknown" (Has said this for some time, I've sorta been stalking the item listing there and on the marketplace) and while I could probably scour forums to find out, I am lazy and you own it and I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask. >>;
I AM GONNA NOM RUSSIA TEA BISCUITS WITH COFFEE BECAUSE I AM A REBEL. emotion_omnomnom
Okay, I think that's about all I had to say. >>;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:56 pm
Thank you, Jin~
Totally gonna go put that item on RIGHT. NOW.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:38 pm
How to celebrate new year's eve, Spazzy-style
Stay up until somewhere around six or seven in the morning.
Force fiancee to sit in the floor because you've passed out in the chair in front of his computer.
Wake up somewhere around five in the evening.
Grump at everything for about half an hour.
Make a pot of coffee.
Proceed to ingest entire pot of coffee.
Spaz out for rest of night.
Look at time at some point and realize it's past midnight.
Yell "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
Fiancee stares at you weirdly and calls you a freak and/or weirdo.

This is probably how my evening will go, I've gotten up to the spazzing portion of this list (though I'm only halfway through my pot of coffee).
NOW YOU ALL KNOW HOW SPAZZY CELEBRATES.
(She is a boring person.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:07 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

(btw use earbuds)

One of my older cousins made biscotti for Christmas this year and I stole the extras and snarfed them.
I love biscotti. >>;
Also, you have an item on, "Welcome to the World of", HOW DID YOU GET IT?!! emotion_0A0
Tektek just says the location is "unknown" (Has said this for some time, I've sorta been stalking the item listing there and on the marketplace) and while I could probably scour forums to find out, I am lazy and you own it and I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask. >>;
I AM GONNA NOM RUSSIA TEA BISCUITS WITH COFFEE BECAUSE I AM A REBEL. emotion_omnomnom

I'm not such a big fan of biscotti really...
And I found it on an item grant list.
I'm finishing a movie :3  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:24 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

(btw use earbuds)

I love biscotti. >>;

Homemade biscotti is best.
The biscotti I had had pistachios in it, I think, and pistachios are delicious, so the biscotti was delicious. >>;
Could've really done without the raisins in it, though. I mean, really, who puts raisins in most baked goods, they just get all icky after you bake them... cat_neutral
Also, THANK YOUUUUU (again)~!!
*flails and glomps* emotion_hug
I don't think I've ever changed my avi so many times in a single month. >>;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:18 pm
pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis p pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis pootis  

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:23 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Heyhey!
I tried the ASMR videos.
It was... interesting.
They made me feel funny and made me get weird tingles and muscle twitches. o___o;
Also, unfortunately, most of the sounds in the first GAVE me a headache as opposed to helping...
The second one made up for it, though!
I definitely preferred her voice to Ilse's.
I really could have done without the tapping sounds, though... I don't like tapping sounds. .___.;
Sounds that tend to help me the most, actually, are, like, traditional native American songs and the sounds of, like, the guzheng and koto.
Most traditional instrumental music makes me feel better, to be honest.
Which probably seems really weird to most people... >>;
And also makes me the great odd one out in my family because I'm the only person that likes stuff like that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:49 am
Happy New Year guys! biggrin  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

(btw use earbuds)

I love biscotti. >>;

Homemade biscotti is best.
The biscotti I had had pistachios in it, I think, and pistachios are delicious, so the biscotti was delicious. >>;
Could've really done without the raisins in it, though. I mean, really, who puts raisins in most baked goods, they just get all icky after you bake them... cat_neutral
Also, THANK YOUUUUU (again)~!!
*flails and glomps* emotion_hug
I don't think I've ever changed my avi so many times in a single month. >>;

Lol I love your avis heart
And I don't like rasins outside of baked good or with them. Ick!
I'm glad you like it! classified_jet emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:44 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Heyhey!
I tried the ASMR videos.
It was... interesting.
They made me feel funny and made me get weird tingles and muscle twitches. o___o;
Also, unfortunately, most of the sounds in the first GAVE me a headache as opposed to helping...
The second one made up for it, though!
I definitely preferred her voice to Ilse's.
I really could have done without the tapping sounds, though... I don't like tapping sounds. .___.;
Sounds that tend to help me the most, actually, are, like, traditional native American songs and the sounds of, like, the guzheng and koto.
Most traditional instrumental music makes me feel better, to be honest.
Which probably seems really weird to most people... >>;
And also makes me the great odd one out in my family because I'm the only person that likes stuff like that.

Actually, it's normal for muscles to relax like that. It also helps people go to sleep.
I like the coffee beans. They sound nice. But the first woman with the smoke, that was relaxing and I think that helped my headache. And the hairbrush. Weird...  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Lol I love your avis heart
And I don't like rasins outside of baked good or with them. Ick!
I'm glad you like it! classified_jet emotion_kirakira

Aww, thank you, you're so sweet~
I think raisins are ESPECIALLY icky in baked goods because they get all soggy and squishy and slimy and it is really gross. emotion_puke
Thankfully, my beau's parents agree with me and never put raisins in their baked goods. cat_xd

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games