Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25221 25222 25223 25224 25225 25226 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
k, bad example. I used to think this was a great game. I think the first game I ever played was this and I thought it was amazing, too.

So long as you don't know any better, it's fine. In fact, maybe it's better when you don't because then you need less to be happy.

WOW UR DUMB.

Just kidding here's my first game.

lol I probably would have thought that looked good, too. Except for the lack of music. Wtf system was that even for?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 pm

I used to play so many games with cartoon felines as the main character. Pink Panther was the first game that ever belonged to me, and then I loved playing as Tom and Simba and Garfield. Also Ren (and Stimpy). And then when I played Sonic I always wanted to be the character that looked most like a cat (Tails).

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:38 pm

miau
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Ren is a dog. Stimpy is a cat.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Jaycorn, I couldn't agree less. "Ignorance is bliss" is never a good M.O. to have.
Old games weren't fun because we were less entitled or because we didn't know better, they were fun because when you're a kid EVERYTHING is AWESOME.
Think back to shitty TV shows you used to watch. Were they good because you didn't know better? Nah, you just watched everything because you were an easy to please kid.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:44 pm

I FORGOT OK

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

I dunno, my dad and his friends would play shitty NES Tecmo Bowl and think it was awesome even though they were grown ups. They would never do that now.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
k, bad example. I used to think this was a great game. I think the first game I ever played was this and I thought it was amazing, too.

So long as you don't know any better, it's fine. In fact, maybe it's better when you don't because then you need less to be happy.

WOW UR DUMB.

lol I probably would have thought that looked good, too. Except for the lack of music. Wtf system was that even for?

PC. Some program thing called MS Dos or something. Devon would be able to explain probably.

Waynebrizzle

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm

MS-DOS is sort of the precursor to windows.

Ever see those stereotype computers that are black with text; like a command prompt? That's basically DOS.

Also, my first real video game was Ocarina of Time. I feel young.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

WOW UR DUMB.

PC. Some program thing called MS Dos or something. Devon would be able to explain probably.

Who encouraged you to play that? xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

WOW UR DUMB.

Who encouraged you to play that? xd

My mom and dad got them for me! I also had Word Rescue and Math Rescue and I thought they were fun as HEEEEELL.

In my defense, Math Rescue actually had some pretty sweet artwork.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 pm

They actually probably played a fairly large role in me getting good grades in school because I was introduced to the concepts so early.

Waynebrizzle

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:00 pm

I remember Math Blaster and all those point and click puttputt-freddiefish-pajamasam-spyfox games. Educational games used to be really fun.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Nomega
I remember Math Blaster and all those point and click puttputt-freddiefish-pajamasam-spyfox games. Educational games used to be really fun.

Oh my GOD I remember Pajama Sam and Freddie Fish! I think they actually made some fairly recent games but they're just kind of stale by now.

Waynebrizzle

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25221 25222 25223 25224 25225 25226 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games